47.

'Has he progressed at all, Master?'

'I'm afraid that I have seen no Force sensitivity in him. He has a normal presence in the Force, and he would be showing signs at his age.'

'How can this be? My ancestors... they were all strong with the Force...'

'It is not genetic. Although, it is unusual after generations of Force users. But this does not mean that Theron is not gifted in other areas. Being a Jedi is not the only pathway.'

'I know, Master. I suppose I am just... knowledgeable in the Jedi ways. I could have guided him, but I would had to have hid his relation to myself.'

'I understand that you are still in the field, so I will continue to look after Theron, but I will no longer attempt to train him with the Force.'

'Thank you, Master. I understand.'

---

When Sol woke from her dream, she was confused when she didn't see the ceiling of her sleeping quarters. The darkness was thin, as the blinds were angled to allow some light in from the sleepless city. After a series of blinks, Sol remembered how Anakin had surprised her with Padme's penthouse apartment where they could spend time away from the Order together. The ceiling that she saw was the ceiling of Padme's master bedroom, and the bed she felt underneath her, were the freshly cleaned sheets that Padme had laid for their stay.

Sol rolled her head around on the pillow to view the man who she shared the large bed with. She had been nervous to slip under the sheets with someone, as she had slept lonesome ever since she could remember. When she was a child on the lower levels of Coruscant, a thin mattress was all she had, and when she moved into the Jedi Temple, her quarters were small with a single-sized bed. Never had the woman thought that she would be in a bed large enough to hold more than one person, and it was even stranger that the other person would be Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin slept with his back to Sol. He had kept his space throughout the night and despite his preference to be shirtless in bed, Anakin wore a thin grey shirt with some comfortable pants. But apart from the mundane aspects of Anakin's sleeping form, Sol noticed that on the bedside table was Anakin's black leather glove. She recalled from earlier that night that Anakin had said he only ever took off his glove to shower and sleep, meaning that his robotic arm was visible. But the stars hadn't aligned enough for Sol, as Anakin lay on his right side with his right arm tucked underneath his pillow. 

Sol knew that Anakin wasn't ready to show his artificial arm to her, so she respected his privacy and stayed on her side of the room. But she wanted some fresh air, as the dream in her short sleep was the first she had seen since the mission to Ahch-To. It was the same as before with no visual aspects and only the voices of supposed Jedi. Sol never dreamed, but these recent spurts of past memories from Satele Shan had rocked her sleeping pattern, and she wanted to step out of the bedroom for a moment of clarity.

With a quiet shuffle, Sol made her way out of the bedroom with a night robe over her shoulders. She hoped that Padme wouldn't mind that she was using her sleeping attire as it would be cold out on the balcony. The temperatures dropped heavily in the early hours of the morning, so Sol pushed aside her hesitancy of using the senator's things and wrapped herself in a purple robe that was hung on the wall beside the door.

The balcony that was attached to the living space was an addition to the apartment that Sol liked. She remembered speaking with Master Obi-wan about her frustrations with Master Yoda on the platform, and even then, she had admired the view that was just a step out from the apartment. Its was spacious, and speeders were far enough away to watch but not be bothered by their zooming speeds. The night sky was visible, which was a luxury in the concrete jungle that made up the entirety of Coruscant. It allowed Sol to take a deep breath and feel the cold, sharp air burn at her nostrils. Her mind was cluttered with the thought of her dream, and she took the time to think about what she already knew so far.