CHAPTER TWELVE

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, July 30 9:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, July 30 9:00am

I grabbed one of the pillows from the bed throwing it over my head getting frustrated by hearing Elena and her fucking boy toy fucking each other next door.

I wonder if they'll stop if I pound on the wall?

"Oh Jackson fuck" and there goes another bang.

I let out a loud groan when the bed doesn't stop creaking.

"Elena your so tight" Now that's crossing the line.

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I was exhausted, but I ignored it, going into the bathroom and doing my morning routine: taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, then leaving the bedroom and going downstairs, walking into the kitchen.

"Aleksander come here" My dad called me from the table.

"Camille has been trying to call you" He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"No she hasn't"

Because you blocked her.

"Well, apparently, every time she calls you, your phone keeps going out of service" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Call her?" He said but more like a question.

"Okay fine I'll call the woman that I'm forced to call a wife" I take my phone out of my wallet going outside into the back.

I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear. It rang a couple of times before she answered the phone.

"ALEKSANDER" She squealed into the phone.

"Camille" I said, already bored out of my mind.

"I need to tell you something important, wanna hear it?" She said, and I rolled my eyes "Sure, why not!" she screamed excitedly, as if my hearing couldn't get any worse "Well, I'm flying out in October!" she exclaimed, and right then I wanted to punch a brick wall.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I miss you silly and I'm busy until then"

Yeah busy fucking other men and being a total slut.

"Oh fun" I said sarcastically.

"Well I'll talk to you later bye-" Before she could finish I hanged up on her.

When I walked back inside, I yelled at my father before he could greet me. I yelled, "You're letting her stay here for a month. I only came here to escape her, and now I'm going to deal with her and my ex at the same time." He shook his head as I yelled at him. "I never said yes if she could stay, her dad is the one that said she's coming down to italy to be with you" He said, and both me and my mom scoffed.

"How dare you make him marry that fucking two faced whore" She glared at my dad before walking towards me.

"Don't worry sweetie, you and Elena will find your way back and get married before having cute Italian and Russian babies" she said with a smile.