52.

'I just need you to stand guard. If anyone comes past, try to appear as inconspicuous as possible. But I doubt anyone will. No one comes past here unless they're heading for the hanger down there.'

Revan pointed down to the hall where the turn would lead to the hanger of the temple. The large windows lining the hall were trying to capture the sunlight that usually blessed the top of the temple, but because of the placement of the records archive, the halls were left to be lit by the wall sconces. With the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, the bottom floors of the temple were deprived. But for Ahsoka and Revan, the lack of natural sunlight and foot traffic was preferred for their current task.

'I'll tap on my commlink if things turn sour, but try not to take too long,' Ahsoka replied, and Revan nodded.

'Thank you for doing this, Ahsoka,' Revan put a hand on her bare shoulder. 'It means a lot to me.'

'Don't mention it. This is for Sol, as well, remember?'

Revan nodded before he turned to the door that concealed the Jedi Order records. Ahsoka tried to ignore the tingles that lingered on her skin and looked over her shoulder as Revan recited the code into the keypad beside the door. Using Galactic Basic digits, the Shan held a crumbled piece of paper with the code in his hand and slowly pressed the green keypad.

Ahsoka had been the one to eavesdrop on a conversation between Master Fisto and Master Secura, which had been influenced with the overindulging of alcohol, and the prompt about the records left strategically by Ahsoka. The situation had only been guided by the Togruta, as she decided to give some personal information to Master Secura in an electronic file, knowing that the Twi'lek would need to lodge it with her other records in the archives. But Master Fisto coincidentally turned up at the same bar (again, influenced by Ahsoka's little white lies about Secura wanting to meet with Fitso), and the two fell into a drunken rant about the archives. With a small use of a Jedi mind trick from Ahsoka, this was when Fisto let it slip that he sometimes forgets the code to the keypad. Master Secura wrote the digits down on a piece of paper and slid it across the table, which Master Fisto slipped drunkenly into what he thought was his pocket. Ahsoka used the Force to call the paper from the ground and into her hands, and she ensured that the two made their way back to the temple safely.

'Good luck,' Ahsoka said after the door slid open after a positive beep from the keypad. A dimly lit room was revealed with shelves of scrolls, files and books in their masses. A computer connected to the Holonet was also inside and Revan hoped that he wouldn't have to search for too long before he and Ahsoka could flee the scene. He glanced back to Ahsoka, and she smiled encouragingly and said,

'May the Force be with you.'

'Yeah... you, too.'

Revan stepped into the room and the door slid shut behind him. The keypad sounded once more, locking him inside and Ahsoka began her guard duty. With her head sweeping left to right, she kept watch of each corner of the hall. Every so often, there was a distant hum of a ship taking off from within the hanger, before a silence would ensue. The walls were thick and when there were no Jedi or clones roaming the halls, the temple grew quiet enough to hear a mouse droid rolling around some halls away. Ahsoka hoped that the hall she guarded would remain empty and that the Force would be on her side in this instance.

From inside the concealed room, Revan stared at the shelves that took up all four walls. He took a deep breath and tried not to be overwhelmed by the amount of electronic and traditional files. After spending his spare time in the library, Revan knew the time periods that he could look for to centralise his search. He decided to start with the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which was marked above the electronic files on the shelf. As it was the closure of the Great Galactic War, Revan thought that it would be a good starting point to find the Shan name.