Chapter 58

Xiao Lingrui's expression was as usual, with an innocent face: "Why, what's wrong with what I said? Mr. Lu himself is outstanding in appearance, unmatched by others, so why can't he tell the truth?" Wei Yan was about to say something, but Lu Ze

suddenly Pulling his hand, he looked back and saw Lu Ze's face was gentle, and he said with a light smile: "My lord is absurd. Lu's talent is not learned, and this face can still be seen, but it is far less majestic than the lord." , Convincing."

Xiao Lingrui paused, turned his head to look him up and down this time, and snorted softly from his nasal cavity: "He can talk."

Wei Yan directly pulled Lu Ze to sit aside, lifted his Looking at him, his voice was slightly cold: "You asked me out just to make trouble here?"

Xiao Lingrui leaned on the soft couch, swaying his folding fan, with a coquettish posture, looking at him with a pair of peach blossom eyes slightly curved: "tsk , Look at what you said, it seems like I am embarrassing on purpose."

Wei Yan looked displeased: "If you have nothing to do, I will leave now."

Xiao Lingrui shook his head: "Wei Lin'an, Wei Lin'an, did we experience it together? There are so many things, the relationship is very close, and it's been a long time since I saw you, why are you so ruthless?"

Wei Yan sneered coldly, "What kind of relationship do you mean? It's you who committed suicide in front of His Majesty several times. Begging me to ask His Majesty to intercede? Or are you spending time and drinking outside, almost having a leg broken by the old concubine when there were rumors of an illegitimate child, crying and begging to hide in my house for a month?" The smile on Xiao Lingrui's face slowed down

. Slowly froze, he clicked his tongue lightly: "Wei Lin'an, you don't need to reveal my old background in front of an outsider like this."

"Your Majesty is serious. Anyone who goes outside to inquire about these things can find out about the same. Even the rumors outside are much more exaggerated than what I said. If I really want to expose your old story, I should say that you were killed by a fierce horse that year. The thing about kicking into a horse dung pile." Seeing Xiao Lingrui's face was as ugly as eating shit, Wei Yan said indifferently: "Besides, what is an outsider? Lu Ze has married me, and he is my closest relative. If it is true If you want to talk about outsiders..." He put his eyes on Xiao Lingrui, there was no need to say anything, the meaning was already self-evident.

Xiao Lingrui was angry and funny at the same time, he shook his folding fan quickly, and smiled angrily: "Well, I understand, you two are a family, I am an outsider, and I am a nuisance here." "The prince

knows That's fine." Wei Yan said indifferently: "If the prince has nothing important to do, please go back first, we are together as a husband and wife, and there are multiple third parties, it is always bad."

Xiao Lingrui looked at him, only thinking that Strange.

Wei Lin'an's temperament is right there, neither too good nor too bad, he doesn't bother to talk to him about how he plays tricks on weekdays, the way he looks at him is no different from looking at a fool, Xiao Lingrui has gotten used to it over time, but to his surprise After saying a few words casually, Wei Lin'an's reaction would be so great.

And the reason... Xiao Lingrui's eyes slowly fell on Lu Ze, and his eyes were scrutinized.

Obviously it was on him.

Having known each other for so many years, even though Wei Yan never liked physical contact, nor would he drink and take a bath together like the man next to him, Xiao Lingrui never doubted his identity.

The reason is that Wei Yan really doesn't look like a brother.

From daily life to killing enemies on the battlefield, in various aspects. Xiao Lingrui always thought that he was just cold-tempered, never thought that he would be a brother.

At the beginning when he was in the body of brother Chen in the court, it was really a rare thing that surprised Xiao Lingrui over the years. After the two got along with each other, although there were a few more twitches, Xiao Lingrui also gradually got used to it because Wei Yanzhen was completely different from the brother he knew in the past.

Until this time he was getting married.

The emperor was very interested, he took the portraits of the princes from various families in the capital and chose one by one, Xiao Lingrui was also watching, but he still felt that none of those people were worthy of Wei Yan.

Those young masters who grew up in the rich and noble nest were like this, let alone Lu Ze.

With neither fame nor family background, he could barely see his face. Even the so-called Tanhualang title was given to Wei Yan by the emperor for the sake of face.

Xiao Lingrui couldn't help feeling awkward, he just felt that Wei Yan was outstanding in everything, even if he wanted to marry, he should marry someone who could match him, not such a poor scholar who wanted nothing.

So at first meeting people, Xiao Lingrui inevitably had some prejudice.

But he didn't expect that Wei Yan, who always didn't care much about such things, would defend him so much.

Xiao Lingrui didn't think it was just because of his face that his heart inevitably became a little interested.

But don't rush it for a while, if you have a chance in the future, just explore it slowly.

He snorted and said, "You have been busy getting married these few days, and you didn't even go to court. I'm afraid you don't know that Xiqin will come to pay tribute in half a month."

Wei Yan paused, then said flatly "They were defeated, so they came here to pay tribute, so it's not unusual."

This was also the condition for withdrawing troops that was negotiated at the beginning, and Wei Yan was not surprised.

Xiao Lingrui smiled, his eyes flicked across Lu Ze's body, and he smiled brightly: "Then you probably don't know that the envoys of Xiqin came this time and brought the fifth prince of Xiqin with them."

Wei Yan raised his eyes to look at him, Xiao Lingrui said slowly: "It is said that since the last battle on the battlefield, the fifth prince has never forgotten you, especially after learning that you are a brother, he thinks about you day by day and cannot sleep at night. This time when West Qin came to pay tribute, the fifth prince even followed, and it is said that...there is a plan to marry him." As

soon as these words came out, Lu Ze, who was peeling dried fruits, paused. His eyelids drooped slightly, and then he picked up the dried fruit beside him naturally, and continued to peel it.

Wei Yan glanced at him subconsciously, seeing that his expression remained the same, without the slightest bit of dissatisfaction, he frowned subconsciously. Even the tone was not very good: "Come if you want, the marriage is as agreed with the emperor, and it's not our business to worry about it." "

That's not sure." Xiao Lingrui said slowly: "If you don't want someone else, why not?" What should we do?"

Wei Yan's tone was cold: "On the land of the Great Zhou, he, Western Qin, is a defeated country, so how can

he negotiate conditions ?" The Western Qin Dynasty has a vast territory, and if you defeat it,

you will never suffer any future troubles." Xiao Lingrui said: "But the fifth prince is sincere to you, and it is said that his appearance is also extraordinary. , Isn't it beautiful?"

Wei Yan frowned, and before he had time to say anything, a plate suddenly appeared in front of him, which was full of various dried fruits that had been peeled. He turned his head to look, and Lu Ze said in a gentle voice, "Taste."

Wei Yan pursed his lips slightly, but did not move.

Xiao Lingrui looked at him for a moment but smiled, and said, "What do you think, Mr. Lu?"

Lu Ze looked up at him with a calm expression, "What does the prince mean?"

"Mr. Lu thinks about the fifth prince of West Qin What is my king's proposal?" Xiao Lingrui smiled, as if watching the excitement was not a big deal.

Lu Ze smiled softly, with gentle eyebrows and eyes: "Isn't the prince joking with the Hou?"

Xiao Lingrui raised his eyebrows: "Who told you that the prince is joking?"

Lu Ze put down the things in his hand and picked them up slowly He wiped his hands with the handkerchief, looked up, his eyes were calm and indifferent: "Otherwise... the Marquis is already married, and it was bestowed by His Majesty, the prince's remarks are to make the fifth prince a child, or to let the fifth prince be a child? Tell His Majesty to take back the will of bestowing the marriage, and shame yourself?"

The smile on Xiao Lingrui's face stopped, and his gaze slowly became more serious.

The smile on Lu Ze's face remained unchanged, he picked up the teapot beside him and made a cup of tea, first pushed it to Wei Yan, poured another cup for himself, and then said: "Furthermore, if Lord Hou is really interested in him, how can he do it now?" My business? My lord, don't make jokes."

Xiao Lingrui looked at him for a long time, and then smiled slowly: "Yes, what I said is wrong." He shook his folding fan, smiling wildly: "It's just that the one who was defeated in the first battle Come on, the food in this restaurant is not bad, Mr. Lu, please try it later." Xiao Er has already brought

up the dishes he ordered one after another, and Lu Ze did not refuse when he heard the words. Said: "Thank you, my lord

, for your hospitality." Linjianglou is famous in the capital because it has its own uniqueness. The dishes are rich in color, fragrance and taste, especially its special Linjiang fish, which is tender and smooth at the entrance, which lives up to its reputation.

Satisfied with wine and food, Xiao Lingrui was also very eye-catching. He stopped being between the couple and walked out swaggeringly with his folding fan. Joy. If Mr. Lu is fine, you might as well stay here and take a look."

Lu Ze responded with a smile, sent the man out, turned around and closed the door.

There was a moment of silence in the private room.

Xiao Er had already removed the food and drink, and brought over another pot of tea. Sitting by the window, Wei Yan watched him approaching from the corner of his eye, speechless for a while.

After being silent for a long time, he finally said dryly: "Don't listen to his nonsense..."

Lu Ze sat opposite and looked up at him: "What does Lord Hou mean?"

Wei Yan opened his mouth: "Xiao Lingrui always He has such a temperament, none of the ten sentences he said is true, I have cooperated with him on the battlefield earlier, and our personal relationship is pretty good, but other than that, there is no other relationship..." His voice Slightly small, seems to have no confidence.

"What about the fifth prince, who just met on the battlefield. When he was defeated and fled, I led my troops to pursue him and nearly captured him. I was against him on both sides, so how can I never forget it?" That's true

. I can't forget it, I'm afraid it's also thinking about how to take his head. Lu Ze raised his eyes and looked at him, and after listening to his explanation for a while, he

slowly asked: "The fifth prince, how does he look like?"

Body, I haven't seen his face clearly, but I just think it's just mediocre, and he is absolutely inferior to my husband."

Lu Ze chuckled, lowered his eyes, and said with a sense of loss: "That can't be sure I heard that the appearance of the Western Qin people is different from that of the Great Zhou Dynasty, and they have a sense of exotic beauty. I look like this, and I don't think it's a big deal in front of them." Wei Yan was a little at a loss and said: "Don't think so, the

five What does Wang Zisheng's appearance have to do with you and me? I already have you around me, and it is absolutely impossible to have others."

Lu Ze said silently: "It is normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines. If you want three husbands and four servants, His Majesty will be satisfied if you think about it."

Wei Yan was a little hurried: "What three husbands and four servants do I want? I can't afford to have one of you? If I have a few more"

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly realized something, looked carefully, and sure enough, he saw a smile in Lu Ze's eyes, how could he look dissatisfied at all?

He couldn't help being a little annoyed, as soon as he slapped the table, he was about to get up and go out, but Lu Ze grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his arms with force.

Unprepared, Wei Yan fell straight into Lu Ze's arms.

He patted his chest with one hand, and gasped: "Release!"

Lu Ze hissed, and Wei Yan became anxious immediately, and immediately wanted to take off his clothes: "What's wrong? I tried too hard."

Before he finished speaking, The other hand was also grabbed by someone, looking down, Lu Ze was looking at him with a smile.

Wei Yan paused, and turned his head to look to the side.

I only felt that Lu Ze pulled his hand and put it on his chest, and said helplessly, "My husband is so cruel. On the first day of our wedding, would you want to murder your husband?" Wei Yan took a deep breath and looked back

. Him: "Lu Ze, do you want shame ?

"

his lips.