Chapter 78

When he got out of the restaurant, Si Guiyan's face was as calm and natural as usual, but his ears were red all over.

The assistant and the driver were waiting outside early in the morning, and when they saw someone coming, they greeted: "President Si, Mr. Lu."

The two got into the car together, and Si Guiyan ordered: "Go back to the company."

Xiao Chen He took a look at Lu Ze from the rearview mirror, didn't ask any more questions, and just agreed.

Lu Ze sat on the side, watching Si Guiyan sitting on the back of the chair, his eyes were lightly closed, as if he was taking a nap with his eyes closed, and there was a deep smile in his eyes.

There were not many cars on the road at this time, and they soon arrived at the Si's Building. Xiao Chen was about to get out of the car, but Si Guiyan opened his eyes and looked at Lu Ze beside him: "What's the name of your company?"

Lu Ze's smile deepened: "Brother Yan is asking me to vent my anger?"

"Otherwise?" Si Guiyan sneered: "The person who spread the word about me was bullied like this, whose face is it?" "Lezhong

Media." Lu Ze gave his name and said with a smile, "Thank you Yan Brother."

Si Guiyan looked at him, knocked on his forehead with itchy hands for a moment, and hummed softly: "Excellence."

Lu Ze held his hand, his eyebrows were curved, but he didn't mind: "Brother Yan, don't you?" It's fine to dislike it."

Si Guiyan exerted a little force, but couldn't get it out. He glared at her, but didn't say anything, just looked in front of him and said: "Xiao Chen, later you will take him to Star Art Media and find a better agent for him. I will notify you."

Xiao Chen pushed his glasses and said yes.

Lu Ze looked at Si Guiyan, frowned slightly, and asked, "Brother Yan, aren't you going?"

"I'm busy. I'll let Xiao Chen accompany you. If you have any requests, please directly ask your agent." He shook his hand and said, "Be obedient." Lu Ze didn't force it

, He let go of his hand obediently, and said: "Then don't disturb Brother Yan's work."

Seeing him obediently sitting in the car, Si Guiyan felt a little unbearable, thought for a while, and hooked him Hook.

Lu Ze seemed to be suspicious, and went to his side, and saw Si Guiyan stretched out his hand to lift his chin, pinched it gently, and then kissed him, which was fleeting.

Si Guiyan's face was flat, as if it was nothing to him, but the red glow on his neck was very obvious, he said: "Hey, go back tonight and wait for me at home.

" A smile appeared on her face, and she said very well: "Brother Yan, go to work, don't worry about me."

Si Guiyan rubbed his head again, told Xiao Chen to take good care of him, and then opened the car door got out of the car.

He still had the calm and calm look of the president on his face.

Lu Ze leaned against the window, the smile in his eyes getting deeper and deeper.

777 couldn't help sighing in his mind: 【Host, your soft rice is getting more and more proficient. 】

Thinking back at the beginning, in the first and second worlds, how hardworking his host was, but now he has changed his appearance.