Chapter 24

There was silence in the carriage.

The surrogate driver seldom takes orders for this kind of luxury car, so he drives cautiously, but he can't help but look back through the rearview mirror curiously, thinking that when the employer came to pick up the person just now, he looked nervous and anxious. so stiff.

No one spoke a word along the way.

Lin Zhiyan was sitting behind the driver's seat, looking sideways at the rapidly passing scenery outside the window, with his hands on his lap, feeling cold.

His thoughts were chaotic at the moment, but he didn't know what to think, so he could only look at Lu Ze on the other side of the carriage through the reflection of the glass.

After getting in the car, Lu Ze silently sat on the right side of the car, leaning against the car door, with his eyes half downcast, and said nothing.

Didn't even look at him.

Even the distance between him and him is enough to accommodate two more adults.

Lin Zhiyan's hands hanging on his knees moved slightly, only then did he feel that his fingers were stiff from the cold.

He blinked slightly, looking at the fingers with blue knuckles, but the scene of Lu Ze applying hand cream to him unconsciously flashed in his mind.

Lu Ze said that his hands were beautiful, with thin and long fingers and well-defined joints, especially when he was grasping something hard, because he couldn't exert force, the appearance of the bulging veins was even more beautiful.

He also said that Lin Zhiyan's hands are used for experiments and cannot be frozen, so he always cherishes them more than himself. But Lin Zhiyan's body was cold, and his fingers would get cold easily in winter. As long as Lu Ze was by his side, he would always hold his hand tightly and keep him warm.

But now, his fingers were a little stiff and swollen from the cold, but Lu Ze's car window was open, and the cool breeze came in, making it a little cold.

The words heard in front of the box door were still replaying in his mind, and Lin Zhiyan blinked sourly.

He could pretend to be calm in front of others, calmly resolve the situation, and take Lu Ze away as if nothing happened, but now, in the dead of night and silence between each other, Lin Zhiyan didn't know how to face it.

He thought a lot, Lu Ze might have some difficulties, or he had other ideas, and if he didn't believe Lu Ze couldn't see such an obvious situation today. He is willing to give him a chance to explain, as long as it is reasonable, he will believe it.

He would convince himself to believe it.

But from getting in the car to now, for such a long time, Lu Ze just kept a distance from him, as if he didn't even want to touch him.

What does it mean?

He wanted to tell himself to believe in Lu Ze, the relationship between them, everything they experienced, Lin Zhiyan did not believe that those were all fake.

But Lu Ze's strange and alienated attitude caused his rationality to collapse suddenly, and he was hoarse and unspeakable.

He was thinking what would he do if the bet was true? If it was fake, what would he do...

Lin Zhiyan stared at the car window in a daze, looking at Lu Ze and himself.

The neon lights outside the window lasted for a long time, Lin Zhiyan looked at it, only to feel stunned.

The surrogate driver's skills are good, and the car drives smoothly and steadily, but Lin Zhiyan is restless. He doesn't want the car to brake suddenly. Lin Zhiyan didn't pay attention, and the whole person rammed forward uncontrollably.

At the moment when his forehead was about to hit the driver's seat, a big warm palm was suddenly attached to his forehead, followed by a muffled groan from the man.

Lin Zhiyan was stunned for a moment, and before he could react, he heard the substitute driver apologize eagerly: "Sorry, sorry, a cat suddenly jumped out just now, it was too dark and I almost didn't notice it, so I hit the brakes. Are you all right?"

Lu Ze glanced ahead, his voice was hoarse after drinking, "Be careful."

Lin Zhiyan was stunned for a while, then shook his head: "I'm fine, let's go, be careful and slow down."

The surrogate driver hurriedly responded, but the speed of the car slowed down significantly.

Lin Zhiyan looked to the side, but Lu Ze had already withdrawn his hand, and sat silently on the far right side of the carriage.

Lin Zhiyan touched his forehead, the warm feeling from just now seemed to be still there.

The car window was opened a crack, and the cold wind whizzed in.

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips, looked at Lu Ze who was leaning against the window, and said, "Lu Ze, I'm cold."

Lu Ze was taken aback for a moment, then quickly closed the window, reached out to hold his hand, and frowned suddenly. Wrinkled: "It's so cold."

He clenched his hands tightly into his palms, and there was some distress in his voice: "Why didn't you say it earlier."

Lin Zhiyan retracted his eyelashes, and his voice was hoarse: "Then why are you sitting so far away from me? Far?"

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and after a while he said softly, "Brother doesn't like me drinking?"

Lin Zhiyan frowned slightly, and wanted to ask him when he said this, but his heart suddenly paused.

He remembered.

Lu Ze once said that if you don't like it, you won't drink it in the future.

That was the second time they met.

Same as today, Lu Ze drank alcohol, and the driver was also driving in front, and they sat in the back.

But the mood is quite different.

Lu Ze said in a low voice: "I can't help it today. I will try my best to avoid this situation in the future, brother."

Lin Zhiyan opened his mouth, but his throat was choked up. He was wondering what Lu Ze meant by this, and he I wanted to do something, but my lips opened and closed, but I couldn't open my mouth.

The two were silent again.

Soon at the door of the house, the driver parked the car in the underground parking lot and left first.

The two people in the car sat silently, no one wanted to get out of the car first, and no one offered to go home.

Or maybe, after this incident, Lin Zhiyan wasn't sure if it would really be his home after that?

The lights in the underground car park were dim, only the lights inside the car were bright.

Lu Ze kept holding him, and his cold fingers slowly warmed up.

He looked down at Lin Zhiyan's fingers, which were smooth and slender without any flaws. They used to be entangled with him, but now they just let him hold them.

He sighed: "Brother, is there anything you want to ask me?"

His voice was sober, not drunk.

Lin Zhiyan's heart was clenched tightly again.

"What do you want me to ask?" He lowered his eyelids, his voice was soft: "Ask you...is that bet true?"

Lu Ze paused, and after a long silence, he nodded slowly: "Yes. "

Lin Zhiyan's breath was suffocated, and all the speculations in his mind were inferior to Lu Ze's light words. All his excuses and trust collapsed in an instant, and he was in a mess.

His Adam's apple moved, and after a long time, he pulled his lips lightly, and said in a difficult voice, "So?"

He slowly withdrew his hand, looked up at him, forced himself to maintain his composure so as not to lose his composure, and asked softly He said: "So Young Master Lu put in so much effort to set up such a situation that even I can easily see the clues... What do you want to do?" He said quietly: "I think you have played enough tricks on me, don't want

to Are you playing again? Or are you tired of me... want to end this relationship?"

"Senior brother!" Lu Ze anxiously grabbed his hand, but Lin Zhiyan did not refuse, but smiled lightly: "If If that's the case, Young Master Lu doesn't need to go through so much trouble, and I'm not a stalker, so I won't hold on to you." "

Zhiyan, brother..." Lu Ze clenched his hand, thinking He wanted to hug him but didn't dare, so he could only say in a hoarse voice, "I didn't think that way, I'm not kidding you."

Lin Zhiyan looked at him quietly, and said, "Say it."

Lu Ze took a deep breath , put his head lightly on his shoulder, and said softly: "Brother, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you in college..."

Lin Zhiyan paused.

Lu Ze seemed a little embarrassed, and said, "It's definitely not love at first sight. Maybe it's because of love, or maybe it's just because I like the way you make me feel."

Lin Zhiyan lowered his eyes slightly.

"I wanted to get to know you before chasing you, but Qi Kuo didn't know where he got to know you, so

he started before me." Whoever takes a fancy to it must get it."

Lin Zhiyan was startled.

"With you, it should be regarded as his first Waterloo." Lu Ze smiled wryly: "He has been chasing you for more than half a month, but he has not succeeded. During that time, everyone in the circle was watching his jokes, even at parties. , I'm also talking about this."

"I've dealt with him quite a lot, and I know what kind of temperament he is. This time it won't work, and I don't know what tricks he will use in the future. So he caught up with him within three months after he proposed a bet. When you are here, I agree."

Lu Ze put a little weight on his head, leaned on him, and continued: "Although he doesn't like me, he can't openly confront me. I think anyway, first Putting you under my name will make him more afraid of you."

Lin Zhiyan opened his mouth, but asked, "Why does he dislike you?"

Lu Ze paused, and said, "Qi In addition to him, there is a young master above him who is better than him in everything and is highly valued by Chairman Qi. On the contrary, it is him who desperately wants to enter the company, but he can't get a handle on the core affairs. Maybe it's because I am at home and He is also the second child, but he is loved by his parents and his elder brother. He is obviously a second-generation ancestor who knows nothing, but he can easily get everything he can't get with all his efforts, so he looks down on me Hearing this,

Lin Zhiyan was silent for a moment, then suddenly raised his head to look at him, and asked, "You won this bet, and the bet is a car; what if you lose?"

Lu Ze didn't expect him to be so sharp, so he didn't speak for a while.

Lin Zhiyan didn't urge him either.

Lu Ze knew that he had to explain everything clearly today, so after a long silence, he said, "If you lose, the bet is 20% of the shares in a small company under my name." Lin Zhiyan's pupils shrank

.

"That small company was given to me by my dad to practice, and I own 50% of the shares. It's nothing to my dad and the others. It's good or bad. But for Qi Kuo, it's a very big one. A good resource."

Lin Zhiyan's eyelids rolled slightly, "His initial goal was your company." And he was just a cover.

Lu Ze nodded hesitantly.

Lin Zhiyan smiled suddenly, meaning unclear: "So you are so confident that you can catch me and win this bet?"

Lu Ze shook his head: "I have no confidence."

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyelashes , looking at him calmly.

Lu Zedao: "My initial thought was just to protect you under my name, so that Qi Kuo would not dare to do anything. As for the bet, it would be best if I could win; even if I lost, I have the confidence to let Qi Kuo Spit out what you ate."

Lin Zhiyan was speechless for a moment.

Lu Ze said softly: "Brother, except for the tricks I used when I first met you, I have never lied to you." Lin Zhiyan asked,

"What tricks did you use?"

Lu Zemo said silently: " The first time I met outside the experimental building, I didn't pass by, but I heard that you usually go back there and stay very late, and it happened that the weather became very sudden that day, so I thought you might not have an umbrella, so I went to wait on purpose Yours."

Lin Zhiyan's drooping eyelashes trembled.

"The second time I saw you on the playground, I heard that you were there too, so I deliberately ran into you."

Lin Zhiyan asked, "What else?"

"No more." Lu Ze said.

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips: "That time I got a part-time job and came back..."

"That time was really a coincidence." Lu Ze said, "They asked me to go out that day, and on the way back, I happened to meet my brother."

He paused, and then said, "If it was really deliberate, I would never have been able to drink beforehand."

Lin Zhiyan lowered his voice He hung his head and said nothing.

Lu Ze said softly: "These things... I wanted to tell you a long time ago, but I didn't know how to say it."

How should I say it? Tell your lover that I'm only with you because of a bet with someone else?

"But I also feel that you should have the right to know about this matter. I can't keep it from you."

Lin Zhiyan tightened his hands on his knees.

"It just so happens that the three months are coming up, they are all asking, and Qi Kuo can't wait any longer, so I will do what I can and agree to their invitation." "I know that Qi Kuo can't let

this bet and lose, and I also know him I will definitely do something."

So, pretending to be drunk, letting others call Lin Zhiyan with his mobile phone, and even letting Qi Kuo say things like that...

"No matter what I say, it's not as good as what you heard yourself " Lu Ze looked at him: "Brother, I give you the right to know."

Lin Zhiyan's heart skipped a beat, no wonder, no wonder he felt that this was an obvious situation, a trap from the very beginning, and Lu But it can still be counted by them.

Everything is deliberately indulged by him.

Lin Zhiyan only felt that his heart was congested, sour and indescribable.

In fact, as Lu Ze said, he doesn't need to talk about this matter. As long as he doesn't talk about it, he won't know.

But he didn't, he chose to spread the matter in front of him, let him hear and see it with his own eyes.

Lin Zhiyan raised his hand and slowly covered his face.

He raised his head, and the light from the roof of the car got into his eyes through the gap. His eyes were a little stinging, and he couldn't help but want to cry.

"Lu Ze," he blinked silently, and whispered, "Don't lie to me..."

His voice was a little helpless and panicked: "Don't lie to me..."

"If you just want to trick me, want to I don't blame you for falling in love casually."

"Whenever you get tired of it, you can leave at any time, and I don't blame you."

"Don't play with me, Lu Ze..."

He took a deep breath, with a hint of love in his voice. Full of fragility: "I can't bear it..."

Lu Ze said hoarsely, "No."

He leaned over, reached out to open the armrest box next to the driver's seat, and took out a delicate and small jewelry box from it.

Open the lid of the box, inside are two rings that are exactly the same except the size.

Lin Zhiyan's heart trembled.

Lu Ze took out the larger one, put it between Lin Zhiyan's fingers, and then controlled Lin Zhiyan's hand to slowly put the ring on his left middle finger.

Straight to the root and hold tightly.

Lin Zhiyan looked at him blankly.

Lu Ze put another ring in his palm, slowly clenched it tightly, and looked up at him seriously:

"Brother, it's not that I'm playing with you, it's you who are controlling me."

The author has something to say:

Here I come~~~

Hey, this story is not over yet, I overestimated myself, but I guess it will only be two days.

About the next world, a small theater suddenly came to mind:

At first

Lu Ze: He is not my wife, why should I spend money on him? Good for him to read.

Later

Lu Ze: Hi, wife.