CHAPTER FIFTEEN

<ROME, ITALY> Tuesday, August 5 12:00pm

<ROME, ITALY>
Tuesday, August 5 12:00pm

I set up my laptop on the fluffy bed searching for something to make the scary clown thoughts going through my head to go away. No one will ever understand the hatred I have against clowns.

Last night they had to watch the second one and when I went downstairs to get some water, I dropped the glass of water during the big scary jumpscare.

There was a knock at the door, and since I was already comfy in bed I said a quiet come in. Whoever it was opened the door walking in I turned my head to see who it was walked in. I turned my head to see who it was. Seeing that it was Aleksander, I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, eyeing him down.

"I'm horny" He said and I held my breath to keep myself from bursting into laughter. "I have a boyfriend" I said, shutting my laptop.

"I'm kidding, the others said to get ready because we're going to the beach today" He said leaving the room.

"Finally we get to go to the beach" I said to myself getting up from the bed.

We all had to wait since none of the swimsuits Avey got at the mall fit, she ordered a couple online and said that none of us could go to the beach until they arrived, which I guess they finally did.

I already took a shower this morning. I just grabbed a black of the swimsuit, a graphic tee, and blue jean shorts. I got undressed and grabbed the swimming suit, sliding it on my body. I then got dressed in the graphic tee and jean shorts and slipped my birkenstocks on my feet.

My hair was dutch braided into two braids with two ponytails. Once I had finished braiding my hair, I grabbed my crochet bag and put sunscreen, moisturizer, chapstick, a towel, and sunglasses in the bag. I walked out of the room and walked downstairs to see everyone standing in the kitchen.

I grabbed a banana and snacked on it until everyone was done talking.

I walked over to the fruit basket and grabbed a banana out of it, eating it while I waited for everyone to finish their conversation. Everyone went quiet when Jackson walked down the steps. He was wearing black trunks with an under armor white long sleeve shirt and I certainly won't lie he was hot.

He walked up to me kissing my cheek before grabbing an apple and biting into it. He placed his hand around my waist and pulled me into his side.

"Elias went to the grocery store, we're just waiting for him to get back" Avery said, sipping her coffee.

"Okay" I said walking into the living room with Jackson behind me.

We sat down on the couch and I scooted close to him "Be really flirty at the beach" I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck.