85.

Owen shot across the desert and arrived at the farm before the suns set over the horizon. Whether it was the fear of Tusken Raiders, or the fear that Sol was about to give birth on his passenger seat, the Lars drove faster than he had ever before. His palms were indented with the ridges of the controls, and he was unaware of the fact that he would later check his engines with the dread from possibly burning them out. Nothing was more important than getting Sol to the farm, where Beru was waiting, and where Obi-wan would have hopefully arrived.

The speeder rushed to a stop and if Sol wasn't leaning back in the seat, she would have heaved forward. Her heavy breathing hadn't ceased, and she was getting to the point where her yelps and groans were filled with the base of a scream. It wouldn't be long until she would begin shouting in agony and letting the desert hear the extent of her pains. 

The pressure on her pelvis caused it to ache, teamed with the splitting pain in her stomach was enough for Sol to want to let her Force signature show in all its pure glory. It was the only thing that she was concentrating on besides the urge to scream aloud, and if she were to let go, the feeling would be so much more bearable.

But even now, in the back of her mind, Sol was aware of the man who was the father of her children. She knew in her delirium that she had called out to him in the Force, but she believed that the connection she used to have with him was gone. 

On Mustafar, when Sol watched Anakin and Obi-wan disappear down the river of lava, she had called out to him in the Force. She didn't receive a reply, and that didn't mean that he didn't hear her, but Sol told herself that their connection had gone when he had turned to the dark side. She didn't know the ways of the Sith, but being linked through the Force to the point of being able to speak in its realm, seemed like a light side aspect of the entity. But deep down, when Sol forgot about what Anakin had done, she yearned to have him hear her call. She wanted him by her side, because she knew she could get through it if her hand was in his.

'Quick! Get inside!'

Sol heard Beru's voice but was focusing on the fall of her sandals into the sand. Owen helped Sol out of the speeder and towards the stairs, where Beru stood glancing around at the surrounding desert. With whimpers, Sol descended down with Owen's arm around her back, and she was able to lift her head to see an absence of a particular animal beside the farm.

'W-Where's Obi? Where's Obi-wan?' she said, missing the sight of their Eopie. She didn't catch the look Owen and Beru exchanged behind her, but she was able to catch the concern in their signatures.

'Where is he?!'

She let out a groan as she made it to the floor of the complex. The countless stairs were painful, but when Beru rushed past to pull over a table on wheels, Sol saw that the end was in sight. Sol realised that they were in the workshop of the Lars farm, where Anakin showed his first signs of his deep hatred and uncontrollable rage. Sol couldn't help but link every place on Tatooine to how she first experienced it with Anakin. She assumed it was a form of nostalgia and a coping mechanism for being on such a desolate planet. The thought of Anakin and how he once was always made things better.

'H-He's not here yet,' Beru stammered while holding the table steady for Sol to lift up onto. 'But he should be here soon-'

'I'm not doing this without him!' Sol cried, looking through her stringy hair that had fallen in front of her face. 'I will not have these children without him here!' 

Beru and Owen looked at each other in exasperation and slight frustration. They had assumed that Obi-wan would have turned up by now and that they wouldn't have to console the woman through her birth. They were just supposed to keep Sol breathing until the man showed up and he would be able to take over the act of hiding her Force signature.