Chapter 65

The commotion last night was really absurd. In the morning of the next day, not only Wei Yan did not wake up, but even Lu Ze slept until it was bright.

Fortunately, the envoys of the Western Qin Dynasty have already arrived in Beijing, so they don't have so many things to do, and it doesn't matter if they go to Honglu Temple later.

After breakfast, Lu Ze arrived at Honglu Temple, and asked his subordinates: "How about Xiqin?

" What a mess. It's just that... the fifth prince went to the biggest brothel in Beijing after he came out of the palace yesterday, and stayed there overnight, but he hasn't returned yet."

Lu Ze paused, and said: "It's okay, they will go as soon as possible. Go, as long as you don't cause trouble, you can still detain them."

"I don't want to detain them." The subordinate muttered: "But the fifth prince is too exaggerated... It is said that last night, the handsome man in the building The girls called over, which made the other guests feel dissatisfied..."

Lu Ze glanced at him, "You really worry about them."

The subordinate let out a hey, and said, "I just think they are all rude and ruthless. Li, the girl in the building went to serve them, it is really aggrieved."

Lu Ze said: "Busy your business."

The envoys of the Western Qin Dynasty came here, and the court naturally had other entertainment activities. It's just that yesterday they held a banquet in the palace, and thinking of their long journey and hard work, they freed up two days, allowing them to enjoy the customs of Dazhou.

In this way, everyone in Honglu Temple also relaxed. It's time to rest again, Lu Ze's behavior at the palace banquet a few days ago has spread, and many students who originally looked down upon him can't help but change their attitudes, and they are more and more curious about him.

On a spring day, the peach blossoms were in full bloom on Fanglin Mountain in the suburbs of Beijing. Many literati hosted a banquet here, and Lu Ze was invited by the same rank in the imperial examination. Yan Weijing and Jiang Pingqing also received the post at the same time.

Lu Ze has no interest in this kind of literati banquet, but he is quite interested in spring outing. It happened that Wei Yan was fine, so he simply accepted the invitation.

Wei Yan said: "The envoy from the Western Qin Dynasty is still in Beijing, and I will send you a bodyguard at that time, just in case." Lu

Ze looked at him and asked very puzzled, "Aren't you going with me?"

Strange: "You guys are gathering together, why should I go?"

Lu Ze said: "The scenery of Fanglin Mountain is beautiful, if you don't go, what am I going to do by myself?"

Wei Yan said: "Aren't there so many fellows? "

Lu Ze snorted: "I have a husband, why do I want to enjoy the flowers with a group of men on this beautiful day?"

He took Wei Yan's hand: "If you don't want to go, I will reply to the post, left and right It's not interesting."

Wei Yan paused, and poked him in the face: "Then none of your peers brought their wives and husbands here?" "I don't know if

they brought me or not, anyway, I I have to bring it." Lu Ze looked at him with a smile: "Master Hou, would you like to accept my invitation?"

Lu Ze has already talked about this, how can Wei Yan refuse? Immediately agreed with a helpless smile, but I also have expectations for this trip.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, they took some things prepared by the housekeeper, and the two of them sat in the carriage and slowly left the city gate.

Fanglin Mountain is not too far from the capital, and after more than half an hour's journey, it has already reached the foot of the mountain.

The mountain is not too high, less than 100 meters high, and its momentum is gentle. There are many peach forests on it. Even standing at the foot of the mountain, you can see the elegant demeanor of peach blossoms falling.

The weather has been fine recently, and the road up the mountain has been trampled for a long time and has become flat and wide, and any carriage can pass without any problem. When we reach the top of the mountain, the terrain is flat, and some pavilions and buildings can be seen in the distance, and even some people's Zhuangzi are built here.

The coachman stopped at a suitable place, and Lu Ze stepped out of the carriage and looked around. There was a peach grove behind him, and he could vaguely see the crowds in the pavilion not far away, which was extremely lively.

It's where the banquet is held.

Lu Ze glanced over there, and asked Wei Yan, "Do you want to go with me?" Wei Yan

glanced at it, shook his head, and said in a lack of interest, "No. You go and come back, I'm here Waiting for you everywhere."

Wei Yan knew his reputation among those literati, and in the eyes of most people, he was synonymous with deviant. Wei Yan has always been too lazy to get to know them, if he goes, if there is any quarrel, he will not be happy, and others will not be happy either.

Furthermore, he is not interested in these poetry gatherings where he talks about poetry and songs.

Lu Ze didn't force it, and said after hearing the words: "Then I'll go over there to say hello, and I'll be back in a while."

Wei Yan agreed, and watched Lu Ze's figure slowly go away, then turned around and joined the driver, and got into the carriage. Things moved down one after another, and a fire was set up.

The butler prepared a lot of pastries, which were enough for them to have lunch.

...

On the other side, after Lu Ze got closer, he realized that the pavilion was built near the water, and there was a small stream next to it, flowing slowly along the mountain. It was clear and clean, and fish swimming at the bottom of the stream could be faintly seen.

Those people were all dressed as literati, some were sitting in the pavilions, some were beside the stream, the atmosphere was lively, and they seemed to be discussing something.

Lu Ze listened with both ears, and only heard mountains, waters, peaches, etc., as if he was flying flowers.

His acquaintance Yan Weijing was the first to notice him, he waved his hand, and his eyes lit up: "Brother Lu!" As soon as the

greeting came out, everyone looked sideways. Lu Ze met so many gazes, but he was not stage-frightened. He cupped his hands and said, "Everyone, be polite."

Everyone stood up one after another, and saluted him with a slightly respectful attitude.

After all, in terms of official positions, Lu Ze is still higher than them.

The two sides met each other, and one of the literati smiled and said: "Brother Lu is late, let us wait."

Lu Ze stepped forward, and said with a smile: "It's my fault. I feel so far away. The atmosphere here is extraordinary, I came here in a hurry, I think I missed the excitement."

One person smiled and said: "No, no, no. I'm waiting for the flying flower order, and the rule is to choose two words from mountain, water, and flower. Brother Lu has come Why don't you give it a try?"

Lu Ze took a seat next to Yan Weijing, looked around after hearing this, and then naturally recited: "There will be flowers falling from time to time, and the fragrance will follow the flowing water." Everyone clapped their hands and applauded, and some followed

closely He said "peach blossoms follow the flowing water all day long, where is the cave beside Qingxi".

The surrounding atmosphere became lively again.

Lu Ze found a gap to ask Yan Weijing: "Why didn't you see Brother Jiang come?"

Yan Weijing couldn't help laughing: "It is said that the Duke's wife was looking after the girl for Brother Jiang, and she couldn't get away for a while, so she couldn't come. "

Lu Ze couldn't help laughing: "Brother Jiang, have you thought it through?"

Yan Weijing shook his head, rather gloating: "He mentioned it to the Duke and his wife himself, but I'm afraid he's a little I regret it."

The two whispered there, and the people next to them couldn't stand it any longer: "Brother Lu only talks to Brother Yan, could it be that he looks down on me and can't wait?

" In the distance, a literati in a green robe is holding a folding fan, with a smile on his face, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

Lu Ze's eyes darkened, and he cupped his hands and smiled, "Brother, what are you talking about? It's just a question to Brother Yan, thinking about Brother Jiang's future." "That's right." The scholar nodded

knowingly , said as if joking: "I still think that it is difficult for ordinary people to know about such a high-ranking matter, but brother Lu is different." Lu Ze's

expression remained unchanged: "What do you mean by this brother?"

"After all, there is Wei Beihou here..." Before the man finished speaking, he stopped suddenly, then waved his hand, and said with a smile: "That's all, it's nothing, Brother Lu just thought I was joking." The author has something to say

:

"Sometimes..." A sentence from "Que Title"

"Peach Blossom..." A sentence from "Peach Blossom Stream"