116.

Revan entered the grand chamber. With his wrists still bound from Force-restraining cuffs, the Jedi was uneasy at the lack of lighting inside. If he thought the hallway was dark, then the chamber that contained two hate-filled Force signatures was a whole new story.

His slow steps took him away from the door and towards a grand staircase. They descended to a space that sat in the large window's shadow, where the black of space stood in its magnificence. The large chair in the chamber acted as a throne that ruled over the many stars and planets that bowed behind the glass, and on the throne, was the Emperor.

His hood draped over his head, but Revan could see the Sith yellow eyes beneath its shade. When he descended the stairs, Revan kept his gaze on the man who had deceived the Jedi Order and the Senate as the Chancellor. The old man that gave kind smiles and had a diplomatic sense about him was gone, and Revan saw the evil that laid underneath.

'Revan Shan,' the Emperor stated, his voice sending chills down the Jedi's spine. 'I must say that I was surprised to hear of your surrender. The Jedi were known for putting up a fight.'

Revan looked away from the man's blackened teeth and caught sight of the figure in the corner of the room. 

It was him, the Sith that Revan had come for.

He sensed Vader's red flame in the Force and was glad that he had continued hiding his own presence until this point. Revan couldn't let Darth Vader sense the anger, hatred and desire for revenge in his energy. He despised the way Vader stood in the dark, his black attire blending in if it had not been for the green and red lights on his chest panel. The black mask reflected what little light there was in the room, and he stood with the intention to intimidate.

But Revan wasn't intimidated. He was blinded by the swirling rage in his stomach. He wanted to leap across the room and do whatever he could to the man that had murdered his wife. But Revan didn't stand a chance in his restraints, and Vader was on his guard while in the presence of the Emperor.

So, the Shan clenched his fists in the Force-restraining cuffs and looked back to the grinning Sith Lord.

'I remember a great Sith once carried your name,' he cooed, the grin not leaving his wrinkled and decaying face. 'Darth Revan was powerful, and I sense that you are a descendant of his great, dark bloodline.'

'I am not like any of my family before me,' Revan spoke for the first time since arriving on the Death Star. 'I am the first of my name. First of the Shan's that will-'

'You are nothing different from the scum before you. Do not lie to me in my own chamber.'

Revan didn't like to be interrupted or talked down to. He kept an eye on the presence in the corner that awaited a disturbance in the Force, but Revan made sure to not give him the advantage. He had to remain calm and keep his composure. He was acting as a prisoner, and prisoners that escaped were obedient and unassuming.

'But I sense something in you,' the Emperor spoke again, his eyes sliding shut as he looked into the Force. 'You are hiding your presence, but your anger is difficult to ignore. You have not come here to surrender, Revan Shan. You have come here for revenge.' 

The Emperor's yellow eyes appeared once more, and Revan stiffened. He thought that by hiding his signature, he was also hiding his true emotions. But he should have expected as such from a Sith Lord who held the unlimited power of the dark side.

There was no hiding it now. The Emperor knew why he was here, but perhaps Darth Vader didn't. It was time to change Revan's approach and hopefully, it wouldn't be long until he was able to unleash the rage that was making its way throughout his body.