Chapter 23

When he got home, he tidied up the things he had bought, looked at the last remaining things, Lin Zhiyan blushed and put him in the bedside table.

Lu seemed in no hurry, and even dragged him to watch a movie together.

It's a romantic movie, funny and touching.

The two cuddled together, and Lin Zhiyan gradually calmed down.

But when the movie was over and Lin Zhiyan was stuck in the bathroom, he became nervous again.

Soon, he knew what it was like.

Lu Ze stroked his bulging belly and smiled in his ear.

Lin Zhiyan heard what he was saying, raised his arm to cover his rosy face, not wanting to look at him, but his heart was pounding.

What... baby's...

it's just

...

After Christmas, all the subjects are almost over, and only a few teachers are still insisting on it.

After finishing most of the final exams within a week, Lin Zhiyan instantly felt relieved.

Knowing his situation, the instructor gradually arranged more exercises for him. The intensity was not high, and Lin Zhiyan was quite handy.

The two are busy with their own affairs during the day, and share their own developments from time to time, and when they look at each other, they all smile knowingly.

That night, when Lin Zhiyan came back, Lu Ze was planning to leave the company, when the group of friends of the original owner, whom he had neglected for a long time, suddenly became lively.

Lu Ze looked down, and the screen was full of messages:

【Young Master Lu, three months is almost here, how is Young Master Lu doing? 】

【Young Master Lu squeaks, seeing that the betting period is approaching, let us know who wins and who loses! ]

[I've been coveting that car of Young Master Qi for a long time, but I've never driven it even once while standing there, the precious car is covered in dust! 】

【Look at what you said, who is Young Master Lu? 】

【I don't know when Young Master Lu can bring someone here for us to see? Brothers, it's also good to be knowledgeable, so that you don't have to look at each other in the future? 】

The group was noisy and noisy, talking about this and that, but the center of the topic was Lu Ze.

He sat lazily, and casually replied a message:

【What if I am a mouse? Squeak again? 】

The group was quiet for a moment, and the person who was named hurriedly replied:

【I said something wrong, please don't blame Young Master Lu, please don't blame Young Master Lu. 】

Lu Ze didn't reply, someone in the group saw this, and said again: 【Although it is definitely not a problem for Mr. Lu to go out. But the big guys are also curious. Why don't Young Master Lu bring someone over to have a look tonight? 】

His words were an obvious temptation, and the people in the group were also watching. Lu knew what they were thinking, and also knew that someone must be instigating behind today's show

. If you are introverted and don't like those occasions, then you can't. 】

One person tentatively said: 【Then what Young Master Lu said, if you don't bring the person over, how do we know that you have chased him? ]

Lu Ze: [There are a lot of photos in the post bar of A big forum, won't you look for them? Don't open your mouth and don't know how to ask someone? 】

He also said: 【If you are afraid that I sent someone to release it, feel free to ask someone to investigate. 】

The atmosphere in the group was a bit awkward, and someone quickly smoothed things over and said: 【That's right, can Young Master Lu do such a thing? ]

[Yes, we also saw it in the A big forum. Young Master Lu and Mr. Lin have such a good relationship, and we just want to meet them out of curiosity. Now that I think about it, it is indeed a bit presumptuous, hahaha. ]

[Don't worry, don't worry, since it's inconvenient for Mr. Lin, then Young Master Lu will come and have fun, haven't we got together for a long time? 】

As soon as the words came out, everyone echoed: 【Yes, after Mr. Lu got a beauty, he just left everyone behind and didn't come out to play for a long time. ]

[It's rare to get together this time, so it won't make sense if Young Master Lu doesn't come, right? ]

[By the way, tell us how Young Master Lu managed to take down such a cold beauty, we can also learn from it. 】

The group was noisy, and various thoughts flashed through Lu Ze's mind, and he typed a good word on the keyboard.

The person on the other side was pleasantly surprised: Xie Qi [Then it will be in the Huating at 8 o'clock tonight, waiting for Lu Shao! 】

Lu Ze replied: 【Don't worry. 】

He typed casually: 【Let Qi Kuo get the car ready for me. ]

On the other side, the people who had been squatting in the group for a long time saw the news and hurriedly called Qi Kuo. Qi Kuo fiddled with the flowers and asked casually: "Lu Ze agrees?" The man said: "Agreed.

"

Qi Kuo paused when he moved the flowers, and snorted: "Okay, I got it, just make sure that Lu Ze will go tonight."

The man hesitated for a moment, but still couldn't help asking: "Young Master Qi, what... ...are you really going to give him that car?"

Qi Kuo said: "It's just a car, so I can't afford to lose." "

Besides," he put his fingers together, and casually cut off the blooming flower by the roots, and said calmly: " It's not certain who will win this bet."

The man was puzzled, he didn't know what Qi Kuo was trying to set up this game, and what he wanted to do.

Qi Kuo said coldly: "It has nothing to do with you, just take care of your business."

The man responded slowly, and didn't dare to ask any more questions.

...

It was near the end of class that Lin Zhiyan discovered that there was something wrong with today's experimental procedures, which led to a big error in the final data.

He always has the temperament to do the things of the day, so he plans to go back later and finish this experiment first. Just as I was about to send a message to Lu Ze, the other party's message came first, saying that I have something to do tonight and I can't go home for dinner, and I will go back around ten o'clock.

This kind of thing happens occasionally, but Lin Zhiyan didn't pay much attention to it. He told him that he was going back too late, and when he got the news that Lu Ze had told him to eat seriously, a smile could not help but flash across his cold face.

The white coat outlines his slender figure, which is obviously a little more fleshy than before. This is also thanks to Lu Ze's persistent feeding.

The white lamp in the laboratory was bright without any impurities, shining on the young man's white and delicate face, his knuckle fingers were holding the glass test tube, and his clear eyes carried a bit of organic rigor and seriousness.

It is completely different from the soft and obedient in front of Lu Ze.

People outside the laboratory walked back and forth, Lin Zhiyan was concentrating on it, without squinting, except for the experiment and Lu Ze, no one could take his attention away.

After nine o'clock, he finally came to the final conclusion. Lin Zhiyan shook his neck, and after standing for a whole day, he only felt backache and leg pain, and his whole body was stiff.

There was only the final finishing touches left, and Lin Zhiyan wanted to finish it all at once, but the cell phone that was placed aside suddenly rang.

The ringtone for the special reminder is Lu Ze.

Lin Zhiyan picked it up and took a look, his originally indifferent expression instantly softened. He answered the phone with an unconscious softness in his voice: "Hello?"

Lin Zhiyan originally thought that Lu Ze had finished his work ahead of time, but he didn't want the phone to be silent for a moment, and an unfamiliar voice came over: "Cough, Are you...Mr. Lin?"

Lin Zhiyan tightened his grip on the phone, his expression slowly turned cold: "Yes, you are...?

" Accidentally drank too much. He drove here by himself, I wonder if it is convenient for you to pick him up?" The voice from the other side said.

Hearing this, Lin Zhiyan immediately put down the things in his hands, and quickly tidied up the laboratory table, but his face was calm, and he asked, "Lu Ze asked me to pick him up?" "Uh... yes, yes

... "The man faltered: "Come here quickly, it's in Huating, box 319 on the third floor." After

the man finished speaking, he hung up the phone. Lin Zhiyan looked at the phone in silence for a while, then strode away When he got to the door, he changed out of his lab coat, put on his own clothes, and went out.

He has a driver's license, but he has never driven a car, and his home is usually close to the school, so he has no chance to practice driving.

If Lu Ze really drank, he wouldn't dare to drive.

Lin Zhiyan thought about it, and after getting in the taxi, he called a driver and asked someone to wait in front of the Huating.

...

On the other side, the environment in the box was dim, and the faint light shone on the crystal clear wine glass, refracting glass-like rays.

The low and ambiguous background music played slowly, which was very suitable for this occasion.

Lu Ze was sitting on the sofa beside him, with his elbows resting on the armrest, and the wine glass he was holding was shaking slightly, his eyes were half-closed, and his long and narrow eyelashes were slightly drawn under the dim light. Very sober.

The people around looked here while making noise, and no one dared to say a word.

Qi Kuo was beside him, and said with a smile when he saw this: "The wine that was specially airlifted from abroad is not expensive, it can only be a million, how does Young Master Lu think?

" Alcohol smelled, and the whole person was a little groggy. He seemed to be a little overwhelmed. He was silent for a moment, and then slowly smiled, with a lazy voice: "Young Master Qi, you are being polite. I told you last time that I invited Young Master Qi, but I didn't expect that today I would just snuggle with you again." Young Master Qi is a good wine."

Qi Kuo said: "It is worthy of his price to be praised by Young Master Lu."

He poured another glass of wine for him: "Young Master Lu, drink slowly."

Lu Zexie He glanced at him, half a smile but not a smile: "Young Master Qi's courteous attitude makes me suspect that he is reluctant to part with that car and is getting close to me." Qi Kuo paused for a moment, then smiled casually: "

Young Master Lu said that Well, although the Qi family is not as big as the Lu family's family, it is just a car, so I can't afford to lose." "It's better like

this."

Lu Ze leaned on the back of the sofa and looked up at the faint light above his head. In the bright light, I narrowed my eyes slightly: "After all, I have really missed Young Master Qi's car for a long time."

His words seemed to imply something, Qi Kuo tightened his hands hanging in the darkness, but his face remained calm, He turned his head slightly and glanced at the person next to him.

The man nodded at him, and he felt a little relieved, and smiled inexplicably, "It can make Young Master Lu think about it so much. It seems that I really bought this car right at the beginning." Lu

Zeban He squinted his eyes, seemingly unaware of his movements.

Qi Kuo sighed again: "As for this car, Young Master Lu likes it. Originally, it was not a big deal for me to let it go. But the rare thing is that I like it very much. For a while... I'm afraid I can't give it up."

Lu Then he stopped drinking and slowly raised his eyes to look at him...

University

A is in the city center, only ten minutes away from Huating.

There was no traffic jam on the road, and the journey was very smooth. When Lin Zhiyan arrived, the driver had just arrived.

Lin Zhiyan asked people to wait outside for a while, then looked up at the magnificently decorated clubhouse, and stepped into it.

The waiter came forward as if to say something, Lin Zhiyan waved his hand to signal them not to follow, and went straight to the third floor in the elevator.

319 was easy to find. Lin Zhiyan paused slightly, looked at the door that was slightly open, raised his hand to knock on the door, but suddenly heard something and stopped.

"Young Master Lu, the bet was clearly stated at the beginning. If you can catch up with Lin Zhiyan, I will offer that car with both hands."

Outside the door, Lin Zhiyan's hand hanging in mid-air froze. , and then slowly put it down.

There seemed to be a lot of people in the box, but it was rare that it was not noisy, and the voices talking inside could be heard clearly outside.

Lin Zhiyan heard the voice with a slow smile, and said unhurriedly: "But now, Lu Shaoguang said that he had chased him, but he didn't even want to bring him here. How can we Do you believe it?"

Lu Ze heard this, and smiled softly after a while: "So, what Young Master Qi means is to break the contract." "

Hey, you can't say that." Qi Kuo shook his head: "A few million is less, more is more." It's not too much. I'm not going to ruin my face for this little money."

He smiled: "It's just that after all, there is no basis for the words, and the money can't be spent in vain, but you can't even see a splash. Lu Shao wants to come I can also understand me."

Lu Ze's eyelashes were half down, and he said slowly: "So, Young Master Qi must meet someone?"

Qi Kuo smiled but said nothing.

The atmosphere in the box was silent for a moment.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from outside the door: "Hey, Mr. Lin... why are you standing at the door?

" Cold and silent, without the slightest emotion.

The man couldn't help shrinking his head, and the expression on his face could hardly be maintained.

Lin Zhiyan asked, "Did you call me?"

The man nodded with a stiff neck.

Lin Zhiyan drooped his eyelids, and then slowly raised them: "Thank you."

He said, raised his hand and pushed open the door, and stepped into the box.

He looked around, and the people inside looked one after another, with surprised and surprised expressions, and some gestures of watching the show.

Lin Zhiyan's eyes darkened, he ignored them, and slowly set his gaze on Lu Ze who was in the middle of the box.

He seemed to have drank a lot of wine, and his expression was a little foggy. He sank into the dark sofa with a relaxed posture, and he held a glass of wine in his hand, and the dark red wine was gently shaking in the glass.

Lin Zhiyan had never seen him like this before, and felt strange for a moment.

He pursed his dry lips.

Seeing the person coming, Qi Kuo stood up with a smile, and greeted him, "I was talking just now, but now the person is here."

Lin Zhiyan followed the voice and looked over, frowning indiscernibly.

No wonder the voice felt a little familiar when he was at the door. It turned out to be the person who had chased him before.

Qi Kuo noticed his expression, stretched out his hand to him, and said with a smile: "Mr. Lin still remember me?"

All eyes in the box were focused on him.

Lin Zhiyan glanced at his hand with lowered eyes, looked up, and said in a cold voice, "Sorry, I don't always pay much attention to unimportant people." Qi Kuo's face

froze.

Lin Zhiyan didn't pay attention to him, and walked straight in Lu Ze's direction.

The light in the box was dim, and the expression on his face could not be seen clearly, only those eyes were quiet and clear.

Lin Zhiyan's heart moved, and he stretched out his hand to him: "Get up."

Lu Ze obediently raised his hand and covered it, letting him pull him to stand up unsteadily.

Lin Zhiyan put his arm on his shoulder, ignored the surprised expressions of other people around him, and helped him go out.

"Lin Zhiyan." Qi Kuo called him, his expression darkened: "I don't believe you can't see that Lu Ze has other plans with you." Lin Zhiyan paused and turned his head to look at him

quietly After a while, he asked, "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"What?" Qi Kuo was puzzled for a moment.

Lin Zhiyan said: "I am not as good as you in terms of family background, but what gave you the confidence that you can successfully plot against me?" He glanced at him again, and the contempt in his eyes made Qi Kuo's expression a little uneasy for a moment

. live.

Lin Zhiyan continued to walk out with Lu Ze, and the moment he was about to leave, he said again: "There is more." He looked

back and said, "Just now... the car that this gentleman and Lu Ze talked about, I don't know now. It's convenient to pick it up, so I have to trouble you to deliver the car to our house."

"Three buildings in Qingjiang Community, thank you."