CHAPTER FORTY ONE

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, September 23 12:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, September 23 12:00pm

I woke up and realized I was in my bedroom.

What?

I must be dreaming because last time I remember I was in the cell getting beat by guards. I looked over my body seeing I was in an oversize t-shirt and some shorts. I saw that my wounds were cleaned and I had a few stitches over my body. My body was also clean. I wasn't dirty but I still feel dirty. 

I remember the last time I was in here I had a big argument with Aleksander. I look down not wanting to remember it. I wish I could call my mom but I have no phone. Gonzalo smashed it after I sent a 'help me' message to everyone.

I heard footsteps from outside of the hall but they continued to walk by. I'm kinda nervous to walk out. I mean what if one of his guards kidnap me when I step out of my room or when I'm asleep.

I took in a big breath standing up from the bed I slipped on my cow slippers before walking to the door I opened it and heard chattering downstairs I walk down more stopping and peeking over the nailing seeing everyone eating I was about to sneak back up out of cowardness but got caught by barking.

It was lucky I walked down the few steps and sat on the floor. I began petting him and he gave me his puppy smile. He's only a little over four months old and is already getting big.

I was taken out of my thoughts when my name was screamed. I looked up and my mom and Avery brought me in for a tight hug. I smiled, hugging them back.

"Piccola mia, mi sei mancato così tanto che pensavo saresti morto in quel posto orribile" My mama cried out in italian into my shoulder.

"Sto bene mamma" I said, pulling back.

Next was my dad. He hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die from lack of oxygen.

"Mi hai fatto preoccupare principessa malata" He said, pulling away and wiping his tears away.

My dad is actually crying.

Everyone else hugged me last was my brother and he cussed me out saying to never run out alone again I laughed nodding my head I saw Aleksander at the table with his eyes on his phone.

I wanna talk to him and apologize for yelling at him I mean I yelled at him about something stupid because I felt like I was his fuck toy but I'll talk to him later I have a big question wondering in my head right now.

"Who saved me?" I asked angelo.

"Oh....umm I did of course I didn't stop looking and then I found out you were in Mexico and dropped everything flying there and boom now your here" He said with his genuine smile.

I hugged him, 'Thank you nocche" I said while he rubbed my back with his big ass knuckles he laughed pulling away.

"I'll see you later. I have a meeting to get to" He said leaving the house.