80.

At Anakin's booming voice, Sol and Padme looked to the landing ramp of the Naboo skriff. With his feet spread apart, Obi-wan Kenobi stood in the opening of the ship with his hands on his hips. His eyes held a hard stare at the sight of what his ex-Padawan had become, and his lightsaber was visible on his utility belt by the way his arm held back his over robe.

'You brought him here, Padme!' Anakin seethed and glared at both the stowaway and the senator who was inching back towards the landing ramp. 'You brought him here to kill me!'

'No-'

Padme's cry in defense was stopped as Anakin's gloved hand rose to cup her throat through the Force. Sol looked between Anakin's dark stare and her friend, who clawed at her throat with her mouth gaping in an attempt to plead her innocence. A panic overcame Sol and she threw her hand up to counteract the dark energy that flowed from Anakin's hand.

'Anakin, stop!' she cried, feeling her call to the Force collide with his. But what she hadn't anticipated was the intensity of Anakin's hatred, and the power that flowed from his signature flame. Her attempt to pierce through his energy to free Padme was weak, and Sol felt her hand shake at the burning of his power.

'Let her go, Anakin!' Obi-wan ordered as he descended to the platform.

Anakin looked to Sol, who clenched her teeth in her attempts to free Padme. He could feel her white power trying to smother his hand, but its softness wasn't enough to stop him. The sounds of Padme's chokes continued and Sol frantically looked back and forth between her friend's purpling face, and the man who she loved.

'Anakin, please!'

Sol felt the release of Padme from the Force. Anakin's cupped hand dropped to his side and Sol sucked in a needed breath at the relief she felt in her muscles. Her neck turned in a quick snap to watch Padme fall to the floor, and she rushed to her aid without a second thought. Without any splutters or coughs, Padme fell unconscious and went limp on the platform floor; her cheeks flushed and her lips pale.

'You've turned everyone against me!' Sol heard Anakin yell over the sounds of the rushing lava river.

'You have done that yourself!'

Obi-wan stepped away from the skriff's ramp as Sol lowered into a crouch beside Padme. She placed one palm against the floor to lean forward and pressed two fingers against the unconscious woman's pulse. The light panic that ate away at Sol was soothed at the feeling of Padme's constant heartbeat. She went to gather the petite senator into her arms when she caught sight of a pair of space boots standing beside them. 

'I'll take her back into the ship,' Revan whispered to Sol as he crouched down on the opposite side of Padme's unconscious form. Sol went to speak but was cut off by yet another angry exclamation.

'You will not take Sol from me!' 

Sol shot up from her crouched position and gulped at Anakin's angled glare. As Obi-wan threw off his over robe, Anakin frantically paced with his eyes unmoving from the man who challenged him. His steps fell in a stomp and his head was tilted downwards to look up through his brow, allowing Sol to see the dark lines underneath his shadowed eyes. It was obvious that Anakin felt threatened at the arrival of Obi-wan and it appeared that he was suppressing the extent of his rage by walking back and forth to busy his legs.

'You have allowed this Dark lord to twist your mind until now... until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy,' Obi-wan said with strength in his voice. He stepped to walk around the middle of the platform, but was counteracted by Anakin's step to the right, making the two begin to circle each other. 

Revan gathered Padme into his arms and rushed back into the skriff. The senator's gloved arms swung at his quick pace and with her out of harm's way, Sol was able to focus on the showdown that was occurring in front of her.