15.

Anakin hadn't expected the speed at which Sol attacked him with. Without his lightsaber, he had no choice but to jump to the left to avoid the woman who leapt into the air and went to strike him down from above. Her cyan weapon hummed past his ear, and he barely had a moment to think before she twisted around to strike again. With the end of her foot creating a circle in the dirt, Sol's twisted like a ballerina, which was from an ancient style of dancing. She was delicate and precise, but her sword-work was deadly.

The heat of her lightsaber was constantly too close for comfort. Anakin didn't have the mind to think about where the Force was and to imagine where it might not be; he was too busy leaping backwards and ducking out of Sol's way. It seemed impossible to articulate his movements and to look into Force while mid-battle.

'You're not even trying, Ani!' Sol called, her voice distorted over the buzz of her weapon's beam of light. 'Feel where the Force is! Imagine its rushing to catch up to you!'

'How can I, when you're coming at me like this?!' he said in frustration. He flipped backwards to avoid another attack and thought he had a moment to rest, but was mistaken when Sol was already in front of him once more. Anakin's breath hitched in surprise, and he bent backwards at her sideways swipe, watching the beam fly over him.

Anakin was growing irritated and was yearning for a rest. He pushed his upper half up to be straight and leaned to the side as Sol used both hands to bring her saber down where he had been. With one call to the Force, Anakin shot out his arms and took hold of Sol's wrists that sat together. Her stance was leant forward from the momentum of her attack, meaning that she was facing the flower-filled grass below her feet.

'Hey! That's not what I meant by calling to the Force,' Sol looked up at Anakin who was to her left. His fingers held her wrists and her lightsaber was cramped in her hands, making an ache bloom through her fingerless gloves and into her palms from the grooves of the handle. But the Skywalker's grip didn't loosen, and she inched her finger to the button that would shealth the cyan blade.

'I need a break! I can't think that fast while in battle,' Anakin said in defence. Sol's face sat in the shadow that Anakin created by standing in the sun's glare. She could see the sweat that glistened on his forehead and on the bags under his eyes. He had tired quickly, meaning that he didn't call to the Force at all when sparring. This made Sol realise that she had overestimated how much Force training Anakin had undertaken.

'You will need to when the situation is dire,' Sol said, pushing herself to be standing straight and out of her leant position. 'Your saber skills are good, but you need to let the Force guide you. I'm sure Master Obi-wan has told you this.'

'Too many times to count,' he grumbled.

'It's for good reason. Its what Master Yoda emphasised the most in my training,' Sol finished and looked down at the entanglement of limbs between them. 'Can I have my hands back, now?'

'Oh, sorry...'

Anakin pried his fingers from the dainty wrists of Sol's that were covered by her gloves. The remnants of his hold left a cooling sensation as her circulation was able to flow freely at its absence. She rotated her wrists and grabbed Anakin's lightsaber that she had attached to her belt, replacing it with the handle of her own. Sol wordlessly held it out for Anakin to take and he looked down at it, before gazing at her with pinched eyebrows.

'Are you doing another demonstration?' he asked as he took it into his hand.

'No. We're done here.'

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Sol stepped around Anakin and made her way through the tall grass towards Padme, who was still amongst its cluster of flowers. Her legs pushed to part the strands as she walked, and Padme got to her feet at the sight of Sol's incoming figure. She beamed at the Padawan, ready to chatter about the training session she witnessed within the meadow.