CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

<MILAN, ITALY> Thursday, August 16 6:15am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, August 16 6:15am

My ass is sore.

Aleksander slapped my ass about a million times yesterday. I couldn't get past fifteen in the first round. He slapped my ass five rounds. In the fourth round he began fingering me to make it harder for me to say anything.

After that he left the bedroom without saying a word leaving me on the ground naked.

Like rude you couldn't even sit me in the bed.

Now here I am getting ready for the day. I braided my hair in two and hot dressed in black flared jeans and a white crop top. I slipped on my white and black Jordan 1s before leaving my room.

I walked down the stairs limping because my ass is still sore. I walked to the pantry grabbing some cereal pouring it in a bowl then grabbed the milk doing the same.

I saw my mom coming out of the bathroom in her usual casual clothes. You may not believe me but when my mom was my age she was an assassin but that was before she had kids and turned all innocent.

She told my dad and said she wanted to be a stay at home mom and help me and Angelo with homework...funny.

"Hey sweetie good morning, what are you doing up at six in the morning" she said, walking to the fridge.

"Wanted to get up early today. I have another mission but it starts early. I have three hours" I said and she smiled.

"I remember when I used to go on missions all the time even if your father said no because he was too worried I still went to have fun" she said and I laughed.

This is the part where you say 'aww'.

"Maybe you can go with me, it would be good for you to get out of the house. I mean you've never done anything fun for 20+ years" I said and she rolled her eyes grabbing some milk.

"I have had fun"

"Oh yeah what" I ask and she side eyes me.

"If I said what you'd give me the term 'eww' or 'mom tmi I didn't need to know that'"

"You basically just said your fun around here is dad banging you" I said and she gasped a light red color tinting her cheeks.

"Elena Bella Russo"

Ooo she said our whole name.

"What? It's the truth" I said and put my bowl in the sink.

"I swear sometimes you're just fully your father you don't think before you speak" I laugh shaking my head.

"I'm blessed"

"Anyways I'm gonna go to my room and sleep because I didn't have to leave for another three hours" I said and walked upstairs.