Chapter 100

After another two days, the marking officers were busy until the sun went down, and finally the rankings of the exams will be determined. Yan Lingqiu looked at the word "Jiangxi" on the birthplace of the top student, narrowed his eyes, but didn't say anything, just looked around, and said: "It's been hard these days, my lords, I'm going to report to the palace now. Your Majesty, my lords can take a rest first, and cultivate for a while."

Although everyone disliked each other during this time, they got along well. Yan Lingqiu said it was supervision, but it was only supervision, and never pointed out what they did. Although the examiners said they were wondering what the purpose of his existence was, it was a good thing that no one gave random pointers, and their attitude towards Yan Lingqiu was a little better.

One of them cupped his hands and said, "If that's the case, there will be Duke Lao."

Yan Lingqiu took a horse and rode away. In front of the palace gate, it was already getting dark, Yan Lingqiu got off his horse and hurried forward under the key of the palace gate.

Horses were not allowed in the palace, so Yan Lingqiu left on foot. The night is dark, the cool moon is like water, the stars are shining when you look up, and there are few pedestrians on the road.

After walking for about two quarters of an hour, he finally arrived outside the palace of Qianqing. The little eunuch was surprised when he saw him, and then hurriedly passed on the message. Yan Lingqiu stood outside the main hall of Qianqing Palace, originally waiting for the emperor to summon him, but he didn't know how to react when he saw the emperor, and he hesitated for some reason.

After a while, the sound of footsteps approached. Yan Lingqiu thought it was the eunuch telling him to enter the palace, but when he looked up, he saw Fushun walking over in a hurry, with surprise and joy on his face. Are you here? No one has informed you beforehand."

Yan Lingqiu squeezed the booklet in his hand, feeling strange in his heart that although the matter of the test was urgent, it was not so urgent that he was rushed into the night Palace, but he just came.

He said sternly: "The results of the general examination have been released. His Majesty is concerned about this matter, so the governor wants to report it quickly so that His Majesty can rest assured."

Fushun groaned: "Your Majesty has worked hard, and come with your slaves."

Yan Lingqiu said, "Your Majesty is not in the palace?"

Fushun said with a smile, "Your Majesty is in the palace, and he has not rested yet. Dugong came just in time. "

In the sleeping hall...

Yan Lingqiu paused, but followed him to the door of the sleeping hall.

Looking through the door page, the candles in the hall flickered and danced, and the room was brightly lit. Fushun called out in a respectful voice: "Your Majesty, Duke Yan please see me."

Yan Lingqiu heard a lazy voice from inside: "Come in."

Fushun opened the palace door for him, and finally stood on one side, smiling. looking at him.

Yan Lingqiu held the booklet in his hands and walked in. The moment he entered, the door behind him closed.

He paused, bowed slightly, and said in a respectful salute: "My minister sees Your Majesty." The

dull footsteps came from far to near, followed by Lu Ze's elongated and idle voice: "Ling Qiu doesn't need to be too polite."

Only then did Yan Lingqiu stand up straight, and looked up, but the moment he saw the front clearly, his eyes suddenly shrank.

In the spacious empty hall, there was a slight heat lingering in the air, while in the middle of the hall, Lu was wearing only a pair of obscene trousers, and a silk coat, which was loose and loose, with a wide open neckline, and the white and tight muscles on his chest were clearly visible. visible.

He was already handsome, but now his clothes were half uncovered, and his hair was wet on his shoulders. In this hazy and humid environment, he added an indescribable atmosphere.

Yan Lingqiu seemed to be burned, and hurriedly looked away. He looked at the ground under his feet, his breathing became short of breath for a moment, and his heart was beating violently.

Lu Ze watched from a distance, with a flash of a smile in his eyes. But he also knew that he was thin-skinned, so he didn't tease him anymore, raised his hand to gather his clothes, fastened his belt, pretended not to see his gesture, walked slowly to the table, poured a cup of tea, and asked, "Ling Why did you come here in the middle of the night?"

Yan Lingqiu's Adam's apple moved slightly, but he still didn't dare to look directly at the emperor, so he put up the folder he was carrying with both hands, settled his mind, and replied: "My lords have already After confirming the rankings in the general examination, I will enter the palace and present it to His Majesty."

Lu put down the teacup and frowned slightly: "It's getting late, why should you be in such a hurry?"

Yan Lingqiu said: "I miss your Majesty. I attach great importance to this test, so I have the courage to enter the palace and disturb your majesty's cleanliness."

Lu Ze had no choice but to step forward and said: "I am in a hurry, but I am not in a hurry. It is only two days or so , why do you need to rush here at night?"

Yan Lingqiu subconsciously wanted to ask if he was not in a hurry, why did he go to the Ministry of Rites last time? But the words came to his lips, but he didn't know why he didn't ask them.

Lu Ze had already walked in front of him, raised his hand to take the booklet, glanced at it casually, and snorted when he saw the five students from Jiangxi native place in the top ten middle schools, and said inexplicably, "Zhang Xianlin is quite courageous." Yan

Ling Qiu bowed his head and said: "The Jingchasi has been investigating secretly, and has grasped the evidence of Zhang Xianlin's actions. Is your majesty going to expose this or..." "Don't worry." Lu Ze threw the notebook on the table in the middle

, Stepping up to the side of the bed: "Let him go."

"If the matter doesn't make a big fuss, how can it be used as an example?"

Yan Lingqiu followed behind him: "Those students?"

Lu Ze sat on the edge of the bed, looked back at him, and explained: "Zhang Xianlin and his party have been in the court for many years. If he is successfully removed, there will be many vacancies in the court and even in the local area. This group of students can just fill it up." "

Yan Lingqiu knew that Lu Ze cared about the common people, so naturally he would not let those students' years of hard work go to waste, and he was relieved after hearing this.

He said: "The ranking will be determined according to this. After the list is published, the students may be dissatisfied, and the minister will follow along to investigate."

Lu Ze looked at him with handsome eyebrows and gentle expression: "Ling Qiu has worked hard."

Yan Ling Qiu's eyes slowly moved aside, not daring to look at him: "It's my duty to serve His Majesty, so why not talk about hard work." There was

a moment of silence in the hall, Yan Lingqiu's task was completed, and he could have bid farewell. But he opened his mouth, and before he could say anything, he heard Fushun's voice outside the door: "Your Majesty."

Lu Ze raised his eyes and said, "Come in."

Fushun pushed the door open, holding a dry Cloth looked at Lu Ze's dripping hair, and said in disapproval, "It's cool at night, Your Majesty has just finished bathing, how can you let the wet hair go? If the moisture enters the body and damages the dragon's body, what should we do? "

Lu Ze clicked his tongue, a little impatient: "I have a sense of proportion."

Fushun persuaded earnestly: "Your Majesty's body is closely related to the country, how can you be so contemptuous? If Your Majesty does not want to let the maids serve, then the slaves can come Okay?"

Lu Ze frowned: "Fushun, you've been getting more and more verbose recently."

Fushun said with a bitter face, "The servant is serving by His Majesty's side, so naturally His Majesty's body is the most important thing, otherwise if something goes wrong with His Majesty, the court will Every single spittle of your lords can drown this servant."

Lu Ze snorted and said, "Don't worry, with me here, I won't drown you."

Fushun had no choice but to turn his eyes to Yan Lingqiu for help. Yan Lingqiu paused for a moment, but also persuaded: "Your Majesty, what Fushun said is that your majesty's dragon body is precious, and in addition, the exam will be released, and the palace exam is approaching, if something goes wrong at this time..." He didn't finish

speaking , but Lu Ze understood what he meant, and there was a little hesitation in his expression. Fushun was overjoyed when he saw this, and hurriedly hit the rails: "Yes, Your Majesty, you also have to think about the students and people in the world! If something goes wrong with your father, I'm afraid those students and people will also be worried!" Lu Ze glanced at him

again Fushun boldly stepped forward and said with a flattering smile, "If Your Majesty dislikes this slave, why don't you ask the Duke to wipe your wet hair for you? I don't care about this slave!" Yan Lingqiu was stunned

. He didn't expect the task to fall on him. But Fushun had already stuffed the cloth towel to him, and winked at him, signaling him to go quickly, His Majesty's attitude has already loosened.

Yan Lingqiu held the cloth towel in both hands and didn't move for a while, Fushun couldn't stand it anymore, so he quietly pushed him from behind.

Yan Lingqiu moved and looked back at him, Fushun quickly apologized and said with a smile: "Please Dugong take good care of your majesty, the servant will go down now, go down now." He said, bowed to Lu Ze, and

went Quickly flashed to the door, and closed the door intimately.

There were only two people left in the hall, and Lu Ze sat aside without looking at him, flipping through a book with a natural expression. Yan Lingqiu stood there for a moment, looked at the cloth towel in his hand, and sighed inwardly. He took two steps forward: "Your Majesty, I will wipe your hair for you." Lu Ze frowned, as if he was still a little reluctant

, Said: "This is all work done by servants, why do you need to do it? Fushun has become more and more daring recently, don't worry about him, just put things away." Yan Lingqiu thought that

Fushun had run away without a trace, The task was given to him, and since he didn't have time to refuse, he had to do it well, and said: "It's only a moment's work, it will be done after a while."

Standing beside Lu Ze, with low eyebrows, he asked, "Your Majesty?"

Lu Ze seemed helpless, and then sighed after a while: "It's up to you."

Yan Lingqiu picked up the cloth towel and put it on his head On, the movement is a little rusty.

Looking down, Lu Ze was lazily turning the pages of the book, and didn't seem to have any reaction. Only then did Yan Lingqiu heave a sigh of relief, and his movements relaxed a lot.

Although he was a eunuch, he never had the opportunity to do this kind of job of serving people before, but now it was the first time, and the object was a high-ranking emperor, so he must be more careful. Fortunately, Lu Ze didn't pay attention to it, so he gradually became familiar with the movements.

At first glance, the atmosphere in the hall seemed quiet and peaceful, but in fact Lu Ze was not as relaxed as he appeared on the surface. The person behind seemed to be afraid of hurting him, and moved gently, moving his five fingers on his head through the cloth scarf, feeling a little itchy.

Lu Ze's Adam's apple moved indiscernibly, and his fingers pinching the pages of the book were slightly stiff, but he tried not to show any abnormality, for fear of scaring the other party.

Rubbing the hair with five fingers, the wet hair slowly dries, strand by strand resting on her shoulders. The emperor is already outstanding in appearance, which is difficult for others to match. Now Yan Lingqiu can see his handsome eyebrows, high nose bridge and that perfect and impeccable contour curve when he lowers his eyes. His eyelashes trembled slightly, he held his breath and concentrated, not daring to look more.

There was no more water dripping from her hair, and Yan Lingqiu finally breathed a sigh of relief when she felt that the task was completed. He put away the cloth towel and unconsciously brushed it against Lu Ze's ear. He just paused and didn't care, but Lu Ze turned around and grabbed his hand with one hand: "Why is it so cold?"

Yan Lingqiu was taken aback for a moment, then looked down, and saw Lu Ze frowning tightly. He was not used to being touched by others, so he retracted his hand subconsciously, but Lu Ze held his hand and said with dissatisfaction, "Why are your hands still so cold after staying in the temple for so long?"

Yan Lingqiu blinked, the corners of his lips were slightly pursed, and said: "It's cold at night, and I come here on horseback, so it's normal, and it will be fine in a while." But

Lu Ze slid up his arm, stroking He raised his eyes to look at him and said: "The clothes are so thin, how can you not be cold? You didn't know how to add clothes before you came? You came here on horseback. If you catch a cold on the road, what will happen next?" Who will I entrust to be responsible?"

Yan Lingqiu was speechless for a moment, feeling the scorching temperature of his palm, and his heart beat a little faster for a moment. He looked up at him, and saw that there was no fake concern in his expression.

His heart moved slightly, looking at the emperor's expression, he didn't know what was going on in his mind, he was silent for a moment, his lips moved, and he said slowly: "Doesn't Your Majesty like to see your ministers wearing this dress?" His eyelashes trembled slightly , with an inadvertently probing tone: "I didn't think too much about it, I just came here." What

he was wearing today was still the red flying fish suit, the bright red made his face look like jade, under the dim candlelight Next, those low and smooth eyebrows are even more ambiguous.

Lu Ze tightened his grip on his wrist, and looked at him steadily. Yan Lingqiu pursed his lips, feeling a bit dry in his throat. He wanted to look away, but he didn't know what he was holding on to. get away.

"Your Majesty?" he asked softly.

Lu Ze's eyelids were slightly closed, and he was silent for a long time before he slowly let go of his hand and said, "No matter how beautiful the clothes are, they must be worn by people in good health."

Yan Lingqiu licked his lips unobtrusively, and said, "My lord Remember."

"Don't waste your body like this in the future, I don't want to teach you an imperial physician." Lu Ze stood up, looked out the window, and said, "It's getting late, let's go back first."

Yan Ling Qiu moved his fingers slightly, and answered yes in a low voice.

Lu Ze called Fushun again, Fushun pushed the door open and walked in, his eyes quietly looked at the two of them, seeing their posture, he was a little puzzled, so he heard Lu Ze say: "Give the Duke a big cloak, send a Someone sent him back."

Fushun immediately raised his head, his expression could not hide his surprise: "Your Majesty..."

Lu Ze glanced at him, and Fushun swallowed his words immediately, and replied with his usual smile: " The slave will go now, now."

He turned and walked out, the smile on his face turned into confusion in an instant, and he really didn't understand what his Majesty was doing.

Not long after leaving, Fushun came back again, holding a black cloak in his hands, followed by a little eunuch, carrying a small box and a lantern in his hands.

He respectfully handed over the cloak, took the box over, and said with a smile: "Your Majesty knew that the Dugong was coming, so he specially ordered the cakes prepared by the imperial dining room."

Another cake.

It seems that after knowing that he likes to eat cakes, every time he meets Lu Ze, he will give him cakes.

Yan Lingqiu glanced back at Lu Ze, and saw that his expression was still gentle and calm, but he suddenly raised his hand to adjust the collar of his cloak, and said, "It's getting late, and you have been tired and relieved a lot recently. Go back and rest."

Warm palms touched slightly cool cheeks, and Yan Lingqiu was a little dazed for a moment, really not understanding what the emperor wanted to do.

"...I will take my leave." He bowed and saluted, then turned around and walked outside together with the little eunuch.

At the end, I still couldn't help but look back at the emperor, seeing him with a gentle expression and a smile on his face, for some reason, my heart trembled fiercely.

"Your Majesty!" When the figure finally disappeared, Fushun couldn't bear it any longer, and said eagerly, "How can you..."

He paused, seemed to feel that he had broken the rules again, and said again: "Don't blame the slave for talking too much, but you are like this, when will Duke Yan know what you want?" Lu Ze glanced at

him and snorted. He said: "I'm not in a hurry yet, but you should be in a hurry first."

Fushun said, "Your Majesty has done so much for the governor, and you haven't got what you want, so you can't help it for a while!"

" Good things take time." Lu Ze turned around and walked towards the hall, with a leisurely posture: "I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry."

For the little hedgehog who is full of thorns, he can only be coaxed to relax by softening his spikes little by little. Open a soft belly, let anyone caress.

Lu is not in a hurry.

About a lifetime.