CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

<MILAN, ITALY> Friday, June 15 5:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, June 15 5:00pm

*Five months later*

It has been five months since I have last seen Aleksander and five months since I have been carrying his baby.

Tomorrow is also my birthday, turning twenty five.

Old ass.

Oh shut up.

Avery also had her baby. He's two months old. His name is Silas and he is so god damn adorable he's the perfect match of Elias and Avery. Silas had Elias's light brown hair and his moms green eyes.

I asked Avery if she could do an Alcohol free birthday for me. She was okay with just a few family friends.

A good thing is me and my family haven't heard from The Spanish Mafia for the last five months too but my dad Always has me go out with a bodyguard or Lucky Lucky is already a year old and he will kill anyone with just a snap of my fingers and he only listens to me.

Alex and Avery's dogs are in the UK with her family while mine and Angelos' are here which is fine I mean just wonder what would happen with four dogs running around.

Mostly everyone is happy I'm okay but still a little heartbroken. I mean I loved him for seven years. Can you blame me?

Alex has a boyfriend. They've been together for two months and Alex has never been happy. His name is Oliver but I call him Ollie and according to Alex he's good at head.

Elias and Avery are really happy they are engaged. They plan on getting married in August which I'm not ready for, meaning I have to see Aleksander.

I wish I could forget him.

Lastly Angelo is happy which I have never seen before. He's dating Lilly. He asked her to be his girlfriend this month and I swear everytime they talk Lilly turns red and Angelo looks so nervous.

But they all are happy which makes me happy.

As long as they're happy.

I walked into my parents house seeing it having decorations all over the place. My mom was on a ladder while my dad was glaring at her watching her every move so she wouldn't fall.

"Happy early birthday tesoro" My mom said with a smile.

"Be careful amore" My father said while holding her body in place.

My mom got off the ladder and walked to me, hugging me lightly because of the bump on my belly. I smiled and brought my dad into the hug. After hugging I saw Angelo with Lilly in the kitchen.

Lilly was a very shy girl around my family but when it's just her and Angelo well let's just say she is not scared to scream.

I walked in sitting beside Lilly. She smiled giving me a small hug while my brother kept talking to her about a guy he killed last night. Surprisingly Lilly didn't freak out when she found out Angelo was a mafia don she said that everyone has flaws.