Chapter 27

Lin Zhiyan was in a trance, while Lu Ze slowly hugged him into his arms: "Brother, I said at the very beginning that if I dare to confess my love to you, I must have the confidence to convince my family." Lin Zhiyan was still in a difficult

mood Ping, he looked at Lu Ze, and slowly said: "You went back today and

told them about this?" Here's the chance to confess."

Lin Zhiyan slowly grabbed his collar, and murmured, "Ah Ze..."

He never expected that his worries would be solved by the man in front of him before they were even truly turned into worries. .

There was no embarrassment left for him.

So inadvertently, but naturally, I took all the pressure of coming out of the closet on myself, without leaving him the slightest risk.

This will wipe out Lin Zhiyan's vague worries since the last bet.

Full of security.

Lin Zhiyan's voice was hoarse: "Did uncle say something?"

As he spoke, he thought of something again, and raised his hand to pick off Lu Ze's clothes: "Did he hit you?"

Lu Ze held his hand. He smiled and said: "No, nothing."

"He always loves me, and besides my mother and brother are here, he can't move his hands."

He thought about it, and was worried about Shanglin Zhiyan He glanced at him, and said with a smile: "I said a few words, but he couldn't say anything to me, so he could only hold his breath."

Lin Zhiyan looked at him blankly: "Uncle... really agreed?"

Lu Ze smiled: "I told him how good you are, how outstanding you are, and how many people chase you at school. Why does he not like you?" He leaned on his shoulder and whispered: "Also say that

I Usually, I don't do serious things, but insist on pulling you into the homosexual circle, calling me an asshole, saying that I don't know how to consider the consequences..." "

No..." Lin Zhiyan murmured: "No."

"You are fine. "

"There is no one better than you."

Lu Ze clasped the back of his neck and rubbed it slowly, smiling softly: "So brother, you really believe me and plan to spend the rest of your life with you, right?"

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyes to look at him, his thick eyelashes fluttered and trembled, and pressed a kiss on his lips like a sacrificial offering:

"I believe..."

I have always believed.

The two embraced each other tightly. After a long time, Lin Zhiyan slowly calmed down. He looked at Lu Ze, pursed his lips and said, "You...don't you want to ask my family?"

Lu Ze paused, Wen Sheng said: "If senior brother wants to say something, I will naturally listen. If you don't want to say it, it doesn't matter." "

In short, you are mine now, and it has nothing to do with other people."

Lin Zhiyan couldn't help laughing, after laughing , and slowly fell silent.

Perhaps it was Lu Ze who gave him the courage to come out of the closet without hesitation, and when he thought about himself, those things that were stuck in his heart in the past seemed no longer so difficult to talk about.

"...Actually, there's nothing to say." Lin Zhiyan said slowly, as if recalling, "It's the very common one...my mother is my father's lover." Lu Ze listened quietly to him

.

Lin Zhiyan slowly organized his words: "She wants to give birth to a child... that is me, so that she can get a name, but what she doesn't know is that there are many women like her." "

My My father had many women, as well as many illegitimate children, there was no more than one of me, and no less than one less." "It's

ridiculous that she is too naive, she always feels that she is special, she conceived me by design, and gave birth to me again." After coming down, she didn't even get a good word from that man." "

At first, she might have had expectations, thinking that no matter what, I was the man's biological child, and it was impossible to ignore me. So just a few years before I was born She treats me pretty well. Although she often beats and scolds me when she has a bad temper...but she still takes care of my food." "After a

long time, she also gradually recognized the reality, and became more and more impatient with me, and frequently blamed me. I beat and scolded, and felt that my existence did not bring her the slightest benefit, but was just a drag on her to find a better one." "

She often doesn't come home...sometimes it's midnight when she comes home, If there is food, I will try to cook some food by myself to fill my stomach. If there is no food at home... I can only be hungry."

After all, he was still young at that time, he hadn't even attended elementary school, and he had no money .

"Sometimes my neighbor's grandparents see me as pitiful, and they will give me something to eat."

Although he is accompanied by more condescending and contemptuous gazes from those people, pointing out that he is an illegitimate child, and destroying other people's families... ...But without them, Lin Zhiyan might not have survived to this point.

Lu Ze held his hand tightly.

"Later, as I grew older, she found me less and less pleasing to the eye. Sometimes, after drinking outside, she would beat me up when she came back to see me not pleasing to the eye. Once the neighbor couldn't stand it, she called the police, and she restrained herself. A little bit. At that time, I was just old enough to go to elementary school, and the police ordered her to send me to school..."

That's how he was able to learn.

"Later, she went home less and less often. As for me, I also found ways to make money in school. I helped others with their homework and gave others answers. I could save a few dollars a day." At that time,

he I always take a big bag when I go to school, because the children in the class drink milk or other drinks every day, and those bottles can be saved and sold for money.

Sometimes he would deliberately go back home late after school, just to pick up the bottles they didn't want while school was over.

The school also generally understands his situation, except that all tuition and miscellaneous fees are waived, and where they can help, they will also give him some help.

Lin Zhiyan didn't want to say too much, so he briefly mentioned those experiences, and wrote lightly: "Every time she came back to see that I was not dead, she would scold me for being unlucky, and then she would leave after a short stay.

" I was admitted to junior high school, and I chose a private school. The tuition and miscellaneous fees are free, and the amount of the scholarship is also very high. From then on, my life has gradually become easier." He paused, looking at Lu Ze who was full of distressed eyes

, He smiled and said: "Actually, it's nothing. I can't remember the days when I was a child, so I don't have anything to care about."

Lu Ze stroked his hair and remained silent.

Lin Zhiyan seemed a little embarrassed, pursed his lips, and continued: "I lived in the dormitory of the school since I was in junior high school. I went home occasionally, but I never met her. It wasn't until later that the neighbor told me, Not long after I entered junior high school, she went home, packed her things, and left." "Never came back.

"

She didn't have anything in that house, so she left For so long, Lin Zhiyan couldn't see what was missing at home.

Lin Zhiyan said: "She may think... that I can support myself, and she can finally get rid of me as a troublemaker..." "

Since then, I haven't seen her again. I heard that she seems to be I went to another city and found a new one..."

Lin Zhiyan smiled at him: "It's really nothing, I have never met my so-called father, as for my mother, no matter what, thanks She gave birth to me."

"Later, after junior and senior high school, I got a lot of scholarships every year, and my life was actually quite good, not as pitiful as you think." "The grades in the college entrance examination were good, and there were various bonuses plus bonuses

. It sounds like a lot of money, so you see, I may live a more nourishing life than many other students."

He raised his hand and slowly smoothed the wrinkles between Lu Ze's eyebrows: "Don't think too much, I will Telling you this, I just feel that I should tell you and be honest with you instead of making you think about it."

He put his hands around his waist, with a shy expression on his face: "Those are all things to me. It's the past tense, and only you are my present."

There's also the future.

Lu Ze lowered his head and kissed his forehead, and said in a low voice, "Yes, your present and future will be fine." "

Brother, someone will love you in the future."

Snow began to flutter outside at some point, Pieces of snowflakes fell on the chaotic land, covering everything on the land, and also buried the past, showing that everything will be new in the future.

The bells in the city center rang as promised, the old year has passed, and the new year is coming.

...

After the new year, Lu Ze followed what he said before very strictly, ran to the old house every three days, and brought the things carefully prepared by Lin Zhiyan.

For Lin Zhiyan, he had never had such an experience of currying favor with his elders, but since the other party was Lu Ze's parents, this experience was particularly novel and nervous.

Obviously, he has always disliked socializing with other people, but for this matter, he specially asked the brothers and sisters and even the mentors of the same school who had met the parents, and asked them what to prepare.

Lu Ze just watched him busy, reminding him from time to time what Lu's father likes, what Lu's mother likes, even Brother Lu and Mrs. Lu are involved.

In short, every time Lu Ze went back, he never went empty-handed. Facts have proved that hard work is still useful in the end. Every time Lu's father sent back something, Lu's reaction was flat on the surface, but according to Lu's mother and Lu Zhun, he still liked it very much afterwards.

Although the expression is a little tangled.

Just like this day after day, it has almost become Lu Ze's habit to talk about what papers Lin Zhiyan has recently published and what projects he has participated in. From the beginning, Lu's father almost covered his ears and didn't want to hear it, but later he could barely hear it. In the end, I was able to listen to it calmly, and I was able to express my opinion from time to time, and by the way, I disliked that my son was doing nothing every day

. He also has his own business.

The business is not too bad.

For a while, the words in his mouth couldn't get up and down, and he drove him away angrily.

Lu Ze didn't seem surprised, and just smiled and said that he would come again next time.

So next time, next time, it will be the day before the first year of the year.

The attitude of Lu's father and Lu's mother became more and more softened. Lu Ze thought that it would be a matter of time before they really accepted it, but he never expected that he would receive a text message from Lu's father the night before Xiaonian: "Tomorrow Xiaonian, take him

back Let's have a meal at home."

At that time, the two were intimate, trying the posture that Lin Zhiyan had been thinking about, while Lu just lay down and coaxed him to do his best. After all, Lin Zhiyan lacked physical strength, and it was really not fun to come by himself, but in a moment, he lay softly on Lu Ze's body, with mist in his eyes, and begged him in a delicate and soft voice: "Ah Ze..."

Lu Ze asked him to say a lot of good things again, until people's faces turned red, and that's enough.

Then, there was a burst of absurdity. When Lin Zhiyan was exhausted and fell asleep on Lu Ze's body, he heard him say, "Brother, can

you spare time tomorrow night?"

Li snorted, and then asked vaguely: "What's wrong?" Lu Ze said casually

: "Let's go home for dinner tomorrow."

He opened his eyes, supported Lu Ze's chest, and asked, "What did you say?"

Lu Ze touched his head with a gentle smile, "I said, let's go home together and have dinner."

Lin Zhiyan was stunned for a long time, She raised her arms to hug him, and buried herself tightly in his arms.

"Okay." He whispered, but he couldn't hide the soreness in his eyes.

...

Lin Zhiyan was very nervous before meeting his parents, and repeatedly asked Lu Ze what Lu Ze and Lu mother liked, and asked himself what he was wearing, and whether he was the type that his elders liked.

Until Lu Ze stuffed him into the car, he still couldn't help chattering.

Lu Ze just smiled and said, "All are suitable, all are great, brother, you are so good, no one will dislike you."

As the old house approached, the tension in Lin Zhiyan's heart was about to materialize. But when the car stopped firmly in front of the villa, Lin Zhiyan looked at the people facing them at the door, and suddenly felt relaxed.

This is Lu Ze's relatives.

Lin Zhiyan had only one thought in his mind.

He stepped forward and greeted him generously. Lu's father had a serious expression and just hummed, while Lu's mother looked at him with a smile on her face, and couldn't help saying: "He's a good boy.

" It has the meaning of symbolizing the reunion of a family.

The family sat around together, and the dishes on the table were all home-cooked. Mother Lu told him to eat this and that, while smiling.

Lin Zhiyan thought he would be nervous, but when he faced it, he realized that he only wanted to show his best appearance.

For Lu Ze.

At the end, the seriousness on Lu's father's face couldn't be maintained, he asked a few times in agreement, and when he heard his plans for the future, he nodded and said, "That's right." Although he didn't say it clearly, it was already for him

. Satisfied.

Lin Zhiyan and Lu Ze looked at each other and couldn't help laughing.

There was nothing to do before the year, so Lu's mother told the children to stay at home and wait for the New Year.

Lin Zhiyan naturally had no objection, and that night, Lu's mother arranged to sleep in the same room with Lu Ze.

"Relax now?" Lu Ze hugged him with a smile on his face.

Lin Zhiyan smiled so much that he bent his cat's eyes, wrapped his hands around his neck, and said softly, "I'm so happy, Ah Ze..."

This feeling of being recognized by his family is really good...

Lin Zhiyan had never imagined before that he would be able to sit and eat with his family in harmony.

He thought that he could only be alone in his life.

But God favored him even more than he imagined.

Lu Ze hugged him and put him on the bed: "Brother, it will get better and better in the future." The

new year will be after the new year, and there is no need to say what Lu's mother meant by keeping Lin Zhiyan at this time.

Therefore, people who came to the Lu family to pay New Year's greetings during the year and the new year could see that in addition to the two sons and a daughter-in-law, the Lu family had another young man who seemed to be very close and familiar with the second young master Lu. Interested people wanted to find out what was going on, but Lu's mother just smiled: "My second child is up to the challenge, and in the future, I will have another son. This son is obedient and sensible, and has a good temper. He is much better than the two above. !"

The man already had some thoughts in his heart, and he was even more shocked when he heard this, thinking that the Lu family was simply messing around.

It's okay to be gay, but the Lu family even agreed, and there is a meaning to put people on the bright side?

No matter what they thought, the Lu family's intentions were already very obvious, which was to admit the existence of Lin Zhiyan.

They didn't publicize anything, but they didn't conceal anything low-key. They just told outsiders very naturally that Lin Zhiyan was from my Lu family.

There were many people in the circle who were watching the fun, and felt that the second young master of the Lu family was young and not yet determined, and it was fine if he liked to play.

They just waited, waited for one year, two years, three years, not only did they not get the news of their breakup, but they waited for the wedding invitation from the Lu family after Second Young Master Lu graduated.

The object of marriage is the person they think will be a joke.

The author has something to say:

This story will end tomorrow~

In the next story, I still want to say don't get fat, everyone, your pursuit is really the motivation for my serialization period (Maomao showing belly)