Chapter 11

In the early morning of the next day, Lu Ze was standing outside the dormitory building playing with his mobile phone. Then he seemed to hear something, and when he looked up, he saw a young man wearing a long and loose pajamas, trotting and standing in front of him.

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyes, his clear cat eyes were full of shyness or timidity, looking at him moistly.

Lu Ze's heart softened, he restrained himself from wanting to rub his head, and passed the breakfast in his hand: "Old Wang's Xiaolongbao, brother, remember to eat it while it's hot."

Lin Zhiyan looked down , looked a little surprised, and asked: "When did you get up?"

Old Wang's steamed stuffed buns have always been famous in their school for their thin skin and juicy meat, but because it is not a shop in their school cafeteria, but outside a nearby residential area. Yes, although it's not too far away, it's troublesome to go in and out of the school gate after all. Secondly, the business is too busy. I go there at 7:30 and almost all the things are bought, so I usually have to get up very early to eat.

It was past two o'clock when they called yesterday, and it's only early seven o'clock now. After all, Lu Ze probably woke up at six o'clock.

Lin Zhiyan said, "How long have you been sleeping ?

"

Something happened, the bases of her ears were slightly red, she hooked her index finger on the plastic bag and said nothing.

Lu Ze asked him, "How long have you been asleep, senior brother?"

Lin Zhiyan: "I too... fell asleep after five o'clock."

Lu Ze raised his eyebrows: "So I disturbed senior brother's sleep."

"No." Lin Zhiyan quickly shook his head, looked up at him and said, "I woke up at seven o'clock because of my biological clock."

After waking up, I subconsciously took out my phone, wanting to read the good morning message he sent me, but I didn't expect that besides good morning, there would be breakfast today.

Lu Ze said that he wanted to chase him, Lin Zhiyan thought about how he would chase him all night, and felt nervous, but now, he found that it was actually the same as usual, naturally relaxed.

He picked up the bag and said, "Why did you buy so much?"

It seemed that it was not for one person.

Lu Ze said, "And your roommate."

Lin Zhiyan frowned, and Lu Ze smiled and explained, "I hope they can help me take care of my brother when I'm not around."

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips lightly, covering up With an embarrassing look on his face, he said, "Where do I need others to take care of me? It's you, who was so ill last night, and there was no one in the dormitory." As he spoke, he couldn't help feeling a little worried: "How do you feel now?

"

Last night, I had a fever and cough again, and I didn't sleep all night. I got up early in the morning and went to buy breakfast. After all the tossing, it is inevitable that the condition will not worsen.

Lu Ze said with a smile, "Senior brother's medicine is very useful. I took the medicine and I feel almost better."

Lin Zhiyan was worried, and carefully observed his face. The mellow affection contained in his time makes people's heart skip a beat.

Lin Zhiyan looked away uncomfortably, and let out a low "oh".

Seeing this, Lu Ze just smiled and said, "Brother, do you have class in the afternoon?"

Lin Zhiyan shook his head.

Lu Zedao: "The private restaurant I told you about last time, I made a reservation for noon." He looked at Lin Zhiyan, and said slowly: "The dishes in the cafeteria are all heavy, I wonder if senior brother can look at me like that?" For the sake of the sick, accompany me to have a meal?"

Lin Zhiyan's fair and tender cheeks were flushed, but he nodded his head pretending to be calm, and said, "Okay."

Lu Ze was really spoiled by his cuteness, and couldn't help it He raised his hand and pinched his rosy cheeks, and said, "Then I'll pick you up after class at noon."

Before Lin Zhiyan could react, he saw the young man took a step back with a smile on his face, turned and left.

He puffed up his cheeks, thinking a little angrily what's wrong with Lu Ze? Obviously he is the senior brother, and he is the older one.

He is touching his head and pinching his face there, just like teasing a child.

Thinking this way in my heart, the clear cat's eyes are full of a harmonious smile, as soft as water.

...

At 11:30 noon, the bell rang for the end of class, and students rushed out of the teaching building one after another. Lu Ze stood under the shade of a tree on the side road, looked around for Lin Zhiyan, and then his eyes stopped here place.

He couldn't help speeding up his steps, facing the usual cold eyes of outsiders, he instantly warmed up, looked up at Lu Ze and said, "How long have you been waiting?" "Just arrived

." Lu Ze opened the passenger door, looked at him with a smile in his eyes: " Let's go."

Lin Zhiyan sat up as he said.

It was only when the car started that Lin Zhiyan knew why Lu Ze asked him if he had class in the afternoon.

That private restaurant is quite far from the school, and it takes more than half an hour to drive. Will it delay the afternoon class?

Lu Ze had already fixed the location, and the waiter came to entertain them as soon as they entered the restaurant and led them to the private room.

Lin Zhiyan looked around curiously. The interior decoration of this store is not luxurious, but elegant and unique, which makes people feel comfortable after seeing it.

Lu Ze introduced him from his side: "This store was originally designed by a famous domestic design master. It is said that a Feng Shui master was also invited to see Feng Shui. It has been open smoothly until now.

" Surprised, he said: "I don't understand anything else, but the layout looks very comfortable."

Lu Ze laughed: "Most of the customers who come here feel this way.

" Surprised voice: "Yo, Young Master Lu!"

Lu Ze looked back and saw that it was a person he knew. He hadn't said a few words, but he met him at the last party.

Lu Ze stayed where he was, and the man came up to him with a smile and said, "Young Master Lu, my surname is Li. I met Young Master Lu last time. I didn't expect to meet you here by such a coincidence." Lu Ze said:

" It's quite a coincidence."

The man chuckled, his eyes fell on Lin Zhiyan for a moment, and then suddenly realized: "This is..."

Lu Ze interrupted him: "My friend."

The man rolled his eyes, Smilingly, he said: "It turns out that Young Master Lu came to play with his friends, so I won't bother you, don't bother."

He said as he walked, "Young Master

Lu, have fun." With puzzled eyes, he said, "It's not important for someone you've met once."

Lin Zhiyan snorted, but didn't take it to heart.

777 reminded him in his mind: 【Host, Qi Kuo is here too. ]

Lu Ze paused: [Got it. 】

On the other side, Young Master Li pushed open the door of a private room and walked in, still looking outside.

Seeing this, the people inside couldn't help laughing and said: "What are you looking at? Is there any goblin outside that makes you so obsessed with it?"

Li Shaohe laughed: "There is no goblin."

He glanced at the people sitting in the middle, Winking at the people around him: "Guess who I just saw?"

"Who?"

Li Shao's eyes fell on Qi Kuo, and he smiled inexplicably: "Lu Ze."

Everyone was quiet, and one waved his hand: "Hey, this is not normal, people don't come here often?" They can see it occasionally.

Li Shao's smile deepened: "It's different this time, he brought someone here." He paused, and then added: " Look,

it's not from our circle."

Noticing something, his eyes fell on Qi Kuo one after another.

After Qi Kuo drank a glass of wine, he smiled half-smile: "What are you looking at me for?"

Everyone looked away and smiled awkwardly, no one dared to speak.

Qi Kuo was put on the table and looked at Li Shao: "A man?"

Li Shao nodded quickly: "He looks pretty good."

Qi Kuo said: "Lu Ze is aboveboard."

Everyone echoed: "I don't know what the Lu family's reaction is when they know that he is with a man."

Qi Kuo snorted, but his movement of turning the wine glass slowed down, and his eyes darkened.

...

The dishes were served quickly, most of them were according to Lin Zhiyan's taste. Lu Ze took the trouble to find out his preferences bit by bit.

As Lu Ze said, most of the dishes in this restaurant tend to be light, but light does not mean tasteless, on the contrary, he has brought out the true colors of the dishes to the fullest, making people move their index fingers when they smell them.

This dish already suited Lin Zhiyan's appetite, and Lu Ze kept telling him to eat more, so he accidentally ate too much. In the end, he rubbed his belly, feeling a little embarrassed and embarrassed.

Lu Ze watched with a smile in his eyes: "Brother is too thin, you should eat more."

Lin Zhiyan retorted softly: "I think my weight is just right."

Lu Ze smiled: "A normal boy is 178 cm tall and weighs It should be 65.7kg to 80.3kg." He looked Lin Zhiyan up and down: "Do you have 120, brother?"

Lin Zhiyan mumbled for a long time: "Yes."

Lu Ze nodded in agreement: "Add the meal you just ate."

Lin Zhiyan blushed, "You don't look up to the standard."

Lu Ze seldom said 185, and he looked tall and tall, without the slightest feeling of fat.

Lu Ze looked at him for a while, and when Lin Zhiyan couldn't take it anymore, he suddenly smiled and said, "I am not up to the standard, do you want to see with your own eyes, brother?

" Those eight-pack abs.

She looks thin when dressed, but fleshy when undressed.

Just not the same as his meat.

Lin Zhiyan's ears turned red.

He picked up the chopsticks and took a disguised mouthful of food, chewing lightly with his cheeks moving. Lu Ze's smiling voice sounded in his ear: "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan ignored him.

Lu Ze called again: "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan turned his head and looked at him like a cat with clear eyes, but did not speak.

But Lu Ze suddenly moved a little closer, so close that he could clearly feel the heat of his breath. Lin Zhiyan's heart skipped a beat, and his hand holding the chopsticks tightened unconsciously. There seemed to be other emotions hidden in the tension, and he looked at him with wide eyes without blinking.

Lu Ze stretched out a finger, tapped his lips, and raised his eyebrows with a smile like a fox: "I want to tell senior brother that there is sauce."

Lin Zhiyan looked down at his finger , it is indeed visible that a little bit of dark sauce is covered on the white fingers, and it is vaguely imagined that the warm touch just now seems to still remain on the lips.

Lin Zhiyan's mind suddenly went blank, and he subconsciously stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked his lips.

Lu Ze watched from the side, his smile was slightly suppressed, and his eyes darkened suddenly.

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyes in a daze, met his gaze, his ears blushed slowly, "I..."

He faltered, his eyes wandering, not daring to look at him. Lu Ze looked at him vaguely for a while, then suddenly smiled softly: "It's okay."

Lin Zhiyan glanced at him suspiciously, feeling like the calm before the storm. Lu Ze asked, "Brother, have you finished eating?"

Lin Zhiyan nodded hesitantly.

Lu Ze: "Let's go first after eating.

The atmosphere on the return journey was a little quiet.

Lin Zhiyan sat in the co-pilot without saying a word. He felt uncomfortable thinking about what he had just done.

However, Lu Ze didn't say a word, he could only look outside, the car window was opened a crack, hoping to use the cold air outside to cool himself down.

The drive of more than half an hour is a little slow and a little fast.

The car stopped in the underground parking lot, and the light inside the car was turned on, illuminating half of Lu Ze's cheeks, but hiding the other half deeper in the darkness.

He put his hands on the steering wheel, looked ahead deeply, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Zhiyan watched, feeling terrified for some reason, and didn't know how to face Lu Zehao. With both hands clutching the seat belt, he wanted to get out of the car first.

But Lu Ze called out to him: "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan's Adam's apple twitched, and he turned to look at him.

The top light fell from the roof of the car, illuminating Lu Ze with deep eyebrows and eyes, those eyes seemed to blend with the surrounding environment, deep and dark.

He unbuckled his seat belt slowly, and said, "If what I do makes you uncomfortable, you can stop at any time."

Lin Zhiyan was stunned, his heart beating like thunder.

The "click" sound of the seat belt returning, the next moment, the familiar touch came up again, Lu Ze put a finger on the side of his lips, and then the whole person pressed over, and through the fingers, printed on his lips. kissed lightly.