40.

In the cluster of battle droids and droidekas, the two Jedi Knights wasted no time in slicing through metal. When Sol and Anakin leapt out of the ancient Jedi Temple, their ignited lightsabers were raised above their heads, and they took the droid army by surprise. They sliced downward and landed on the grey rocks of the mountainside. Blast fire shot into the air and specs of their flaming red hues were blocked by the spinning laser blades of blue and cyan.

'Die, Jedi scum-' a droid was cut down by Sol, who swung around from the droid she was originally battling. Her lightsaber cut through the middle of its beige torso, and it crumbled into a mess of separatist junk. Sol sensed the blasts that were flaring heat in their course to her turned back and leapt high, flipped backwards, before she landed to block more blasts from a nearby droideka.

With its mechanical arms jolting back with the recoil, the droideka sent blasts from its guns. A circle of shimmering blue followed its moving frame and caused deflected blasts to bounce off. Its barrier was what made droidekas so difficult to kill, but Sol knew the weaknesses of the droids that were fast, lethal and superior compared to regular battle droids.

Sol gained enough ground between herself and the droideka to plan her attack. With her lightsaber clenched in both of her hands, Sol watched as the droideka curled into a ball in order to move across the battlefield towards her. As it rolled, the forcefield that was its strongest skill disappeared. Sol took the chance to jump forward and rear her arms to her side to slice through the unprotected metal ball. In a rain of sparks, Sol's lightsaber dislodged the droideka's circuits, and its parts scattered across the floor.

As Sol jumped to the next droid, Anakin was experiencing aches in his muscles. They were outnumbered, and no matter how skilled of Jedi he and Sol were, they were still human. Their use of the Force was tiresome, and the continuous blast fire required the upmost concentration.

Anakin rotated his wrist to propel his blade through the droids that tried to strike him down, but when three collapsed, three more droids appeared. The Skywalker glanced to his left, where he saw the brown hair of Sol and her cyan lightsaber through the sea of droids. Although she was moving fast and using the Force to her advantage, Anakin noticed that there was panic in her movements.

With gritted teeth and forceful attacks, Sol was trying to create a dent in the army. The blast fire was inching past her defensive blocks, and Anakin tried to make his way over to Sol while also fighting off droids. But he was surrounded, and the end of the army appeared beyond their abilities.

A hum cut through the winds of the island and the battle briefly paused. Droids looked between each other in confusion, and Anakin and Sol dreaded what the hum could mean. But when they saw the carrier ship that was all too familiar, the Jedi felt a light breakthroguh the troubled Force.

The grass on the mountainside whipped and parted as the ship hovered in the air. Clones poured out from its hull and blasted at the droid army, creating a second front. After the clones dropped to the island and began their fight, two Jedi entered the battle yielding their lightsabers. Anakin and Sol were relieved to see Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, showing that he had been true to his word by returning to Ahch-To with reinforcements. But the other Jedi was unfamiliar at Anakin and Sol's quick glance, but they were pulled back into battle before they could question who was accompanying Obi-wan.

Sol grinned at the sight of Master Obi-wan's arrival and went to ensue in the fight. Before she could use her cyan blade to block the oncoming blasts, her attention was caught by the transparent figure that stood at the cliff's edge behind the hovering carrier ship. 

The Force ghost of Satele Shan stood watching the battle, and her icy eyes were trained on Sol. Without an indication for why her ghostly form was present, Sol stared at the woman who had left her confused in the first Jedi Temple.