Chapter 81

Xiang Wei quickly contacted the two works, and brought Lu Ze to meet the director and screenwriter. The contract was negotiated, and the matter was settled.

After Lu Ze received the script, he stayed at home to study the script. Because Xianxia dramas pursue immortality and elegance, and have high weight requirements for actors, Lu Ze has been eating fat-reducing meals during this period of time, and has been going to the gym for two hours every day.

Si Guiyan felt that he was already very thin, and if he lost weight, he would lose weight. If he really became the paper man image required by the crew, he would be blown away by a strong wind outside. When Lu heard this, he personally told him if he still had any meat, and if he could still hug him.

In those two days, all the equipment in and out of the gym were stained with their traces. While resisting, Si Guiyan couldn't help but indulge in it. It was hard to believe that one day he would be so absurd.

It's just that he might lose sight of this gym in a short time.

During the day, Si Guiyan usually went to work in the company, and when he came back, the two of them nestled on the sofa, Si Guiyan dealt with work or read a book, and Lu Ze leaned beside him to read the script. After the two of them both finished washing, they lay on the bed and became intimate again.

Although Si Guiyan knew about his sexual orientation a long time ago, he didn't have much desire for it before, and he couldn't bring himself to find someone. This time, if it weren't for the people around him who couldn't stand him being alone for so many years, Qian Tong found some people for him on his own initiative, Si Guiyan didn't know how long he could be single.

But now it turns out... this kind of thing is really addictive.

On weekends, it is rare for the Secretary to rest at home. The door of the gym opened, and he looked up, and saw that Lu Ze was wearing a black vest soaked in sweat, firmly attached to his body, and he could faintly see the well-defined abdominal muscles through the thin fabric, highlighting the period of time. The good results of fitness, lean and not exaggerated. Coupled with that sweaty messy hair, it is full of color. For breath.

Si Guiyan glanced twice, then looked away lightly, and put his gaze back on the book, but he didn't turn the page for a long time.

The footsteps behind him slowly approached, until a kiss landed on the side of his neck, Si Guiyan shrank his neck, raised his hand and pushed his head: "Don't make trouble...it's sweaty, it stinks to death."

Si Guiyan He is ticklish, especially the side of his neck is more sensitive, but Lu Ze has a special liking for the small mole on his neck, and it takes a long time to make out with each other. Come up for a kiss. Si Guiyan would be unprepared at first, but he got used to it later, even every time he came out of the gym, he didn't show his face, but he couldn't continue what he was doing until he kissed himself , It seems to be the end of a matter, and you can put your full attention on the matter at hand.

Lu Ze propped his hands behind the sofa, put his head on his shoulders, and took a look: "Are you still reading?"

Si Guiyan said, "It's obvious."

Lu Ze raised his chin slightly, and rubbed his lips against his. Earlobe, said: "Is the book as good-looking as mine?"

Si Guiyan tilted his head, trying to avoid it: "There is Yan Ruyu in the book, how good-looking is it?"

Lu Ze sighed faintly: "Tomorrow I will I'm about to join the group, Brother Yan doesn't look at me too much, but I don't know when I'll have to wait."