100.

Sol swiveled around on her heel with wide eyes. The storm troopers surveyed the crowd and couldn't help but notice the way the woman froze before turning to head back the way she came. Her poncho and brown hair were the only features that were apparent to them, and from the Duro child's description, the squadron became suspicious of the retreating woman.

Sol tried not appear as if she was avoiding the squadron. She kept her pace slow without a panicked rush, but the fear that was building within her was edging her to make way from the armoured soldiers as quickly as possible. And when she sensed the movement from her guarded starship, and the troopers headed into the crowd, Sol knew that she had been spotted.

With an increasing pace, Sol started to turn sideways and slipped through members of the tightly-packed crowd. Her heart hammered as she heard 'hey!'s and 'watch it!'s behind her. The Imperial troopers didn't care to slip inbetween conversing groups or excuse themselves past slow walkers. They shoved their shoulders into bystanders, prompting their yelps of offence, but when people saw the white armour that was symbolic to the Empire, they turned away and hunched low to avoid a confrontation.

'Stop her! Stop that Jedi!' a storm trooper yelled.

'Jedi?! There's a Jedi?!'

'I thought they were extinct?!'

'It's her! That girl there!'

The crowd continued to bustle and Sol was forced to duck to avoid swinging arms and squeeze through small spaces. People turned her way and gawked, but no one attempted to stop her. She had no choice but to break out into a run and her arms swung to help increase her speed. Pants fell from her open mouth and Sol was thankful for the gaps between crowds that allowed her to quickly immerse herself into another group of bodies.

'Stop! In the name of the Empire!'

Steam erupted from a nearby stall of cooked meats and Sol turned her head to the side as she ran through it. The heat hit her for no longer than a second before she broke out of its path, and Sol risked a glance over her shoulder.

A helpless Gungan was shoved to the ground as the squadron of troopers made it the edge of a crowd. They continued in their pursuit and in the short glimpse Sol made, she was able to see the stun guns that were clutched in their hands.

They were set to capture Sol, and a lightsaber blade was useless in blocking a stun gun's blast. She had to try and outrun the squadron and make it back to her ship without being hit, otherwise Sol could forget about continuing her evasion of the Empire.

In a desperate attempt, Sol raised her hand and used the Force to grab a crate that sat on the table of a spice stall. She felt the pull of its weight through the Force as it lifted from its place and Sol whipped her hand behind her to send it into the in-pursuit storm troopers. She heard a cry as the crate collided with the trooper at the front, but it did nothing to slow down the surrounding squadron.

The entrance to an alleyway came up on Sol's right. Digging the soles of her boots into the tar of the street, Sol turned to take the alternative route and was released from the busy crowds. If Sol could get ahead to the street at the end of the alley, she could lose the troopers in the new crowds and circle around to get back to her ship. She knew Coruscant's city tops like the back of her hand, and when she broke through the lower levels, Sol could leave the planet undetected.

She ran the length of the alley and a wired fence sat in between the streets. Sol had no problem sending the Force to her knees and crouching to leap over the top and landed after a single spin to cushion her landing. The next street was in sight Sol and saw salvation in its continuous flow of people. Her sprint increased as she sensed that the troopers behind her had made it to the alley, and she was about to reach its end, when something dropped into her path.