Chapter 20

People coming and going were all around the two of them, but Lin Zhiyan didn't care, he just looked at Lu Ze, blushing with excitement.

The instructor watched from the side, shook his head helplessly, and beckoned the other students to leave first.

Lin Zhiyan's cheeks were rosy, his eyes were shining brightly, and his voice was coquettish and soft without knowing it: "Why are you here?"

Lu Ze touched his face: "Come here if I miss you."

Lin Zhiyan I was so excited that I couldn't express it, I didn't know what to do. In the end, Lu Ze turned his back on the customer and took him by the hand to walk into the elevator.

Lin Zhiyan didn't speak the whole time, he just raised his eyes and looked at him brightly.

Feeling helpless, Lu Ze stretched out his finger and tapped his forehead: "Room card."

Lin Zhiyan groaned, took out the room card and handed it to him.

Lu Ze laughed dumbly, opened the door, pushed the suitcase inside and walked in. There

was heating in the room. Lu Ze put the suitcase away, took off his hat and mask, and took off his down jacket. He only wore a close-fitting black sweater inside, outlining the Thin physique.

Lin Zhiyan didn't know what to do, so he followed his butt around him, the excitement on his face still lingering. Until Lu Ze suddenly turned around and looked at him face to face, Lin Zhiyan blinked, but before he could react, his waist tightened suddenly, and he was picked up and placed on the nearest table.

The table was a little high, and Lin Zhiyan's legs were hanging in the air, and he was a little lost: "What's the matter?"

Lu Ze took off the scarf and down jacket for him, and said slowly, "Brother, do you remember what I said before?"

This kind of atmosphere is really a bit Unusually, Lin Zhiyan's throat felt dry unconsciously: "What did I say?"

Lu Ze threw his clothes and scarf aside and looked at him with downcast eyes. Lin Zhiyan's heart beat as before, and he quickly searched the memories of the past few days in his mind, his face slowly turned red.

"It seems that senior brother has remembered." He propped his hands on both sides of Lin Zhiyan's body, and his figure was extremely oppressive: "Senior brother, why not tell me, when we meet next time...how will it be? So what?"

He moved closer, and his lips slid down from his lips, along his cheeks, to the roots of his ears, rubbing them a little bit, which made people feel itchy.

Lin Zhiyan curled his toes slightly, grabbed his collar, and hummed unconsciously in his throat: "Lu Ze..." "

Huh?" Lu Ze looked down at him with an innocent expression: "Brother, you want to make a good plan?" What should I say?"

Lin Zhiyan gradually understood Lu Ze's bad taste, and he always wanted to see him take the initiative in this kind of matter.

And Lin Zhiyan was always blushing with embarrassment, but obediently followed Lu Ze's words, which made him even more "excessive".

He reached out to wrap his arms around Lu Ze's neck, slowly brought his lips together, and kissed him bit by bit like he taught him.

Lu Ze grabbed his waist, lowered his head, and enjoyed his initiative.

Lin Zhiyan slowly pried open his lips, like a dragonfly touching water, little by little, the movements were delicate and grueling.

Finally, Lu Ze couldn't bear it any longer. He clasped the back of his neck and slowly deepened the kiss.

It is the couple who are passionately in love. They haven't seen each other for several days in a row, and their emotions are already surging, but a kiss makes people's hearts sway even more.

The atmosphere in the room became hotter and hotter. Lin Zhiyan's body trembled as the outside air invaded.

Lu Ze laughed hoarsely.

Lin Zhiyan couldn't hear him, bit his lips tightly, buried his head on his neck, and said angrily, "Don't talk..."

Lu Ze raised his eyebrows: "Don't talk?"

He said slowly, "Okay."

...

Time seems to pass very slowly, but also quickly.

Lin Zhiyan seemed to want to make up for the last embarrassment, so he bit his lower lip tightly and remained silent.

Sensing his thoughts, Lu Ze raised his brows slightly, and whispered a word slowly in his ear with a smile.

Lin Zhiyan's eyes widened suddenly, and his whole body froze for a moment.

Panting heavily, he felt his scalp numb, and then slowly raised his eyes to look at Lu Ze, and said in a trembling voice, "What did you just say?"

Lu Ze tilted his head innocently: "What did I say?" Already?"

He thought for a while: "I said I was in pain."

Lin Zhiyan's ears were red: "It's not that sentence." "

What is that?" Lu Ze tilted his head and thought hard, and it took a long time before he seemed to be He gave a clear "oh", and then smiled and said, "Is there something wrong with what I said?"

He moved closer, with a smile on his face, "Huh?"

"Brother?"

His voice was low and hoarse, As if it came out from the tip of his tongue, the two words that were originally extremely serious were read by him as if they were full of meaning, which made people unbearable to listen to.

Lin Zhiyan's face seemed to be steaming, he gritted his teeth and said, "Who, who made you call that..."

"Is there anything wrong with my name?" Lu Ze was puzzled: "Didn't senior brother also say that you are older than me?" "

Brother?"

His face was full of doubts, but his eyes were full of smiles: "Or, brother doesn't like me calling you that?"

The more Lu Ze shouted, Lin Zhiyan's face turned redder, and he covered his mouth with his hand: "Stop!"

He pursed his lips tightly, Afraid of revealing his emotions: "Anyway, it is, you are not allowed to call me!" "

Then what should I call?" Lu Ze counted carefully: "Senior brother is a bit ordinary, everyone calls it that... I call your words... , Yan Yan? Baby? Or..." He whispered two more words softly in his ear.

Lin Zhiyan suddenly raised his eyes to look at him, his expression was startled and ashamed.

Seeing that Lu Ze opened his mouth as if he wanted to speak, he rushed over to stop him from speaking, his watery cat eyes blushed, "Shut up!"

Lu Ze looked up at him with dark eyes. Lin Zhiyan felt a hot and humid touch in his palm, and suddenly felt bad, and wanted to run away.

Lu Ze grabbed his ankle and threw him down on the sofa.

"Senior brother, why are you running?" He pressed down slowly, with a smile in his voice: "Senior brother is happy, but I'm not happy yet." "

Huh? Is brother so cruel?"

Lin Zhiyan trembled in his heart, feeling that this time was different from before. They were all different: "I, can I help you?"

Lu Ze responded briskly, "Okay."

Before Lin Zhiyan could relax, Lu Ze said lightly,

"Then how about using this help?"

Lin Zhiyan's eyes widened, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he was swallowed into the endless turbulence...

When

Lin Zhiyan woke up, the night outside the window was already approaching groggy, and he blinked, feeling his eyes a little sore . Trying to struggle to get up, his legs were sore.

He remembered the absurd things that happened before, and his face turned green and pale.

At this moment, Lu Ze stepped over, leaned on the bed, and said in a gentle voice, "Are you awake?" "Does your

leg still hurt?"

It's good that he didn't speak, but Lin Zhiyan couldn't help it when he spoke. I remembered the scene where he cried and begged him to stop, but he turned a deaf ear.

Can't help but turn his head.

Lu Ze half-bent down, and coaxed softly: "Brother, even if you are angry with me, you can't make things difficult for yourself. You haven't eaten lunch yet."

Lin Zhiyan hugged the pillow and threw it towards him: "You still have the nerve to say !"

Lu Ze accepted it completely, and said: "It's all my fault, I specially ordered something to apologize to my brother, if my brother gets angry, you have to eat enough to give birth." Lu Ze coaxed for a while,

Lin Zhiyan poked his head out from under the quilt.

It's not that I'm really angry, it's more... I'm sorry.

ashamed to face.

After getting out of bed, the hotel table was already full of food, several dishes, and a tender soup.

Lin Zhiyan was indeed very hungry, and his stomach could not help but growl when he smelled it.

Lu Ze set the bowls and chopsticks for him, Lin Zhiyan tasted it, and it tasted really good, his brows and eyes softened a lot.

He was eating the vegetables, but his eyes fell on the bag beside him. The name of the pharmacy was written on it, and he couldn't help but wonder: "What is this?"

Lu Ze said in a calm tone, "I asked the deliveryman to deliver some medicines for trauma."

Lin Zhiyan didn't think that he needed medicine for a moment, and after waiting for a while, chewing the vegetables, he suddenly blushed.

There is a dull pain in the root of the thigh, I don't know if the skin is broken.

He buried his head in hard work and stopped talking.

After eating, Lu Ze said he would give him medicine, Lin Zhiyan said he would do it himself, but Lu Ze insisted on refusing.

In the end, Lin Zhiyan had no choice but to sit on the bed, looking down at Lu Ze carefully applying the ointment, with an annoyed expression.

He scratched the bed sheet, and suddenly whispered, "I don't dislike it."

Lu Ze raised his eyes to look at him.

Lin Zhiyan blushed, and his eyelashes moved slightly, "I mean, I don't dislike you calling me that."

...Nothing else either.

Lu Ze was startled for a moment, then he curled his lips into a chuckle, and with a heart like a mirror, he called him softly: "Brother."

Lin Zhiyan nodded, slightly pursed the smile on his lips, and responded in a low voice.