Chapter 76

Si Guiyan's five fingers resting on the steering wheel suddenly gathered together, and he looked at the smiling eyes of Landing, suddenly a little angry and annoyed in his heart, and there were also some inexplicable regrets and disappointment of unfulfilled expectations. He narrowed his eyes slightly, and with his sharp facial features, he looked a bit fierce and not easy to provoke.

Lu Ze didn't realize it, he pulled his bag self-consciously, moved his right hand slightly, and the car door was already opened. He got out of the car, and the moment he opened the umbrella, his eyebrows and eyes frowned: "The dormitory will be locked soon. I'll be leaving first, Brother Yan, see you on Saturday."

As he spoke, he waved at Si Guiyan, turned and left with a gentle smile.

Si Guiyan didn't expect him to leave as soon as he said he would. Sitting on the seat, his mind was spinning a thousand times. After a while, he raised his hand to cover his face, and cursed with a low smile, "You little bastard." The rain was a little

light It was a little late, and it looked foggy and rainy under the street lights at night. The rear lights of the luxury car flickered twice, turned around, and drove back.

...

The dormitory closes at 11:30, and Lu Ze just got stuck and got in, which attracted the uncle in charge of the dormitory.

After returning to the dormitory, all the roommates had arrived and were playing games on the bed. When one of them heard the noise, he looked back and said casually, "Why, Lu Ze, came back so late?" The relationship between the original owner and

them Not far or near, Lu Ze then casually replied: "There is something going on outside."

The man didn't inquire too much, and only said after hearing the words: "Sure, then you should take a shower quickly, there will be no hot water later. ...Hey, hey, don't kill me, shit..."

The hot water in the dormitory stopped at twelve o'clock, and Lu Ze didn't hesitate, packed his clothes and went into the bathroom.

The hot water washed away the damp and cool atmosphere brought by the rain outside. Lu closed his eyes and let the hot water slap his face, and began to sort out the memories of this world.

A very clichéd nurturing story.

The original owner was just an ordinary film school student with an ordinary family background and no capital. The only outstanding thing was that face. It was because of that face that when he first entered the freshman year, he became popular with a campus youth video. He was spotted by a film and television company, signed an artist contract, and successfully entered the entertainment circle.

He thought this was the beginning of his stardom, but he didn't expect that this circle was far from easy as he thought. The company casts a wide net, and there are still many good-looking young people like him, and he is not very conspicuous among them. Coupled with the limited capabilities of the company itself, it is not considered a well-known company in the industry, nor can it receive any good resources. For the original owner, he only trained briefly for a period of time, and tentatively gave him a few resources in the first year. Seeing that it didn't make any waves, the upper management became less and less interested in him. In the past two years, even the film and television resources have disappeared. Most of them participated in some offline activities, and they didn't even have the qualifications to appear on the screen.

The original owner was ambitious, seeing that the company was unreliable, he ran around relying on his own ability, and in addition, he was in the film and television academy, and he was more sensitive to some news about auditions than outsiders, so he was often active in auditions for large and small film crews on site. His acting skills are good, but he is popular and unpopular and has no background. He is not loved by the management. Except for some insignificant small roles, there are very few crews who are willing to take him.

The original owner doesn't dislike it either, a small role is a small role, he has looks and acting skills, a little bit of accumulation will eventually lead to a day of success. Facts have proved that his persistence is also right. In one filming, the little beggar he played was recognized by the director, and he was recommended to another director to play the male third in the play. The original owner was overjoyed immediately and prepared to go to the audition happily. After the first re-examination, he saw that the role was about to be obtained, but unexpectedly, after the news was known by the company, he was forced to "sick", and the role was taken by Yu, who was under the same agent. Yao snatched it away.

That Yu Yao joined the company later than him, his appearance is not as good as his acting skills, but the only person who is better than him is his family background.

The original owner wanted to resist, but due to lack of power and influence, he could only watch helplessly as Yu Yao replaced his original position and entered the filming group.

Only then did he realize that in this circle, nothing is nothing without a background.

He is good-looking, and there are actually many people who miss him inside and outside the company, but the original owner has never had that kind of thought. It wasn't until this time that he suddenly realized that he no longer resisted, took the initiative to hook up with those people, and entered Yuanshang Yunjian clubhouse. It just so happened that at this time Qian Tong was looking for suitable candidates for Si Guiyan, and the original owner was also among them. Si Guiyan picked him out at a glance, and the two signed a contract and became a nurturing relationship.

Si Guiyan was not stingy, knowing that he was an actor, he was very generous with various resources. In addition, the original owner was not bad in all aspects, and in less than five years, he was promoted to the position of actor.

If it's just like this, it's naturally best for the two of you to take what you want and what you want. But the original owner actually didn't like men at all. On the surface, he was obedient and sweet to Si Guiyan, but in fact, every intimacy made him feel sick.

He endured it for five years, until five years later, when the film king was crowned and the fans sought after him, he became a little ecstatic. He secretly talked with a girlfriend who was not in the circle, and he thought he didn't know anyone. But what is the identity of the Guiyan? He is a well-known boss in the Beijing circle, and the entertainment industry is just one of the many industries under his name. He has a problem, how could Si Guiyan not see it?

As far as Si Guiyan is concerned, if he wants to end it directly, he does not lack the original owner, let alone stalking him. But the original owner found someone else during the relationship, just to slap him in the face.

Si Guiyan did not entangle, but broke up calmly, and then decisively cut off his resources and blocked him from the entire network.

The original owner thought that with his status in the entertainment industry, he would not be easily held hostage by capital. But he didn't know that Si Guiyan was going to crush him to death, just like crushing an ant.

In the past few years, the original owner has used various means to rely on someone behind him, and there are not a few people who have offended them. Now that there is no financial backer, the previous opponents have also fallen into trouble one after another, many black histories have been uncovered, and the image has been completely destroyed.

In such a short period of one month, the original owner understood what it means to fall from heaven to hell. He went to pray for the Secretary's return banquet, but he couldn't even see his people. There are countless people who have disliked and disliked him on Weibo, and various people scold him in private messages every day. The endorsement cooperation that had been negotiated has also gone away one after another. He seems to have become a cancer in the entertainment circle, and he is always met with malicious eyes from others wherever he goes.

The original owner had been high and high for a long time, and finally couldn't bear this gap. On a rainy night, he drove into Si Guiyan's car and died together with him.

Lu Ze traveled here just to change this ending.

He turned off the water in the shower, put a bath towel around his waist, wiped his hair with a dry towel, and walked out of the bathroom. Together, they have a unique charm, their brows and eyes are light and calm, and they can try any role, and the way of acting is not limited by their looks.

Looking down, there are tight and firm six-pack abs. The original owner obviously pays attention to his body management, and he also exercises frequently, and his physical fitness is not bad.

Lu Ze is still satisfied, at least much stronger than the body in the previous world when it was first.

He sorted out his thoughts, thought about what to do tomorrow, climbed to the upper bunk, and closed his eyes with peace of mind.

777 reminded him in a low voice in his mind: 【Host, you don't seem to be looking for the contact information of the task target. 】

Lu Ze opened his eyes and looked at the void for a moment, and said with a smile in his voice: 【Don't worry. 】

It's boring to be too active.

777 let out an oh, half-understood.

...

Early the next morning, Lu Ze got up early and went for a run on the playground. After returning, he took a shower, packed his things and took a taxi to the hospital.

It was a working day, the hospital had just opened, and there were not many people. Even so, Lu Ze tossed about for two or three hours, and by the time the inspection was completed, it was almost time for lunch.

Lu Ze was about to go out with the receipt when his cell phone rang suddenly. Lu Ze took it out and saw that it was the original owner's manager, Brother Sun.

He raised his eyebrows and hung up directly.

After a while, the call came again. Lu Ze waited leisurely for a while before picking up the time when he hung up at the last time.

"Lu Ze!" The man's voice was obviously angry: "You are so courageous that you dare to hang up on my phone?"

Lu Ze said casually: "Oh, I accidentally pressed the wrong button just now."

Brother Sun took a deep breath, as if He was suppressing his anger, and slowed down his tone: "Lu Ze, I know you are angry, but no matter what, you are still an artist of the company, and it is no good to have trouble with the higher-ups. There are people above Yu Yao who don't like you. Same, you are angry again, now that you are like this, what is the use? I know you have been wronged, so now I have a script here, and I am also a male third in a TV series. You are soft and say something nice to the high-level , this book can be given to you, and it should be regarded as compensation from the company."

Lu Ze smiled: "You mean Yu Yao picks the male third in the remaining idol drama?"

Brother Sun coughed lightly and said : "That's what I said, so he's still a male third, so you can treat it as Yu Yao who traded with you, and no one will lose."

Lu Ze chuckled, one is a well-known director's crew, and the other is a small web drama with a cost of less than 10 million, isn't it a loss?

He said: "Yes, I understand, Brother Sun has been thinking about me."

Then Brother Sun was a little satisfied, and said: "Hey, you should always be so sensible. Where are you now? Take a taxi and come over to see The script, we can also decide this matter earlier."

"Can't fight." Lu Ze said slowly: "Appendicitis, I'm lying in the hospital now."

He walked slowly on the street, his voice was a bit bitter: " I know that Brother Sun has always been kind to me. If it wasn't for Brother Sun, I wouldn't have been able to enter this circle at the beginning... In this way, I almost have to pay for the surgery. Can Brother Sun lend me some money? It's not much, just ten thousand."

No Waiting for the answer from the other side, Lu Ze said again: "Don't worry, Brother Sun, after my operation is over, I will sign a contract and join the team when I go back. When the male third's salary arrives, I will return the money to you immediately." "You, you

, This, this..." The other side stopped talking for a moment.

Lu Ze asked again: "The male third's salary, 10,000 is still there, Brother Sun?" Brother

Sun didn't know whether it was a guilty conscience or something, and said, "Of course...but, but I'm also short on money here. If you really can't get 10,000, you can go to someone else to borrow it, and I'll hang up if there's nothing wrong."

Before dying, I heard him say: "If you can't grasp such a good opportunity, don't blame the company for being unkind! Lu

Ze sneered, and stuffed the phone into his pocket. Just as he was about to continue walking, a black luxury car slowly came to a stop in front of him. The face exposed in the rolled-down window was extremely familiar, and his eyes fell on his abdomen bit by bit, as if Xiao Fei smiled and said, "Appendicitis?"