CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

A/N: It's optional to listen to the song above I just thought it fit the chapter.

<MILAN, ITALY>Thursday, December 31 10:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, December 31 10:00pm

Why am I so stupid.

I just let the girl I love leave.

Why can't you just divorce Camille? It's just a stupid business deal.

Because then her dad will come after Elena.

I got a call from my mother looking down. I cracked a small sad smile. She helped me plan out everything. The food we ate the way I asked her everything and now I'm going to have to tell her that we are not together and that I broke the girl I love.

I didn't answer until the fourth ring when I picked up and my mom started screaming on the phone.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" She yelled.

"No mama, I did something really stupid" I said on the phone.

She groaned, "What did you do?"

"She asked if I would divorce Camille and I said no because of the business deal-"

"ALEKSANDER ROMAN COLOMBO"

"But mama if I divorce Camille because of Elena her whole family would come after her and her dad would let Camille end her life in front of me" I said.

It was quiet until I heard yelling in the background. It was my father and my mother was talking. It sounded like she was trying to calm him down. I was about to hang up until I heard my father.

"Aleksander you and Elena need to get the fuck out of their the mexican mafia is there" He said.

They probably want Gonzalo back. I have had Gonzalo in my cell for about two weeks. I basically 'kidnapped' him at the hotel though I haven't done anything I wanted Elena to do the honors.

"Da-"

I was cut off by a gunshot. My eyes widened. My dad started yelling through the phone but it was non audible. I ran to where I heard the gunshot and my face went blank for what I saw.

Elena was laying on the ground in a pool of her own blood.

"Elena" I said in barely a whisper.

I ran to her body, my hand getting drenched in her blood. I tried shaking her body but her eyes wouldn't open. I felt something sliding down my cheek. I watched it fall to her face.

A tear.

I was crying.

"Elena, Elena, please wake up please you can't die on me baby we have a future ahead of us" I checked her pulse feeling it deflate.

When she wouldn't wake up I let the tears fall picking up her body. I placed her in the front seat of my car before speeding off to the hospital while keeping a random cloth on her chest.