Epilogue

<Milan, Italy> Tuesday, June 27 12:00am

<Milan, Italy>
Tuesday, June 27 12:00am

Today was finally the day.

It's the day me and Aleksander get married.

My mom and I are waiting in the bridal suite for the stylist and makeup artist to arrive because their plane was delayed and Lilly left to pick them up. It's taking longer.

Not long after Lilly arrived with the hair stylist and makeup artist Lilly sat down on the couch with her son.

In January Lilly gave birth to Issac. He was instantly a mama's boy which is why Angelo wants another baby already even though Issac is barely six months.

"You wanna get into the shower so you can shave everywhere I mean I know you and Aleksander won't be sleeping tonight" My mom said.

"Mom the wax lady already came by earlier and waxed my whole body and I mean my whole body" I said with a smile.

"Waxed? Seriously?" My mom said, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes mom waxed" I said.

"I could never" She said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes "At Least I don't have to shave everyday" I said.

My mother rolled her eyes while I walked away waiting for Lilly and the other two to arrive. Hopefully they get here soon because I don't wanna be late to my own wedding.

And just like that Lilly walks inside the room with two women behind her.

The one on her left looked like she was in her late thirties too early forties. She had pale skin and blue eyes with shoulder length blonde hair. The one on her right looked to be in her early twenties. She looked like the other women except her skin was more of a browner shade and her eyes were green.

They were both really pretty.

"Hey sorry we're late traffic was hell" Lilly said, sitting down on the couch.

"It's fine but let's get started because I would hate it if I were late to my own wedding" I said sitting down on the chain that's in front of the vanity.

"Right of course anyways this is Mal and Evie. Evie is actually Mal's daughter" She said. "Mal is a cosmetologist, Evie is a fashionista and she also knows how to do makeup and hair" She said.

Both of the girls started doing my hair. They started off by straightening my hair which will take forever.

"Your hair is so pretty" Mal said, straightening the last half of my hair.

"I hate my natural hair, it's too poofy and it's annoying" I said.

"But it's very beautiful" Evie said.