82.

Being pregnant wasn't an easy thing in the first place, but being pregnant with twins on a desert planet was one the hardest things in the galaxy. From being an orphan child on the low levels of Corsucant's city, to becoming a Jedi Master, Sol had overcome some difficult tasks and situations. But when her belly began to grow, and the weight of two children began to weigh on her back, knees and legs, Sol was sure that she was undergoing the most challenging time that she would ever experience in her life.

The place that Obi-wan and Sol called home was suitable and better than what most lived in on Tatooine. After locating a place in the Jundland Wastelands, which was a few miles out of Mos Eisley, the two Jedi settled into their exile. 

A majority of the house was underground to avoid the frequent sandstorms that hit the desert, and it kept the interior cool during the hot days. It wasn't big in any sense, but it held a small seating area that surrounded a tiny coffee table and a kitchen that ran along the side of the house. Obi-wan was able to create two bedrooms out of the singular room that was up some staris from the living room. With one bathroom, Sol and Obi-wan lived together, relied on each other, and kept each other company.

But living in such a secluded, small house in the middle of Tatooine's desert had its disadvantages. They needed food and water, but to get to Mos Eisley was a struggle in the beating heat. When Sol's stomach grew, it was too much for her to travel to the city on foot. Thankfully, Obi-wan was able to acquire an Eopie, which were animals used for transport for those who couldn't afford speeders. They had trunks and could carry a substantial amount of weight on their backs. When Sol asked Obi-wan how he was able to afford an Eopie, he had revealed that he still held a handful of credits from Coruscant.

'But the Outer-Rim don't accept imperial credits,' Sol had said and Obi-wan looked away nervously.

'They do when they're weak minded.'

Sol had groaned. Obi-wan knew that a scolding was coming from the pregnant women, and when it came, it was thunderous.

'We're going to get caught, Obi! If someone saw you, we would have the Empire knocking on our door! Or burning it, for that matter! No more mind tricks! We need to find another way to make money.'

So, Obi-wan set off to look for work. After her rant, Sol felt guilty for making the Kenobi find work while she was unable to even pick something up off of the floor. It was frustrating to even roll out of bed, as Sol would lift her head from the pillow and see the bulbous bump instead of her feet. She would have to grab the handle that Obi-wan had installed into the wall beside her bed and heave her heavy body upright. Then there would be the challenge of moving her legs to the edge and pushing herself up from the flimpsy mattress.

'Any luck?' Sol would say when Obi-wan would arrive back at the house in the evenings. The shake of his head would disappoint her every day, but Sol never held it against him. The Outer-Rim was tough and there was no place for the skills of Jedi. She wondered how people lived their whole lives in such a desolate place.

'I sensed you before I came in,' Obi-wan said one day. He sat on the sofa that was rounded against the wall after a day of job hunting, while Sol was in the kitchen cooking a meat stew.

'Yesterday, I could only sense you in the next room. You're growing weak, Sol.'

'I know... it's getting harder to concentrate,' Sol sighed and glanced down at her bulging belly.

'There's no telling how strong your signature will be in three months' time. Perhaps I'll try and expand to cover your presence as well.'

Sol grimaced over the steaming stew. The ache in her back was a sign of the weakening of her body and the draining of her energy. She hated to hear Obi-wan's suggestion while also finding work to support the two of them. Sol never thought that she would have to rely on someone else to provide for her and to use the Force in a way to protect her. She had lived on the streets of Coruscant while stealing from stalls, and had been Grand Master Yoda's Padawan for years. But now, Sol couldn't even suppress her Force signature to be undetectable by the man she knew was searching the galaxy for her. The act used to be child's play for her.