BLOOPERS

I did this in my Tony Stark book and I thought it was fun. I will say that I got the inspiration to do a bloopers chapter from another author, which I can't remember the name of or what book it was from. I do remember that it was a Marvel fic tho, so if anyone knows who the author was, please let me know!

Enjoy!

---

Ana de Armas and Hayden Christsensen were filming a scene for their characters in the Tatooine desert.

The green screens surrounding the set would depict the desert suns and sandy hills. But on the set, there was a tarpaulin of sand and some ambient lighting. George Lucas was stood off to the side with a script rolled up in his hand, and the film crew created the perfect environment that would be in the film Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

While Hayden pretended to power up the speeder prop, Ana ran into the camera shot. The cut would make it seem like she had exited the Lars moisture farm. The actress skidded to stop in the sand and called out Hayden's character's name, and made sure to shout as if she was calling over the sound of the speeder's engine.

'Just wait a moment!' Ana said and positioned herself infront of the speeder. Hayden looked up from the handles with a scowl on his face.

'You're going out into the desert where Tusken Raiders are everywhere. You've got no plan and no supplies-'

'This has nothing to do with you, Solaris. Get out of the way.'

Ana paused to appear hurt and stepped to be beside Hayden. As she read her next line with passion, Hayden tried to keep his gaze on the woman next to him. But his eyes couldn't help but shift to the camera, which was positioned to the left of Ana's arm.

A crease formed between his eyebrows and his eyes flickered back and forth between Ana and the director. The crew started to look between each other with a similar expression and Hayden's scowling face churned into a surpressed grin.

He tried to keep his smile at bay, but when Ana finished her lines, Hayden was grinning from ear to ear. He had lines to deliver, but the whole placement of the scene had been changed.

Ana noticed his silence and looked over her shoulder, where she saw the crew and director looking at her with a similar smile to Hayden's.

'Ana, you're meant to be in front of the speeder,' the director called out and Ana's eyes widened, turning to face the crew in a hurry.

'Oh!-'

'Hayden is supposed to shoot off just after you move out of the way-'

'Right-'

'Because Sol is then not stopping Anakin from just... going when he feels like it.'

Hayden let his surpressed laugh free as he leaned back on the speeder prop. Ana flushed with a bashful smile before she walked away to head off-screen. They would need to see start again and Ana would remember her placing this time.

'I could have said something, but...' Hayden shrugged, making the fake Padawan braid swing from his shoulder movement. 

'I went on for way too long there,' Ana was heard off-camera and Hayden laughed. He positioned himself to begin powering up the engines while the director called,

'Alright, from the top!'

---

While Hayden was having her make-up touched up, Ana and Natalie Portman stood waiting on set.

The scene was set in Padme's penthouse apartment, and it was where Sol would deliver the news about her Jedi Master status. Blue screens were placed along the windows of the apartment and would project the bustling city of Coruscant in post-production.