Chapter 102

The fact of the imperial examination fraud was announced to the world, which naturally caused an uproar. The evidence of Zhang Xianlin's crime is conclusive, and he has been taken to the prison to be interrogated by the three divisions. Many students were talking about it, and many students who failed the rankings or had unsatisfactory grades naturally regarded this as another opportunity, especially after learning that His Majesty had favored them, and the number of people admitted this time increased, they were even more prepared. The students who performed well before complained a lot, fearing that if they did it again, they would not have the same grades as they have now. He didn't dare to say anything more, for fear of being suspected by others that he was also involved in fraud, so he could only murmur in his heart.

Ten days later, the student entered the arena again. After nine days of examinations, he finally came out of the Ministry of Rites Tribute Courtyard. Seeing the sun outside, he breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, the reviewer was also caught in the busy work of reviewing the papers, and just wanted to give His Majesty an answer as soon as possible.

On March 20th, the apricot list was announced. Liang Junfu and Ji Tongzhi stood in front of the list, looking at their first and third authentic results, they all looked at each other and smiled. The previous persistence finally paid off.

Normally, the palace examination after the general examination is mostly on the 15th of March, but this time due to special circumstances, there was a delay, so it was scheduled for the 5th of April. Students have a good rest and recuperate, and there is still some time for exam preparation.

On the fifth day of April, more than 300 students gathered in the Hall of Supreme Harmony. The emperor was at the top, with a dignified appearance. The students held their breaths and concentrated, and even their breathing slowed down a lot.

The palace examination takes one day, and the papers are handed in at dusk. Lu Ze was seated on the throne, with a memorial in front of him. He glanced down from time to time during the interval between reading and reviewing the memorial. Some students looked calm and composed, writing with spirit, while some students scratched their ears and scratched their heads, tense and individualistic. It can be seen.

Yan Lingqiu stood beside him, grinding and making tea for him. Fushun's work was taken away by him, but the person involved was not annoyed at all. He stood on the other side and looked at the two with a smile, thinking that Yan The adults finally opened up some tricks.

When the sun goes down, the time for students to answer is over, and the examiner collects the papers. The palace examination time is tight, more than 300 papers need to be judged by the examiner within a day, and another 10 papers will be selected and presented to His Majesty for viewing, and the next three will be determined. On the next day, the ranking list was announced, and all the students were passed on in the Golden Palace. After more than ten years of hard study in the cold window, it can be regarded as the result.

On the streets of Kyoto, the three of them rode horses and paraded through the streets, and the scenery was unparalleled. The young girls on both sides of the street were also shy and timid, throwing the sachets and flower petals they were carrying. Xinke Jinshi walked through the street, his body was already covered with fragrance, and the aroma was tangy.

Lu Ze stood on the second floor facing the street, watching this scene couldn't help laughing and said, "The capital city hasn't been this lively for a long time."

Zhang Xianlin's incident involved many people, just ransacked the house, and the people in the capital also had Sensing the dignified atmosphere of Chaozhong, he became cautious in doing things. Nowadays, Xinke Scholars parade through the streets on horseback, which is rare and lively.

Yan Lingqiu stood by his side, and heard the words: "Your Majesty rules, and the people live and work in peace and contentment, and it will naturally get better and better."

Lu Ze glanced at him and said with a smile: "You are right, I still have to Work hard."

He put his hands behind his back and turned his head to look at him: "Let's go, the Qionglin Banquet is about to begin, and I also want to see the talents of my Dayong."

Yan Lingqiu followed suit.

From the re-examination to the present, he has been busy for a month. During this period, he mostly stayed in the Gongyuan and rarely went out, let alone by the emperor's side. He originally thought that the busy time during this time would allow him to clarify his thoughts and calm down the emperor, but unexpectedly, every now and then, the emperor would send people to the Tribute Court to relax and reward snacks. From the outsiders' point of view, it was just His Majesty's concern and willingness to try. No more thinking. Only Yan Lingqiu looked at the food box that Fushunti had brought, and at the imperial dietary supplements inside, not knowing what to say.

It is good that the duke understands the emperor's intentions.

The emperor's... intention?

Yan Lingqiu didn't want to think about it, but he had to think about it.

Now that one month has passed, he returned to the Emperor's side again, but he didn't know how to deal with himself. Fortunately, the Emperor's behavior was always gentle, which did not make him feel uncomfortable.

Although the Qionglin Banquet is a regular state banquet for the emperor to entertain new scholars, it is not always the emperor who will come in person. Occasionally sending a trusted minister here is enough to save face.

But this year's students were obviously very lucky. They met the new emperor's first imperial examination and cheated. Therefore, the emperor paid special attention to it. To a certain extent, it was a blessing in disguise.

When Lu Ze arrived, all the students and officials had already arrived. The emperor came, and everyone kowtowed. Lu Ze sat on the high seat, with a smile on his face, and raised his hand to signal: "You don't need to be too polite. It's to celebrate that I, Dayong, have won another talent, and you can speak freely without being reserved."

Everyone kowtowed for the emperor's kindness and sat down. In order to show the emperor's fancy, the food and drinks used in the banquet are all made according to the standard of state banquets. A series of palace people serve dishes one after another, and there are also dancing girls and music in the middle.

It was the first time for the students to be so close to the emperor, so they were unavoidably cautious at first, but later on, they slowly relaxed and talked about literature and prose with the students sitting together, and the atmosphere gradually became lively.

The banquet gradually entered the process, and the emperor bestowed robes and boots on the new scholars, encouraging the students to serve the people, be loyal to the country, and be good officials.

All the students were rewarded, and they were excited in their hearts. Xinke Tanhualang rose up and wrote a poem. He first talked about ten years of hard work, and finally passed the Jinshi. I wait until I have the talent to report to my country.

The emperor was overjoyed when he heard the words, and gave some rewards. Yan Lingqiu stood beside him, looked at Tan Hua Lang, and saw that he had a good appearance and a good expression, he was dressed in a red dress with fluttering sleeves, from a distance, he had a very handsome appearance, and he was bright and clean.

Living up to the name of Tanhua, Yan Lingqiu slowly withdrew his gaze.

With Tanhua Lang Zhuyu in front, all the students have also summoned up their courage to show themselves more proactively, maybe they will be able to get into the eyes of the Holy One, and their future official careers will be smoother.

Since it is a banquet, drinking is indispensable. Yan Lingqiu always remembered that the emperor's filial piety was not over yet, seeing him bring the wine cup close to his lips, he couldn't help reminding softly: "Your Majesty."

Lu Ze looked back at him, seeing his gaze fell on his hand, couldn't help but chuckled: "Didn't Lingqiu forget that January has passed, and I'm already out of my filial piety."

Yan Lingqiu was startled, and immediately said, "It's because I forgot the date." He had been busy for a month, thinking that it was still the last time they When they were drinking together on the cruise ship, Lu Ze couldn't drink, so he let him drink it all.

Lu Ze looked at him and said: "This wine tastes good, Ling Qiu should use some?"

Yan Lingqiu lowered his eyebrows and smiled slightly: "I don't drink well, so I won't make a fool of myself in front of the public."

Lu Ze didn't say any more force him.

The banquet continued.

More than half of this year's Jinshi are young people, relatively speaking, they are more open-minded. The banquet scene was slowly and lively, and the students got up one after another to write poems and tributes, expressing their joy and praising the achievements of the emperor.

Hairpin flowers are very popular among men in this world. At the Qionglin Banquet, it is also a process and an honor for the emperor to bestow flowers. After five cups of wine, the banquet will be suspended for a while, and the emperor will give flowers, and all Jinshi will get hairpins, and bow down to thank the saint.

Now is the time when spring is in full bloom, and a hundred flowers are in full bloom. The Ministry of Rituals picked a lot of flowers. When they presented them to the emperor, they were supposed to show him a symbolic look, but unexpectedly, the emperor's eyes paused on the plate of blooming flowers, and then his fingers slightly Moved, picked out a beautiful crabapple.

The people of Chenghua Palace paused first, then slowly retreated, and distributed the flowers to all Jinshi.

Lu Ze watched them kowtow to thank the emperor, and moved their hands slightly on the table. The bright begonia flowers set off their white and slender fingers, with distinct joints, and the blue veins on them could be faintly seen.

Yan Lingqiu's eyes fell on his hand, and then paused on the crabapple flower, her lips were slightly pursed, but she didn't make a sound.

The Qionglin banquet lasted for a long time, and the emperor was busy every day, so being able to show his face was already a great favor to the new Jinshi, so naturally it was impossible to wait for a long time.

Sheng Jia left, although the Jinshi felt regretful, but at this time there were also many ministers here, and the excitement quickly resumed.

The Qionglin Banquet was held in a designated area in Qionglin Garden, the royal garden. After getting away from the crowd, the surrounding gradually quieted down. Lu Ze walked forward, the crabapple in his hands was still bright, Fushun and Yan Lingqiu followed closely behind, but Lu Ze suddenly stopped in his footsteps and stopped immediately.

There is no one around here, it is safe and clean, the breeze blows, and the water waves in the pool beside it sway slightly.

Lu Ze turned around, and Ling Qiu raised his eyes to look at him, with a puzzled expression: "Your Majesty?"

Lu Ze's eyes fixed on him, but he stretched out his hand forward, and the fingertips of the begonia were thick in color. Yan Lingqiu saw his fingers resting next to her ears, and the warm fingers gently rubbed against her ears, and something seemed to be inserted slowly in her hair. Enter, and then slowly take root.

Yan Lingqiu's body was slightly stiff, waiting for him to complete the movement, watching him withdraw his hand, the begonia on his fingertips had disappeared.

He seemed to have a feeling in his heart, all the perceptions were concentrated in the ear, and he could vaguely feel that there seemed to be something on it.

Lu Ze laughed softly, his eyebrows and eyes slightly curved, and he could see the soft and warm affection in a trance, which could drown people in it.

Yan Lingqiu's heart trembled, and he stretched out his index finger and tapped somewhere near his ear, and then his finger slowly slid down, seemingly landing on the small mole at the end of his eye .

Yan Lingqiu was slightly suffocated for breathing.

"Lingqiu today..." Perhaps because of drinking, the emperor's eyebrows were lazy and tender, and his tone was soft and gentle: "It's very beautiful." With a "pop"

, Yan Lingqiu seemed to hear something break through the barrier, and slowly Slowly take root and sprout.

His lips moved, and after a long time, he said in a hoarse voice: "Your Majesty...you drank too much." "

...Really?" Lu Ze tilted his head, looking thoughtful, looking at him, But with a smile: "Ling Qiu said that he drank too much... then he drank too much."