Chapter 3

After the end of Friday, the original owner's friends couldn't wait to ask him to hang out. Lu Ze took a look and felt that he couldn't avoid them all the time, so he simply agreed.

Eight o'clock in the evening is when the nightlife has just begun. On the dance floor in the center of the No. 0 club hall, men and women dance close to each other, and the surrounding music is also long and soft, accompanied by the tide of emotion surging in the dark corners around, with countless ambiguities.

Lu Ze didn't look much, and was led to the box by the waiter.

As soon as the door was pushed open, there was a commotion. A few young masters in the room glanced around, and suddenly called out: "Yo Yo, Young Master Lu is here, hurry up, hurry up, take your seat!" As he spoke,

the man in the middle quickly got up, and took pictures of his position twice in a funny way , winked and said: "But wait for Master Lu to come, it's really not easy to ask Master Lu now."

Lu Ze has been at school this week, and they had made appointments twice before, but they couldn't ask anyone out.

Lu Ze snorted, walked over there generously, took a seat idly, and said casually, "You all think I'm just like you, doing nothing all day." "That's right, Young Master Lu is doing something

important Well." Sun Hui, who gave up his seat just now, also sat down next to Lu Ze, winked at him and said, "How is it, Young Master Lu, how is the chase going?" One person responded, "Looking at how Young Master Lu is like this, it will definitely develop

. Well done!"

"Young Master Lu, how far has it developed?" One of them pouted and asked ambiguously, "Have you kissed yet?"

Lu Ze kicked him and scolded with a smile, "Go away. "

Think everyone is like you, wanting to turn someone on the bed the next second you see it?"

The man chuckled: "Men, if you don't turn on the bed, is it possible that you are still playing some innocent games?"

The crowd laughed, and Lu Ze snorted, "He's different from your lovers."

"It's different, it's different, how can we compare with the person you fancy?" One person turned around and said, "So, Brother Qi, your sports car is probably hard to keep."

On the sofa on the other side of the box, there was a man wearing a loose shirt with two buttons on his chest unbuttoned, with an evil look on his face.

This person is the one who bet with the original owner, Qi Kuo, the young master of the Qi family.

He held a cigarette in one hand, and wrapped around a little boy's waist with the other, spraying all the smoke on the little boy's face. Wen Yan raised his eyes and sneered: "If I can't keep it, I can't keep it, but it's just a car, so I can't afford to lose?"

He looked sideways at Lu Ze, with a half-smile: "If Young Master Lu catches up with you, you have to catch him!" Bring it here for us to see."

Lu Ze glanced at him, and said in a serious manner: "Qi Shaomei is in his arms, and he still misses others."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the box was a little weird.

The little boy turned his eyes slightly, raised his hand to take the cigarette from Qi Kuo's mouth and put it into his own mouth, and said angrily, "I'm still here, Master Qi doesn't hurt me anymore?" "Look at what you said." Qi

Kuo Kuo stretched out his hand and scratched his chin, with a skillful posture and an ambiguous expression, the boy's body softened, and he was about to nestle into his arms, but he heard him say slowly: "How can you compare with him?" The boy's face

froze

, The smile on the face is a little far-fetched.

There was no more noise in the box, and it seemed extraordinarily quiet. Sun Hui rolled his eyes when he saw this, and raised his voice to greet him: "Drink, drink, drink, young master Lu came so late, why don't you punish yourself first?

" Have a drink to your heart's content!"

A group of people shouted and sat around Lu Ze. The little boy also glanced over there, Qi Kuo squinted his eyes, and patted his buttocks: "Go, pour us a glass of wine for Young Master Lu." The

little boy froze, turned to look at him, and raised his voice Said: "Young Master Qi..."

Qi Kuo laughed lazily, the little boy's heart tightened, and he hurriedly replied: "Yes..."

Everyone was more or less paying attention to the situation here, and a little something appeared on the surface after seeing the situation. The gesture of watching the show.

The little boy picked up a bottle of wine, slowly sat beside Lu Ze, and said softly, "Young Master Lu, I'll pour you some wine." The

bottle tilted slightly, but Lu Ze reached out to cover the mouth of the bottle. You Qing raised his eyes in doubt: "Young Master Lu?"

Lu Ze asked, "What kind of wine is this?"

You Qing mentioned a name, and it was not cheap, tens of thousands of dollars a bottle.

Lu Ze smiled, looking back at Qi Kuo: "It's rare to get together, why is Qi Shao so stingy, can you get this kind of wine?"

Qi Kuo paused when he tapped his fingers on the table, his eyes darkened slightly , smiled and said: "What Young Master Lu said is that this kind of wine can't catch the eyes of Young Master Lu. Just order what Young Master Lu wants, and it will be counted on my account." "Young Master Qi is big, then I will not be

polite "Young Master Lu looked back at You Qing: "I don't want anything else, the most expensive wine here, let's have two bottles first."

You Qing opened his mouth, looking a little embarrassed and hesitant, with a hint of surprise , looking at Qi Kuo unconsciously.

The best wine here costs hundreds of thousands a bottle.

Qi Kuo pulled his lips, tightened his hands hanging on the table, and said with a smirk: "Didn't you hear what Young Master Lu said? Why don't you go soon?"

You Qing replied slowly.

The wine he went to ask for will naturally be counted on his head when the time comes. It is natural to be happy to make money for nothing, but Qi Kuo's attitude inevitably makes him worry.

Maybe they spent a lot of money, but after a while, the wine came out. The manager also came over specially, introduced them respectfully, and asked You Qing to treat the distinguished guests well.

"Young Master Lu." You Qing sat snuggly beside Lu Ze, opened the wine in hand and poured him a glass, and said, "You have a taste."

Lu Ze did not refuse, picked up the glass and took a sip slowly. Kuo twitched the corner of his mouth: "This is the best wine here, and there are only a dozen bottles in total. What does Young Master Lu think?" Lu Ze slowly put down the

glass, shook his head after tasting slowly, and sighed: " The taste is still not good."

The smile on Qi Kuo's face slowly faded.

Lu Ze turned his head to look at him, turned his wine glass and said, "But it's understandable. What they sell is naturally not as good as the private collection. When I go to steal a bottle of my old man's hidden wine, Invite Qi Shao to taste it again."

The bottom of the cup touched the table, and there was a slight clear sound, Lu Ze shook his head: "This, it's still a bit close."

The smile on Qi Kuo's face could no longer be maintained.

He hated Lu Ze's appearance the most. He was obviously an ignorant dude, but he acted recklessly without any scruples. If he dared to make an idea of ​​his old man drinking, he might have a leg broken right away.

But Lu is on the contrary, the word "steal" is aboveboard, which shows that the Lu family loves him.

Sun Hui clicked twice in his heart, looked around, and smoothed things out with a smile: "Young Master Lu said that, Director Lu is famous for his love of wine, how can the things outside compare with his old man's private collection? Our Isn't it just a drink, you will do it. Come on, I will do it first, everyone, feel free!"

A group of people heated up the atmosphere one after another, and Lu Ze didn't hold on anymore, half sat up and said lazily: "What Sun Shao said is, anyway, it's worth hundreds of thousands a bottle, it's a pity to waste it "

As he spoke, he raised his glass and gestured towards Qi Kuo, raised his eyebrows and said, "Master Qi, please."

After speaking, he raised his head and drank the glass of wine in one gulp.

Qi Kuo's complexion was really not good-looking, but he didn't want to tear himself apart in public, so he just swallowed his anger and drank the glass of wine in front of him.

The surrounding atmosphere suddenly relaxed.

After such an experience, a group of people laughed and made noises, coupled with the ktv in the private room crying and howling, but no one dared to let Lu Ze drink again. After a while, Lu Ze thought it was noisy and boring, so he got up and left first. Everyone asked him to stay for a while longer, but Lu Ze smiled and said, "I still have to chase people, why do I have so much time to drink with you?

" Yes, but it's rare!"

Lu Ze waved his hand casually and walked out.

It was almost eleven o'clock, and the night breeze was cool. In the end, he drank some wine, found a substitute driver, and nestled in the back seat with his eyes closed.

777 asked him: [The host obviously doesn't like them, why do they still come? 】

Lu Ze rubbed his head and said: 【I don't like them, but it's always true that the original owner was with them before. Bet they all know this too, it's a ticking time bomb after all. Rather than let them explode while holding it, I might as well hold it in my hand. 】

He paused: 【Furthermore, that Qi Kuo is not honest, he has to see each other. ]

777 murmured half-understood, and only said: 【The host is really amazing. 】

The car was driving on the wide road at a moderate speed, and the neon lights on both sides also cast a different layer of light and shadow on the inside of the car, shining on Lu Ze's side face looking out of the window, perfectly outlining the outline.

He looked out casually, but paused when his eyes fell on one place.

"Stop," he said.

The substitute driver didn't know why, but he obediently stopped on the side of the road.

The person on the side of the road was walking alone, and when he heard the movement, he seemed suspicious, and subconsciously looked back. Lu Ze pressed the window of the car, poked his head out, and looked up at his eyebrows and eyes:

"Hi, brother."