26.

As Sol went to lunge at Count Dooku, who raised his hands to use his electric powers of the Sith, Master Yoda regained his energy and lunged at the Count from behind. Master Yoda made it to the man before his Padawan and activated his green lightsaber to take him by surprise. But with a step to the side, the Count avoided his attack and called his lightsaber from the corner of the room. It ignited in his hand and allowed him to block Sol's cyan blade before she could attack while he was defenceless.

Although Dooku was powerful, he was no match for two Jedi at once, much less when one of them was Grand Master Yoda. He knew of his power, as he had trained under him, and was aware of what skills he would have taught his new Padawan, Sol. If he wanted to escape with his life, he had think fast and think of the ways of the Sith; from the dark side of the Force.

In a strategy, the man let Sol spin in an attempt to gain momentum in her attack to his middle, while Master Yoda jumped high to use his strength from above. But before they could land their blows, the Count shot out currents of electricity in all directions. Their deadly ends met the chests of Master Yoda and Sol, sending them back across the room. Sol was able to regain herself by using the Force around her to soften her landing, allowing her to fall gracefully on her feet. Master Yoda had done the same, but in the time it took for them to land without harm, Count Dooku had turned his power on the large beam that ran through the side of the room.

'See how your friends fair after this,' Count Dooku announced with a smirk and the beam began to rattle. With the power of the dark side, Dooku detached the mechanism from its holdings between the ceiling and the floor. It levitated at the Sith's hand and moved to the right, where Master Kenobi and Anakin laid in vulnerable states.

'Master Kenobi!' Sol called to the man. He looked up at the beam that was over his and Anakin's head, panic settling in at the size of the shadow it casted over him and his Padawan. Master Obi-wan attempted to shift the limp body that was his Padawan's  from under the twenty-ton weight, but it was no use. Anakin was still unconscious and Obi-wan's injuries had hindered his mobility.

Count Dooku let his hand fall and the power he held over the beam was abandoned. It dropped at high speed and Sol's heart leapt into her throat at the shadow that enlarged over the two Jedi. Her hand flew out, as did Master Yoda's, and the beam halted in its descent. Master Obi-wan flinched as it was an arms reach above him, but looked up in shock as it hovered from Master Yoda and Sol's power.

If it had been a different situation, Master Yoda would have been able to move the beam without a struggle, but the previous battle had weakened him. The small man's hands shook, and his eyes clenched shut in concentration, the weight of the beam pulling on his connection to the Force. He wasn't the young Jedi he used to be, and he could feel the muscles in his arms strain as if he were physically lifting the heavy beam.

'Master,' Sol's voice made his eyes open and look to the woman he had trained from a youngling. She looked over her shoulder at her Master, her purple eyes hopeful and her arms out to hold the weight that Master Yoda could not. She was pleading to him, and he could see it. He had done so much to keep her safe and away from the reaches of the dark side, but in doing so, he had sheltered her from learning opportunities.

'Please, I can hold it,' she said. Sol begged her Master like she never had before. She knew she could hold the beam if he just let go, and he would see that she is capable of so much more.

Master Yoda gave in. The beam dropped a further inch before Sol took hold of the entire weight into her own connection to the Force. Master Obi-wan saw Master Yoda collapse to the floor and Sol's arms tense as she took the rest of the weight. He was in awe to see the young Padawan do something that only Master Yoda had ever been able to do. Sol's brow was heavy over her eyes as she concentrated, and the beam moved from over Master Kenobi before Sol discarded it in the corner of the room. A mighty crash was heard from the metal rolling against the floor, and Anakin was drawn out of his unconscious state at the noise.