Chapter 49

Xu Qingyan's birthday is July 13th, which happens to be the weekend when Xu's father and Xu's mother rest.

Early in the morning, Xu's mother pushed Xu's father out, rushed to the market, didn't care about money, bought some various dishes, and hurried back to cook.

Back at the door, I ran into Lu Ze, and Xu's mother greeted warmly: "Little Lu is here?"

Lu Ze turned his head and smiled, took the things in her hand, and said, "Just arrived, my aunt is out shopping. Xu

's mother said with a smile: "Yes, I bought a lot of things today, you are waiting to taste my aunt's craftsmanship."

As she said, she was about to find out the key to open the door, and said: "When I left, Yanyan returned it. I'm sleeping, I don't know if I'm awake now, that child, I'm getting more and more able to sleep late now."

Lu Ze couldn't help laughing, before he could say anything, the door was opened from the inside, Xu Qingyan leaned against the door, She looked at her mother helplessly: "Mother, I heard you speak ill of me when I was still in the room."

Xu's mother paused, and then she said confidently: "What is ill talk? Is there anything wrong with what I said?" She Raising his hand to poke the man's head, he stepped into the room: "Look at you, what time did you wake up, and you're still wearing pajamas, so I'm not afraid that your Brother Lu will see the joke." Xu Qingyan gave her a way in a good voice

. He opened his seat, went out and pushed his father in, curled his lips and said, "Isn't it just because you are comfortable at home? What's wrong with Brother Lu? You're not an outsider?" He said, turning his head to look at Lu Ze,

brow Qing Yang: "Huh? Does Brother Lu despise me?"

Lu Ze heard this, his eyes swept over him.

It was a hot day in July, Xu Qingyan was only wearing loose short-sleeved shorts, with half of his collarbone exposed on his upper body, and his lower body was exposed. The shorts on her body only reached her knees, and those shiny white straight calves were carelessly exposed outside.

Lu Ze drew his eyelashes lightly, and said with a low smile, "I don't dislike it."

Xu's mother snorted when she heard the words next to her, "You just rely on Lu to have a good temper.

" Put the box you brought on the coffee table in the living room. It was only then that Xu Qingyan noticed what he was carrying, and his eyes lit up: "Wow, cream cake!"

He quickly threw himself down to the coffee table and looked at it, then turned around and smiled sweetly at him: "Thank you brother~"

Xu's mother heard Yan looked back and saw him staring at the cake with sparkling eyes. He couldn't help laughing and said, "Why did you buy him these things? How old is he?"

Lu Ze smiled, "You're only eighteen, not too old. "

Xu's mother raised her hand and tapped Xu Qingyan's head: "You're not that old yet, you'll be an adult from today, look at you, you don't look like an adult at all." "It's okay." Xu Qingyan shook his head: "Brother

Lu It's fine if I'm still a child."

Lu Ze said dumbly from the side, "Yes, brother Lu loves you."

Perhaps the two children were really close during this period, and they behaved too naturally, Xu's mother didn't think much about it.

She went into the kitchen with her things to do some work, and when she saw that Lu Ze wanted to come in to help, she said, "No need, you and Yanyan are having fun outside, there is me and your uncle in the kitchen, so you don't have to worry about it." Lu Ze was no longer polite when he heard

that , and went into his room with Xu Qingyan.

As soon as the door of the room was closed, Lu Ze clamped his waist and took him to his body, and finally staggered and lay on the bed.

Xu Qingyan blinked, his face full of innocence: "What's wrong?"

Seeing his expression, Lu Ze let out a snort from his nose: "You can tease me because my uncle and aunt are here?"

Xu Qingyan opened his eyes wide: " Is there any?"

Lu Ze was about to be amused by his appearance, and raised his head to kiss him. Xu Qingyan quickly covered his lips with his eyes, and shook his head under Lu Ze's suspicious gaze: "No, my parents can see it." The

last time they came back from Lu Ze, the two of them couldn't control their intimacy for a while. His parents and mother asked him why his mouth was swollen, but Xu Qingyan was about to break out in a cold sweat, so he found an excuse to cover it up, and then he paid more attention when making out.

Lu Ze held his wrist, and slowly said: "It's okay, I have a sense of proportion."

Xu Qingyan half pushed and half agreed, and let him do it.

In the past few days after Gao Kai ended, Xu Qingyan could no longer use the excuse of learning to go to Lu Ze's side. He has been staying at home for the past few days, and he has rarely met him, so how could he not want to?

The two kissed tenderly, but Lu deliberately restrained himself, just touched and licked his lips and hooked his tongue. The tip moved slightly, not daring to be too presumptuous.

After the kiss, the lips and tongue slowly parted, pulling out a thin thread. The eyes of the two of them intertwined, and they both felt that there was something more to say.

Xu Qingyan leaned up to kiss him stickyly again, Lu Ze stroked his hair roots, and said in a low voice, "Will you go to my place at night?" Lu Ze's influence over the past six months is what

Xu Qingyan should know. I know almost everything I know, and I have some ideas about what to do. Even in the past six months, the two rubbed each other. The number of times the gun went off was not uncommon. Xu Qingyan let him in several times, but Lu Ze always insisted on waiting for him to come of age.

On such a day today, Lu Ze proposed to go back with him... Needless to say what this means.

Xu Qingyan was a little hesitant: "My parents..."

Lu Ze stroked his soft hair and said, "I'll tell."

Although he had already made mental preparations, Xu Qingyan was still a little worried when the time came.

Lu Ze only comforted him patiently, and naturally led the topic to other places.

When Xu's father and Xu's mother called for dinner, the two got up together, and Lu Ze helped him straighten his hair, and pressed his lips. Seeing that there was no abnormality, he went out in peace.

There was a large table of dishes outside the living room. After Xu's mother was busy, Xu's father also ran back and forth in a wheelchair, and greeted with a smile: "Sit down quickly, sit down and eat quickly. Your aunt is very busy today. I have exerted 100% of my skills, which most people can't taste!"

Xu's mother patted him on the back in embarrassment: "What nonsense are you talking about?" She turned to look at Lu Ze: "Don't listen to your uncle talking big there! , just ordinary home-cooked food, if it tastes good, you can eat more, you are welcome."

Lu Ze looked at a large table full of color, fragrance, and said with a smile: "Auntie is still modest."

A group of four people sat down together, Xu's mother added vegetables to the two children while eating: "Try this fish, I steamed it, poured some soy sauce, it tastes good." "

There is also this old hen soup, I stewed it for three hours, it must be soft and tasty... ..."

Xu's mother looked happy clearly, the bowls of the two were full of dishes, and they almost didn't even have the time to talk, so they could only look at each other helplessly, with a satisfied wry smile in their hearts.

After lunch, Xu's father and Xu's mother asked them to rest for a while. In the evening, they made a few bowls of noodles with the chicken soup at noon, and cut the cake that Lu Ze brought over in the morning. This birthday passed happily.

Tea and food are full, and the sky will be dark. Xu's father and Xu's mother wanted Lu Ze not to go back first, and to spend a night here tonight, Lu Ze spoke first: "

Auntie, Qingyan's college entrance examination is over, and there is nothing to do recently. The factory here has also closed. Gradually buy the regular ones, and don't need to worry about anything, so I plan to go to the capital to develop next."

Xu's father and Xu's mother looked at each other: "This is a good thing, slowly expanding and growing, it shows that the factory's benefits are good."

Lu Ze smiled and nodded: "Yes." He paused, and continued: "So I plan to go north in a few days." When

Lu Ze said this, Xu Qingyan looked surprised, and he hadn't had time Just listen to Lu Ze say what to say: "I want to leave this time and bring Qingyan with me .

"

Yan Yan's first choice is economics. I thought that this major has something to do with business. Why don't I take him to run through it from the beginning to the end when I haven't entered school yet? Books are not as good as traveling thousands of miles, and having such an experience should be beneficial to his future studies." "

Furthermore, Qingyan applied for the Capital University, and when the time comes when our capital is settled down, no matter whether it is admission or other procedures It will be more convenient. When you come to the capital, you will have a place to settle down."

Xu's father and Xu's mother could not help but feel a little moved when they heard this, but they still hesitated: "This... your uncle and I have nothing to do My opinion is that you are so busy going out to work, and you still have to bring Yanyan, will it cause you trouble?"

Lu Ze smiled: "What kind of trouble is Yanyan? Besides, he can help me a lot, as long as you Don't think I've arranged too much work for him."

Xu's father waved his hand: "It's his ability to help you."

The couple looked at each other and said, "We don't have any objections. You can take him away if you want, so you don't have to stay at home all the time. Why don't you go for a walk?" Xu Qingyan's attitude towards his parents was

very It's helpless: "It's only been a few days since the college entrance examination, and I'm starting to dislike me."

Xu's mother looked at him and said, "Okay, don't be a good boy when you get cheap there, look at you like that, maybe you will be more happy Well."

The smile on Xu Qingyan's face was almost unbearable, and Xu's mother couldn't help laughing: "Silly boy."

Now that the matter has been settled, there is nothing to worry about. Before leaving, Lu Ze said very naturally: "In this case, I will take Yanyan away today, and show him some documents and materials at home, and let him get familiar with them in advance." Xu's father and Xu's mother naturally had no

objection , enthusiastically sent the person outside the door, and then turned back.

Inside the car, Xu Qingyan poked Lu Ze's arm, his eyes sparkling: "When did you make the plan, I don't know."

Lu Ze drove slowly, and said, "What's the surprise if you know?

Xu Qingyan pretended to be dissatisfied: "Then what if... I don't want to go with you?"

Lu Ze glanced at him: "Say it again?"

Xu Qingyan repeated: "What if I don't want to go with you?" Lu

Ze lightly Laughed, looked straight ahead, and after a while, said slowly: "Then what can I do, I can only tie you up."

Xu Qingyan thought for a while, frowned and said: "Then I would rather die than follow."

"It's useless." Lu Ze pulled down the handbrake and turned to look at him: "Let's stay on the bed rather than die."

Xu Qingyan paused, and suddenly found that the car had already arrived outside Lu Ze's house.

He glanced at Lu Ze, pursed his lips slightly, and felt his heart beating faster when he knew what was going to happen next.