64.

'Wondering why we have called you here, I'm assuming you are?'

Sol faced Master Yoda who sat in his small, round chair. The conference room was filled with all the members of the Jedi Council, as the capture and rescue of Chancellor Palpatine called for their emergency presence in the temple. It never grew any less daunting for Sol to stand in front of the Council, and Obi-wan's presence was lost among the Jedi Masters that stared at the woman in the centre of the room.

'Yes, Master. It was a sudden summoning considering that Master Kenobi was in charge of the rescue of Chancellor Palpatine,' Sol said to her ex-Master, but was addressing the whole Council with her manners.

She remembered the rejection for her meeting with the Council about why she was blocked from the communications about Ahsoka's trial, and she couldn't help but have a bad taste in the mouth about the Jedi Masters. The usual excuse of the Order being busy with the clone wars in faraway systems had run thin, but Sol never received an answer, much like every other question she asked the Jedi Council. So, the summoning for a meeting came as a surprise for Sol, and she hoped that it wasn't because of the many things she wanted to keep quiet.

'We have discussed your position in the Order, and have seen some very impressive things from you, Sol,' Master Windu said, and the compliment was given with the hint of a painful smile. 'Master Kenobi has always had a good report of you, and your clone captain, Des, has been able to succeed under your leadership.'

'Thank you, Master Windu,' Sol bowed her head.

'Your request into the Jedi Council as a Master was heard from Grand Master Yoda,' Master Aayla Secura spoke up, making Sol's head whip around to the Twi'lek. She had been with Master Yoda when the Order found Sol, and it was only fitting for the woman to deliver a part of the news. At the smile on her blue lips and at the proud look in her eyes, Sol realised why she had been summoned so suddenly.

'Granted you Master status, we have. On the Jedi Council, you now are.'

Sol's knees grew weak and the elevation in her chest made her shoulders hike upwards. A grin crossed her face and a twinkle formed in her violet eyes. Her hands came up to her chest to link together and the smiles that formed on the Council members' faces made Sol believe that what she thought she heard had been true. With a look at Obi-wan, Sol couldn't believe that she had been suggested for the role, and how Obi-wan had been able to keep it a secret up until this point. His wide smile made his eyes turn into crescent moons and Sol knew that he had been anticipating this moment for a long time.

'Oh kriff, thank you so much,' Sol said with her heart beating rapidly against her ribcage. 'It's such an honour to have this opportunity. I'm... so excited to work alongside you all.'

'The rest of the Jedi Order will be informed after this meeting,' Master Windu said, smiling more than Sol had ever seen the man do in her time of knowing him. 'Congratulations, Sol.'

'Earned this, you have,' Master Yoda said, and Sol stared at her ex-Master in a new light. His aged eyes looked at his ex-student with such pride, that it made Sol tear up. She thought that she had been forgotten about by her own Master, but he had been thinking about her in more ways than she had thought.

With a sniffle of her nose, Sol glanced down to her feet to keep her composure. She wanted to cry out of pure joy, but as a Master, she had to be professional. A few blinks cleared her eyes and Sol raised her head to bow properly to the Council, now their equal in the Jedi Order.

At the meetings dismissal, Sol tried not to rush out of the conference room like she wanted so badly to do. After some pats on the shoulders in congratulations, Sol stopped out in the corridor and brought her commlink to her mouth. She found Anakin's contact and immediately tapped it, bouncing on her heels like she was on a psychedelic spice.