Chapter 26

Father Lu's face darkened instantly, and he coughed heavily twice.

Mother Lu came back to her senses and sat up straight, feeling a little embarrassed.

Lu's father glanced at the phone screen, and said coldly: "You just like the good-looking parents!" "

That's right, if you really have to count it, you and my mother have a lot of responsibility." Lu Ze said.

Father Lu looked at him angrily: "What's the matter, so your face-sighting problem is inherited from your mother and me?" Mother Lu, who was still looking at the face just now, raised her hand to cover her lips, her eyes

wandered .

Lu's father felt a little weak for a moment, and glared at his wife again, a little bit resentful that iron can't be made into steel.

Lu Zeli said bluntly: "Then if it wasn't for you and my mother having such good genes and making me so good-looking that I am picky and ordinary people don't like me, how could it be like this?" Father Lu was slapped by a sudden

flattery Don't know what to say.

Lu Ze strikes while the iron is hot: "Besides, he is not only good-looking, your son is not that superficial as I am."

He counted for him with his fingers: "He is smart, he is in the top of the grade every time he takes the exam, and he can get it every year. The highest amount of scholarship in University A; now he is only a sophomore, and he is selected by the graduate tutor to work on a project, and he plans to graduate early next year, you can ask who doesn't praise him? He has a good personality, your son and I have such a temper I can bear it, we have been together for so long and have never had a fight, how rare do you think it is?"

"No matter how rare it is, he is still a man!" Father Lu slapped the table, his voice sonorous and forceful.

Lu Ze asked unconvinced: "What happened to the man?"

"Men just can't do it!" Lu's father said with a sullen face: "You are a man, so you should find a girl. What does it look like to hang out with a man? It's not proper, not in line with the rules?" "What is decent, what are rules?"

Lu Then he asked: "Then according to you, you know that I like men, but you force me to be with a girl, aren't you hurting other girls? Dad, you often tell me that you have never done anything wrong in your life. You won't be old enough to use this one bad thing on me, right?"

As soon as Lu Ze said this, the corners of Lu Zhun and his wife couldn't help but twitch their mouths, and they lowered their heads for fear of being exposed.

Father Lu was very angry: "Then you know it's a bad thing, so why don't you let it become a bad thing?"

Lu Ze's eyes widened with disbelief on his face: "What's the matter, I just like men, so I don't want If you like girls, how can you not feel bad about finding a girl?"

Father Lu slapped his thigh: "You have something wrong with me, I'll find you a doctor, and everything will be fine!"

Lu Ze snorted and said, "Dad, Homosexuality was removed from the list of diseases as early as 90, it is not a disease, it is innate."

Father Lu was so angry that he could not speak: "So you have to find a man?" "

Then I don't think there are any women either. There is a way, I can't be hard on women." Lu Ze shrugged, very shameless. As soon as these words came out, Mrs. Lu, who was drinking water , choked instantly, and Mother

Lu's face was a little embarrassed: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Dad, I don't like women just like you don't like men, so if I force you to be with a man, how would you feel?" Father Lu thought for a while, then felt a chill, Lu Zhun

reprimanded : "The more you talk, the more out of tune you get!"

Lu's father's face was gloomy, but Lu Ze didn't say a word when he saw it.

Father Lu said: "I have never cared about you since you were a child. I will give you whatever you want. I think I have never restrained you. It is not easy for you to go to college. I don't know why you have contracted such a problem! If I had known earlier, I would have sent you abroad directly!" "

It's thanks to you that you didn't send me abroad, the country is open." Lu Ze muttered in a low voice, seeing that Lu's father had a bad face, he said again: "And I'm really not going to go abroad. I only got it in college, and I have always been, and I discovered it in high school."

"It's because you haven't told me before?!" Lu's father stared, and Lu Ze slowed down his tone: "It's not that I didn't tell you, But it was not necessary. At that time, you were very strict about my relationship, and I was too high-sighted, so I was single all the time, and there was no need to tell you." "And you didn't

say Well, our family has always been open-minded, so I didn't think about it that much. After all, I thought you were not that feudal old stubborn, and this is not a disease, it's not a big deal." "Don't put a high hat on

my head!" Father Lu said: "It's not a big deal, what do you want to be a big deal?" "

I raised you as a son from a young age, not a girl!" "

Then I am also a son now, not a girl?" !" Lu Ze was confident.

Lu's father didn't think about it for a while, but Lu Zhun couldn't help coughing because his younger brother knew something about homosexuality. Father Lu leaned on the sofa, remained silent for a while, and said in a low tone: "So no matter what, you just

made up your mind to be with a man?"

A wife, and then? I don't like it, and it's not comfortable to put it at home. When the time comes, there will be chaos, and the house will be restless?

" Go outside to raise children?"

Lu Ze frowned, with disgust on his face: "Dad, I can't do this."

Lu's father snorted, "Is there anything you can't do?"

Lu Ze approached flatteringly: "Isn't this Are you setting a good example with your mother? Look at other people's homes, how many of them don't raise a third child or a fourth child outside? There are some lovers. But you and my mother have been mixing honey with each other for so many years It's the same, you never see anyone else in your eyes. Not to mention that after the eldest brother got married, his relationship with his sister-in-law is getting better day by day. It can be seen that you have set a good example. I don't say that you can learn from ten to ten, and you can learn from five. "

Father Lu couldn't maintain the seriousness on his face when he was overwhelmed by this compliment, so he said coldly, "You're used to talking sweet words here to make me happy!" "Then what I said is not all the

truth , if you think it's sweet talk, you can only say that you did a good job." Lu Ze said.

"With that mouth of yours, dead people can be said to be alive." Father Lu muttered, and after a moment of silence he couldn't help sighing: "With such a mouth, you look good, why don't you know how to coax a girl, but go with a man?" Get mixed up."

Lu Ze moved closer to him, and softened his voice: "Then think about it, apart from being a man, how can he not compare to those girls you mentioned?" Father Lu sneered: "Can he give

me Have a grandson?"

"Then what you say is a bit of a force." Lu said thick-skinned: "Your son, I don't have the ability to make a man pregnant, what should I do? Otherwise, he might really be willing to give me a child."

Lu Father was almost about to be laughed at by him, so he picked up a pillow beside him and hit him: "Get lost."

Lu Ze smiled and let him beat him, it didn't hurt anyway.

Father Lu was silent for a moment, and then slowly said: "So now, no matter what I tell you, it's useless?"

"It's useful. If you are willing to give us any advice, such as how you and my mother have gotten along for so many years, I will definitely listen carefully." Lu Ze said with a look of confusion.

Lu's father looked at him: "You have always been shameless!" His eyes were sharp: "You are not afraid yourself, are you afraid that I will go to him?" "You

also said that he is a student. I want you to break up. There are ways." !"

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, then sighed slowly: "Dad, do you watch too many TV dramas and always think that people like your son's status?" "Let's not talk about whether you can do such a

thing , just to say that between the two of us, I was the one who chased him, I was the one who stalked him, and it was also I who couldn't let go of him. By doing this, aren't you poking your son's heart?" "He is so

good , the future is bright, the future is smooth, what do you want, what do you want me to do with my wealth?" "What's more,

what's the benefit to you if you do this? It's just a matter of disagreement."

Father Lu was silent for a long time before saying: " You also said that he is so good, what kind of things do you want in the future? What are you doing to have sex with him? When it gets out, he will have to bear the rumors outside when he has a good child? Have you ever thought about it?"

He His eyes were sharp: "He has a clear plan for the future, knows what he wants to do, graduates, and plans for the future. He knows clearly in his heart, what do you have? You drag him into the water, what ability do you have to protect him? If I am really determined to beat the mandarin ducks now, send you or him abroad, and cut off your living expenses, what can you do?" "

I am determined not to let you be together, what ability do you have to resist?" "

You You're right, I've watched too many TV dramas, so let me tell you, the plots of getting married after a long period of suffering in TV dramas don't exist in reality! I want you to separate, and there are many ways!"

As soon as the words fell, there was no words in the room for a long time. Lu's mother wanted to pat his hand, and Lu Zhun also opened her mouth: "Dad..." "Shut up!"

Lu's father glared at him: "You have been my favorite since I was a child." He, take the blame for him and wipe his ass! I think you already knew about this, and you have been hiding it from me all this time?"

"Shut up, too!" Lu's mother was also angry: "The co-author You're busy, Ah Zhun is both an older brother and a father to bring up the second child? Why are you yelling loudly here? Didn't you agree to discuss it with the child before, why are you scaring him here?" Father Lu suddenly lost his temper

. , opened his mouth, he didn't know what to say. He waved his hand: "Yes, yes, the whole family is good, I'm the only one who is bad! I shouldn't say anything!"

Mrs. Lu opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, Lu Zhun shook it He shook her hand and signaled her to be calm.

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Until the butler came in, looked around, and said cautiously: "Master, madam, there are people visiting outside." Father Lu's

complexion was not good, and he was about to say something about why someone came so late, when he heard Lu Ze who had been silent all the time. Said: "Let him in."

Lu's father looked at him suddenly: "How dare you call someone to your house?"

Lu Ze was stunned, and

said helplessly , "It's not him." Seeing her nodding her head, she went out.

The guests arrived soon, Lu's father and Lu's mother turned their heads to look, and saw that the visitor was in a suit, about 20 years old, wearing a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, and his facial features were fairly decent. He entered the door and looked at the big family. After being stunned for a while, he called out: "Boss Lu, Mrs. Lu, old man, old lady, sorry for disturbing you so late."

Lu's father hadn't been in charge of the company's affairs for a long time. When he saw him, he just looked him up and down and nodded politely. Lu Zhun on the side looked at the person coming, his expression flashed with surprise.

Lu Ze greeted: "Here?"

The young man walked up to Lu Ze, handed over a document, and greeted respectfully: "Director Lu."

As soon as this title was spoken, the room was completely silent. Lu Zhun's pupils shrank slightly, and Lu's father also frowned slowly.

"En." Lu Ze reached out to take it, and took a look: "You have worked hard today, and I will give you a bonus at the end of the year. I have nothing to do now. I can go first." The assistant nodded, and said goodbye to

Lu's family. Only then turned around and left.

Father Lu looked at him with deep eyes.

Lu Ze handed him the document in his hand: "Look at it."

Lu's father took it suspiciously, and after looking at the big characters of the chairman of Rongze Technology Company on the top page, he couldn't help it even though his expression remained unchanged. His eyebrows twitched, he raised his eyes and said in a deep voice: "Rongze is yours?"

Although he no longer cares about the company's affairs, he still has heard about the up-and-coming company that has been gaining momentum recently.

Now he said that this company belonged to his young son who had always been idle?

Lu Ze said: "All the information is here, if you are worried, you can ask in person."

Father Lu glanced at him again, the surprise in his eyes could not be concealed. He quickly flipped through the next few documents, including the shares of other companies he owned, as well as the house and car under his name.

This is almost all of Lu Ze's assets.

Father Lu didn't have time to be surprised for too long. He threw the document on the table and looked up at him: "What do you mean?"

"Did you tell me that your wings are stiff and you can fly by yourself, so you won't be disciplined by me?" "

Dad." Lu Ze said helplessly in a long voice, "You know I don't think so." "

I put these Let me show you, I just want to tell you that I have grown up and have the ability to take care of myself."

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, and said: "You are right, Lin Zhiyan's future is just right, so how can I easily pull him away? Did he go into the water?"

"Since I like him, I should think more about our future, and let us have something to do with each other instead of giving up our identity as the second young master of the Lu family." "He's so good

, I also want to make myself better, instead of always being an idle boy who knows nothing, how can I be worthy of him?"

Lu Ze raised his eyes, and finally stopped being a fool before, and said seriously: " Dad, I show you these, not to force you, just to tell you that with him, I have become better, and I also believe that I will get better and better in the future." "As for the evaluation of outsiders

, What does that matter? As long as you don't care, who cares what they say, they are destined to be a group of people who look up to us." "

Dad, Mom, I just want to tell you that your son is really growing up. I also gradually understood what liking is and what responsibility is."

"And these are all because of him."

Father Lu asked and heard the words, and fell silent for a moment.

Lu Ze continued: "Dad, it was not easy for you to be with my mother back then. After so many years, you should also know how difficult it is to have a partner who grew up with you. Now I have met that person, whether it is male or female. What does it matter?"

He leaned closer to Lu's mother, leaning on her shoulder: "I also want to be like you and my dad, and have someone by my side who will go on forever in the future."

Mother Lu's expression gradually softened. She also read the document. Apart from being surprised, she was more moved by the fact that when did her son who used to only know about eating, drinking and having fun become like this? For one person, he grew to a height that they didn't even know. She couldn't help reaching out and touching her son's head. She felt weak in her heart, and couldn't bear his embarrassment, so she could only sigh

: "You have said that, what else can I say?"

You are capable and determined, so what's the use of our opposition?" "

You just do what you want, why do you need to tell us?" "

I'm greedy, besides the people I like, I also want a family People." Lu Ze said: "I still think about when I can bring him back and let you get to know each other."

Lu's father glared at him: "Don't even think about it!"

Lu's mother patted him and signaled him not to say anything So dead, Father Lu turned his head and refused to give in.

Lu Zexian said with a smile: "It's okay, if you don't want me, I will come to bother you every day. One day you will know how good he is and will accept him."

Father Lu snorted: "Then just wait."

Seeing this , Lu knew that this level was passed, but he hadn't completely passed it.

He simply didn't expect to be able to completely convince them to accept Lin Zhiyan in one day, and just do more ideological work in the future.

His senior brother is so good, is he afraid that someone won't like him?

Lu Ze got up and said, "Then I'll go first, and I won't stay to bother you." Lu's mother hurriedly said, "Why do

n't you stay for a night?"

Get out! My heart is on others!"

Lu's mother gave him an angry look, turned to look at Lu Ze, opened her mouth to say something, but finally held back: "Then you...be careful on the road, it's getting dark."

Lu Ze smiled at her, and turned to her again. The kitchen asked: "Aunt Zhang, is the dish I ordered ready?"

Aunt Zhang had been hiding in the kitchen in fear, but she finally breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this, and quickly brought out the big packed lunch box: "It's ready!"

"It contains the two dishes you wanted and a soup, go back and eat while it's hot!"

Lu's father blew his beard and stared: "Don't give it to him! Bring it back to save others!"

Lu's mother also got angry and put The lunch box was stuffed into Lu Ze's arms: "Here, come and eat whatever you want in the future, Mom will prepare it for you!"

She looked at Father Lu and said, "I can't bear to part with a meal, and no one will say you are stingy!

" He didn't dare to speak loudly to his wife, and was so angry when he heard the words, he just turned around and didn't look at them.

Lu's mother sent Lu Ze out, straightened his clothes, and said with a complicated mood: "Be careful on the road." "

Your father, he has such a temper. In fact, he has relaxed..." She fell silent. , sighed: "You have grown up too, mom didn't expect you to do these things..."

She patted him on the shoulder: "Be good in the future."

Lu Ze hugged her and said softly In a word, he drove away slowly.

The eldest brother and sister-in-law at the side looked at each other, and they were completely relieved.

...

Lin Zhiyan was reading a book at home, but his mind couldn't sink. He glanced at the time from time to time, and couldn't help feeling that he was funny.

Smiling and laughing, he slowly fell silent, and couldn't help thinking about how the family should take this step.

He was alone, so naturally he didn't have to worry, but Lu Ze...

his thoughts gradually became complicated as he thought about it. Lin Zhiyan read the book without turning a page for a long time.

Lu Ze was different from him. He grew up loved and loved by his family. If they really disagreed...

Lin Zhiyan couldn't imagine what to do.

The hour hand is walking one frame at a time, and the mood is unavoidably a little gloomy. When Lin Zhiyan came back to his senses and looked up, it was past eleven o'clock.

He was silent for a moment on the sofa, and was about to get up to take a shower when the sound of the door opening suddenly came from outside.

Lin Zhiyan's heart trembled, and he followed the voice, and saw Lu Ze standing at the door with a big smile on his hands.

He unconsciously showed a smile on his face, and quickly greeted him, his voice was both surprised and happy: "Why are you back?!"

Lu Ze changed his shoes at the door and handed him the heat preservation box in his hand. Instead of answering, he said : "Hurry up and eat, it's just made and it's still hot."

Lin Zhiyan hugged the box and looked at him blankly.

Lu Ze raised his hand and rubbed his hair: "Didn't you eat tonight?"

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips, embarrassed to answer.

He took him into the house and said, "It's the rice cooked by my aunt. She is very good at cooking." He

pushed him on the sofa, opened the box, and put the rice, vegetables and soup neatly. It's still steaming, and it looks delicious.

He raised his eyes and smiled at Lin Zhiyan: "Brother, try it?"

Lin Zhiyan didn't realize it for a long time, and he didn't even think to ask him why he brought him food back. He just listened to his words and picked up the chopsticks, taking a mouthful of fish.

"Is it delicious?" Lu Ze sat opposite him, holding his head in his hands and looking at him.

Lin Zhiyan nodded.

He looked at Lu Ze, saw his soft brows and eyes, and was about to ask him what's the matter, but Lu Ze seemed to know what he was going to say, and said first, "Brother, I will accompany you every festival in the future, okay?

" Zhiyan was stunned, he already felt that something was wrong, but when he said this, a certain thought in his mind was disturbed: "You..." Lu Ze smiled at

him comfortingly: "My parents and I confessed."

With a "click", the dishes fell on the table. Lin Zhiyan was in a daze, and he heard him say, "They agreed."