45.

'So, let me get this straight; you were told by a Force ghost that you are the descendant of Satele Shan, a Jedi who fought in the Galactic War, who isn't talked about by the Order, and you want me to find out why?'

'Yes... I know it sounds crazy, but all I have is the history books. And they're all subjective and go by what everyone else knows. I need things from inside the Order like who she was, and how I got here if she was in the Order herself.'

The two Jedi walked the halls of the temple towards the cafeteria. The sun had fallen behind the horizon, leaving the sky bare, but the remnants of its presence lingered in the sky. It's vibrant orange dimmed and the night would soon takeover the Coruscant city, and the temple's large windows lit the hall with the lightest parts of the evening. The red carpet that lined the tiles consumed the orange that attempted to stream in from the city, but the sconces on the walls would be the only light that the temple would have for the night.

'I'm assuming you don't want Master Skywalker to know about this either, do you?' Ahsoka said, giving her commander a knowing look that said she didn't need an answer.

'I don't want him to worry. When I heard that a Force ghost was watching me sleep on the ship to Ahch-To, he argued with Obi-wan for hours about whether it could be dangerous or not,' Sol explained. They neared the doors to the cafeteria, and noticed the number of clones that passed them in the opposite direction. Missions throughout the night were becoming more common, and the clones were sent out in their droves to planets where they would ambush separatists. Attacking at night would always prove as effective, so the Senate asked if the Order could use the strategy in their workings.

'So, Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker know?'

'Only that there was a Force ghost, not whose it is,' Sol suddenly remembered her conversation with Obi-wan back on Ahch-To. 'And that they had fallen pregnant as a Jedi...'

'What?!'

Ahsoka was ignorant to the fact that she and Sol had entered the cafeteria, and that her exclamation was made to a room filled with Jedi. The hum that usually occupied the space stopped and eyes swept to the position of Jedi Knight Sol and Padawan Ahsoka Tano. With raised eyebrows and inquisitive stares, Jedi forgot about their meals for a moment and stared at the Togruta. Ahsoka pressed her lips together in regret and wanted to cut her tongue out for drawing so much attention. What made matters worse, was the heated glare of her Master that she and Sol felt through the many eyes in the room.

After a few seconds, Sol was relieved to hear the mumbles morph into the usual hum of the cafeteria. Some Jedi turned back to their meals, while some turned to their co-workers to whisper about Ahsoka's outburst. Sol tried not to focus on the group of female Padawans that she always saw at mealtimes as they giggled about Ahsoka, and were most likely making fun of her in some relation to Anakin.

'You didn't tell me that this Satele Shan had been pregnant!' Ahsoka said in a hushed whisper to Sol. 'She was a Jedi, right? That's forbidden!'

They made their way to the self-serving bar to collect their meals while keeping their heads close to talk in hushed whispers. Sol glanced up at the droids that refilled the empty platters, before gathering her food in hopes that no one was listening to their conversation. She could still feel stares on her back, as Ahsoka did, and Sol knew that it was from the table that they would have to pass and eventually sit at.

'I know, Ahsoka. It might be why the Order don't talk about her,' Sol mumbled. 'But I don't know if the Order ever found out about it. She told me that he wasn't Force sensitive.'

'Who, her child?'

Sol's answer was only a nod to reduce the likelihood of eavesdroppers around them. They walked away from the bar and made their way through the tables to the one that was occupied by a lonesome Skywalker. Sol dreaded the table they would need to pass to make it to theirs, and she wanted to block her ears to miss their gossiping that she loathed so much. But it was futile, as Ahsoka had chosen to drop their original subject to lapse into silence, and the irritating voices of the female Padawans made them impossible to ignore.