102.

Sol's holding cell was the nicest prison she had ever been in. During the clone wars, Sol experienced a handful of prison cells when missions turned sour. They were always in dungeons and were of the lowest hygienic standards. But Sol was never imprisoned for long, as Anakin or Obi-wan would arrive to save the day. Whether it was through 'peaceful' negotiations or with an explosion acting as a distraction, the rusted bars would cease to hold Jedi Master Sol as a prisoner.

But on Admiral Thrawn's star destroyer, Sol's prison cell was sleek. With slanted grey walls to meet at the highest point of the ceiling, the floor was tiled with black vinyl. Without the luxury of proper heating in the cell block, Sol refrained from taking her boots off when walking around. Not that she walked often, as her cell was only four metres in length and width. But when Sol's legs fell asleep, she would have to attempt some exercise, and the cold tiles and the lack of blankets on the grey slab that was her bed made for an uncomfortable experience.

After a night in the cell, Sol studied the sliding door that could be her escape. When the storm troopers left her the previous day, she heard the latches lock where the door connected with the wall. There was no doubt a keypad of some sort was on the other side, but much to Sol's dismay, the troopers left the Force-restraining cuffs on her wrists. She couldn't search the inner workings of the lock nor search the keypad with the Force.

But Sol couldn't give up, when her own starfighter was in the hanger of the destroyer. Her getaway was still onboard and there had to be another way for Sol to escape her cell and make it to the hanger. But the destroyer was large, and her lightsaber had never been returned to her. Sol was sure that Darth Vader still held her weapon on his belt, but she had escaped situations without her lightsaber before. But the situation was drastically different, as she was intending to escape an Imperial star destroyer where the leader of the Galactic Empire was onboard and incharge of her detainment.

Darth Vader. Sol couldn't believe that she had been captured, and it was at Darth Vader's hand. She had spent years fearing his wrath all while imagining what it would be like to see who Anakin Skywalker had become. His Force signature had been exactly what Sol had thought it would be, and she didn't like to see how little remained of Anakin's orange warmth. And the suit that the Sith wore was beyond what Sol thought she would ever see him in.

But it was that mask that chilled her the most. Sol was torn between wondering in curiosity what was underneath, and fearing what she would see. After the Emperor prompted the vision of Sol and Anakin on the balcony on Naboo, Sol was reminded of the reason why so many women hounded after the Skywalker. 

She remembered the young Padawans that would giggle when he walked by, and why Sol found herself jealous when in the presence of tall, blonde, attractive women. Anakin was always handsome with his smoldering eyes, high cheekbones and chiseled features. The scar that he earned from their rescue mission of the then Chancellor only added to his rebellious look of curly, light brown hair and his forever glaring gaze.

Did the mask hide the burns that Anakin suffered from Mustafar? None of the Empire seemed to know who was underneath, so was it to hide his Jedi past? Or was it just to intimidate?

The door to the cell hissed as it slid open. Sol jumped up from her laying position on her solid bed. At the sight of the black leather and reflective black mask, Sol rushed to stand and faced her back to the wall.

Darth Vader ducked his head to enter the cell and Sol attempted to pull at the restraints around her wrists. She had tried to break their hold already and knew there was no way of freeing herself with sheer strength. But at the sight of Darth Vader in her cramped cell, Sol's instinct to defend herself made it so that her wrists pulled at the restraints for one final time.