Chapter 96

In the early morning of the next day, the emperor's decree was issued, and the faces of the people in the Ministry of Rites were as ugly as eating shit.

Most of the people in the Ministry of Rites claim to be Qingliu, even though Yan Lingqiu holds a lot of power, they are afraid of him, but they really look down on him in their hearts.

A eunuch, a castrated dog, eunuchs intervening in politics in ancient times, which one will end well?

Why don't you look at how glorious Xiao Fengnian was in the time of Emperor Wen, the former chief eunuch, but in the time of Emperor Zhao, didn't he still end up with an unhappy ending? This Yan Lingqiu took over Xiao Fengnian's position, and saw that the scenery was unparalleled, and his power was overwhelming, and when he got the chance to arouse the emperor's disgust, he was nothing more than a bereaved dog.

But no matter what they think, it is a fact that Yan Lingqiu is above them now, and it is also a fact that they want to please him a lot.

Among the people in the Ministry of Rites, only Zhang Xianlin had the most ugly face.

In the previous incident, he thought that the emperor would dislike Yan Lingqiu, so he followed his impeachment and punished him. In his heart, he was proud that after this incident, he would be able to gain face in front of the emperor in the future. Who would have expected that in just a few days, the emperor would come to such an experience.

Rao Zhang Xianlin has mastered the kung fu of self-cultivation and self-cultivation on weekdays, and his expression at this moment is also ugly to the naked eye.

The person in front of him was dressed in a black flying fish suit, with a slender figure, narrow eyebrows and eyes, and a slightly feminine face comparable to Huayue. He looked at him with a half-smile: "The imperial decree has arrived, Mr. Zhang, why don't you thank the holy grace?" Zhang

Xianlin Gritting her teeth, she didn't dare to show anything in front of him. It would be bad if he made him slander the emperor.

He knelt down and kowtowed towards the palace to thank the emperor.

Yan Lingqiu straightened his sleeves, and said with a smirk: "That's good, otherwise, seeing Lord Zhang's face, the governor would think that Lord Zhang is dissatisfied with His Majesty's arrangement." Satisfied

? How can he be satisfied? Sending an eunuch to take charge of the examinations of the world's literati, and even bestowing him with the so-called post of head of the academy, is it possible that Your Majesty is crazy!

Zhang Xianlin twitched the corners of his lips, and said stiffly: "Your Majesty's words are right, your majesty is wise, and what you do is justified, how dare you be dissatisfied?"

Yan Lingqiu rolled up the imperial decree, patted it lightly in his arms, and said casually "Since that's the case, Mr. Zhang will lead the way, and give the governor a good introduction to the examination process. Otherwise, if something goes wrong, wouldn't Mr. Zhang become a sinner through the ages?" Zhang Xianlin held the imperial decree tightly with one hand

, Gritting his teeth, he said: "Duke Yan said yes, please come to Dugong."

Zhang Xianlin always hated these eunuchs, but now he had to let them ride on his head, pretending to be a lowly man , I can't wait to vomit a mouthful of old blood.

However, Yan Lingqiu was really irritating, relying on the emperor's life, he was extremely arrogant, and he obviously didn't take everyone in the Ministry of Rites seriously.

He patted the dusty table, covered his nose with one hand, frowned slightly, and looked at Zhang Xianlin indifferently: "The Ministry of Households allocates so much money to the Ministry of Rites every year, isn't it all filled by the adults? How important is it for students to take the exam?" This is the kind of place provided by the Ministry of Rites."

Zhang Xianlin smiled and said, "The governor doesn't know something, and the environment of the Gongyuan is used to it. After all, it is opened once every three years, and it is repaired diligently. After three years, it will still look like this It is true that there is no need to waste people and money. Moreover, such an environment can also sharpen the students' minds. Make meritorious deeds?"

"Oh?" Yan Lingqiu raised his eyebrows: "Since you say that, Mr. Zhang lives in a humble room, plain and unadorned. Otherwise, you will inevitably corrupt your mind in a comfortable life. How can you work for me, Dayong?" "Change

Japan The governor has to go to Mr. Zhang's mansion to have a look, observe carefully, and see what kind of example the world is like, so that this governor can see and see." Zhang Xianlin's smile froze at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes sank slightly: "Mr.

Du Seriously, I am really joking, the governor should be cautious in words and deeds in order to live up to His Majesty's high expectations."

Yan Lingqiu looked at him: "It is the promotion of the Jingchasi that can't be taken lightly. What did you find out?"

The people around were silent, and they really believed that Yan Lingqiu had the courage.

The Jingchasi only worked for the emperor, and most of the secret reports and evidence of officials' exchanges could not escape their eyes. The Holy Majesty has been enthroned for less than three years, but an unknown number of officials have been exiled and imprisoned because of Jingchasi. They are like all-pervasive spies specially trained by the emperor. While awe-inspiring, they dare not speak freely. If they are not sure what to say, they will fall into the ears of the Holy One.

Before Yan Lingqiu almost lost power, they dared to relax a little bit because of their jealousy, but now that Feng Shui has turned to such a field, who dares to say a word?

Especially Zhang Xianlin who offended Yan Lingqiu before. He could think that with Yan Lingqiu's vengeful temperament, his life would not be easy, but he really didn't expect him to be so arrogant.

The smile on his face was stiff, and although his teeth were itching with hatred in his heart, Zhang Xianlin still had to change the subject with a smile: "There are other places in the Tribute Court of the Ministry of Rites, may Dugong continue to visit?" Yan Lingqiu glanced at him lightly, and

said : "Let's go."

...

After understanding the process clearly, it was nearly noon, and Yan Lingqiu sneered in his heart as the officials of the Ministry of Rites left under the eyes of the plague god. As soon as he walked out of the gate of the Ministry of Rites, he saw a carriage parked outside.

Black, low-key and unobtrusive.

The only thing that was special was the person waiting outside the carriage.

Fushun was smiling. When he saw the person, he quickly came down and greeted him with small steps: "My lord, you have figured it out!"

Yan Lingqiu paused, looked at him with doubts, and said : "Grandpa Fushun...?"

He looked at the low-key black carriage, through the slightly lifted curtain, it seemed that half of the man's jaw could be vaguely seen inside. His eyelids twitched, and he hesitated: "It's inside..."

Fushun said with a smile, "Since the governor is out, hurry up and get in the car. Master has been waiting in the car for a long time."

Yanling Qiuxin In the next jump, as if he knew what he was thinking, the curtain on the side of the carriage slowly lifted, revealing a handsome and familiar face: "What are you still doing in a daze? Why don't you come up quickly?"

Yan Lingqiu blinked, and quickly After calming down, after thinking about it, he still didn't salute. He took a step forward and stepped into the carriage, opened the curtain, and saw Lu Ze in black uniform, with handsome and gentle eyes, looking at him with a smile on his face.

Yan Lingqiu sat in cautiously, bowed his hands and bowed: "Your Majesty."

Lu Ze nodded slightly and said, "You don't need to be so polite when you are out."

Yan Lingqiu was still a little cautious, he straightened slightly, Said: "Why is Your Majesty here?"

Lu Ze glanced at him, and looked outside the car curtain: "I heard that the Tianxia Building in the capital is famous, and most of the students who come to Beijing to take the exam will have a banquet here. It just so happens that there is nothing in the palace today, so I simply came to see it. Thinking that Ling Qiu is on duty in the Ministry of Rites today, I will wait for you along the way."

Yan Lingqiu's heart was moved, and he said: "The Tianxia Building is indeed quite famous among the literati and students. Now that the Tianxialou is gathering in the capital, Your Majesty will go to see it in advance. It's good to see the level of this year's students."

"That's right." Lu Ze smiled, his eyes fell on him again, he glanced up and down, but said: "Why didn't Ling Qiu wear that red dress today?

Yan Lingqiu was stunned, and then said: "I didn't know that I would meet with His Majesty today in advance, and I thought that His Majesty would like it, so I should keep it well, it would be dirty, so I didn't wear it." Lu Ze couldn't help laughing when he heard this, and opened his mouth with warm eyes

. He said: "It's just a piece of clothing. If it gets dirty, it will be dirty. After I go back, I will order the Clothing Bureau to make a few more for you. You can change it every day." As he spoke, he paused again, looking at

him The clothes on his body suddenly changed his tone and said: "But it's fine if you don't wear them. Today I am going out of the palace in modest clothes. Ling Qiu is wearing a red dress, which is too eye-catching outside." Yan Lingqiu lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes

. : "What Your Majesty said is true."

The carriage was brisk and steady, not in a hurry or flustered, and it drove to the gate of Tianxialou after a while.

Lu Ze got out of the car first, followed closely by Yan Lingqiu. When he looked up, he saw that the building was divided into three floors, and the whole body was tall.

Most of the people coming and going around are scholars dressed as literati. Stepping inside, the shop waiter was about to say hello, Fushun took the lead and said something with a smile, the waiter immediately understood and led them to the second floor.

Perhaps because the exam was approaching recently, the first floor was almost full. Lu Ze looked around and saw a group of students gathered in groups of three or five, talking passionately and talking about something.

You can see the spirit of the youth.

Lu Ze chuckled lightly: "It's lively."

Yan Lingqiu glanced away, and smiled with a brow: "They are all future pillars of Dayong, your majesty can rest assured.

" When he didn't arrive, Lu Ze still paused, looked back at him and said with a smile: "I'm away from home, the name Ling Qiu seems inappropriate."

Yan Lingqiu was stunned at first, and then pleaded guilty: "It's my... Wrong."

Lu Ze put his hands behind his back, but he didn't see any anger. He just looked around, listened to the intermittent voices of those students, and said: "Here are all literati and students, most of whom are called brothers. They say that when you go to the country, you do as the Romans do. If you go downstairs today, you should follow their rules."

Yan Lingqiu seemed suspicious, but Lu Ze looked at him and said with a smile, "Ling Qiu also called me brother."

Yan Lingqiu was startled, and hurriedly said: " Master can't do it!"

Lu Ze lifted his foot up the steps and said, "Why not?"

Yan Lingqiu opened his mouth, "The master is noble, and the minister... subordinates are of humble origin, which is against the rules."

Lu Ze said: "If If it's against the rules, isn't it also against the rules for my private visit?"

Yan Lingqiu didn't speak for a while.

Fushun, who was leading the way, turned his head when he heard the words, and quickly smiled and said: "Master, this is really inappropriate."

Lu Ze glanced at him, and Fushun smiled: "To be honest, Governor Yan... Your Excellency is older than you." Your Majesty is taller, how can I call you elder brother?"

Lu Ze paused, then glared at him: "You are the only one who is clever."

Fushun laughed, Lu Ze pondered for a moment, then slowly looked at Yan Lingqiu, and slowly said: "Fushun is also reasonable, you are older than me, it is really inappropriate to call me brother. How about... ..."

"Young master!" Yan Lingqiu seemed afraid that he would say something shocking to the world, took a deep breath, and said with a smile: "The private room is here."

Lu Ze responded, turned his head to look, just to cover up his A smile between the brows.

The author has something to say:

You Baozi asked if it was the last world. If there is no accident, this will be the last world. I originally wanted to write a little more, but the state is not very good recently, I thought I should not procrastinate, if the state gets worse and worse, it is not responsible for the readers to ask for leave, and the reality is really busy recently, so this The end of the world is the end of the text~ But there should be one or two honeymoon worlds in the extra episode, the kind that won't be too long, okay~