CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

<CANCUN, MEXICO> Monday, September 21 7:00pm 

<CANCUN, MEXICO>
Monday, September 21 7:00pm 

I woke up in a bed surrounded by bed sheets. When I pulled them off of me I realized that I was naked.

No.

No, no no.

Please don't tell me it happened again.

Please tell me he did not rape me again.

I felt tears brim in my eyes I hugged my knees into my chest covering myself I saw the room was covered in black the walls the long couch the door even the fucking bedsheets.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I couldn't help but let it all out. I cried, cried so much it made my chest hurt. I pulled the sheets over my cold body and before I knew it I was crying myself to sleep.

When I woke up I looked at the bedside table seeing it was seven o'clock I looked down at myself and saw that I was dressed in gray spandex and a pink oversized sweatshirt.

Who dressed me?

I looked around the room and saw the black figure in a corner. The person slowly walked out. I crawled back and ended up seeing the one person I hate most in the world.

Gonzalo De Sanchez.

He smirked while walking close to me. I kept crawling back but when my back hit the headboard there was no more use. I was literally scared for the first time in years. I felt scared.

"I almost forgot how good you felt until last night god that pussy is tight" He said making me wanna barf all over him.

"Now that I now realize why Aleksander is always inside of you I'm gonna make you mine where no one will ever be able to touch you without thinking of me" He crawled up the bed pulling my legs down to the end and he got on top of me.

"Even if it means ruining you til death" He said, pushing my legs apart.

He began removing his belt and undoing his pants. I began crying not wanting a recap of what happened for four years. If I can't get rid of those memories I'll for sure remember this. "No please no" I kicked at him but it didn't help he kept moving closer between my legs.

I prayed my hand up and punched him in the face with all my strength, which wasn't much since I've barely eaten since I've been here, his face one to the left. I got up quickly and ran to the door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge I felt the tears dripping from my jaw into the ground, how do I even have any tears left in my body

He got up from the bed and turned to face me. A psychotic expression took over his face. He walked towards me slowly with angry footsteps. He never stopped right in front of me. He just grabbed my wrist before throwing me on the bed in a hard way.

He went into the nightstand, taking something out, and when it was in my view, it was a shot. His smirk appeared again when he saw my expression. I couldn't move because I was so scared. He injected it into my arm, and before I knew it, I was passing out, but not before I heard two words.

"Bad girl."

• I've been accidentally writing his name as gonzalez but his name in gonzalo

• I've been accidentally writing his name as gonzalez but his name in gonzalo. Live laugh hate gonzalo de sanchez.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 599

Next update: August 12th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife