CHAPTER SIXTEEN

<ROME, ITALY> Tuesday, August 5  7:20pm

<ROME, ITALY>
Tuesday, August 5 7:20pm

As the boys picked up the heavy items, I walked back with my beach bags and Elena's because I'm pregnant and I can't hold anything over ten pounds, but I doubt this is under ten pounds right when I was about twenty feet away the car blew up in flames. I dropped the bags and ran over to the car, trying to find Elena, but I couldn't find her. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Elena" I called out hoping to get an answer.

"Avery" I heard someone call out my name. I turned around seeing Elias running towards me. "What happened?" He asked, wiping my tears.

Such a sweet man.

"T-the car b-blew up and I-I can't find Elena" I stumbled over my words.

"It's okay we'll find her" He says bringing me in for a hug.

The others run up behind Elias with questioning faces except for fart face aka Aleksander with an angry face probably because his precious car blew up.

"What the fuck happened?" Alex asked.

"The car blew up and Elena is missing" I pull away from Elias looking at the four boys "We need to find her I don't care if she's dead, alive, to the bones, or burned we need to find her" I said and they all nodded before walking away and searching for her except for Aleksander.

He probably did this.

As I approached him, I slapped him on the cheek and said, "If I find out it was you, I'll cut your arms and legs off so that you can't get help to get your chopped off dick that was shoved down your throat before I finally fed you to sharks." I smiled innocently and walked off and began searching for Elena.

"Elena" I yelled looking for her.

"Avery over here" I heard Alex yell from afar and ran over to him "What?" I asked looking at his hand he had Elena's bracelet in his hand. She never takes that off.

"I found it on the side of the road but I couldn't find her body" He said and I felt the tears fall from my eyes.

"Alex, what if they took her again"
"They didn't and even if they did, their going to get a big awakening when she wakes up, and before Gonzalo lays a hand on her, I'll chop off his fucking head. We'll find her and if that bastard really has her, I'll make sure he begs me to kill him," he said, and we walked along the side of the road searching for anything that was buried.

It was already eight thirty when I was getting exhausted. I was coming out of the bathroom because of all the searching and walking I had to pee. I have a short bladder thanks to being pregnant.

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard ruffling in the bushes I looked and saw a hand hanging out of the bush but not just any hand it was a familiar hand.