Chapter 87

"Ahem!" The director coughed heavily, and gave Song Xingran a hard look, making him momentarily at a loss, not knowing what he had done to upset the director.

The director put on a smile in an instant, and introduced to the surrounding actors: "Let me introduce to you, this is the general manager of the Si Group and the investor of this drama. Come and see our filming situation." The

actors Hearing this, the thoughts in my heart changed, and they stepped forward to say hello either normally or courteously. Si Guiyan responded lightly, but his eyes fell on Lu Ze who was at the side.

The director's mind turned quickly, and upon seeing this, he hurriedly said: "This is Xiao Song, the leading actor in the play. This is Lu Ze, playing the role of the villain in the play. Today is mainly about the two of them." Lu

Ze His expression remained unchanged, his usual gentle and calm, he gave him a slight smile, and said, "President Si." He

was more than polite, but at the same time alienated.

It was as if they were just strangers they had just met.

Si Guiyan looked away slowly, responded slowly, and squeezed the hand hanging by his side into the palm of his hand.

The director was keenly aware of the delicate atmosphere between the two, but wisely he didn't say anything, he just said: "President Si, the afternoon show is about to start, and the director is always here to see if I arrange a hotel, you Go back and have a rest first?"

Si Guiyan looked up at the director, and asked, "When are they going to shoot?"

They were the ones who asked, how could the director not know who he really wanted to ask, and hurriedly said, "Male lead There is still a night scene tonight, and Lu Ze will be able to go back in two hours after the filming of this scene, if it goes well."

Si Guiyan nodded slightly and hummed, and said: "Director, don't worry about me, just busy with you, I'm here Take a look around here, and go back later by yourself."

The director glanced at him, and then at Lu Ze. He didn't understand what kind of tricks the big boss was playing, and he didn't dare to say too much, so Dang even smiled and said yes.

The break time is almost here, and the scene at noon continues. Lu Ze and Song Xingran were immersed in the play, while Si Guiyan stood aside, looking at the young man dressed in red with a flirtatious smile, while the little boy opposite had a ruddy face, with a shy expression on his face, without any expression. When the scene is over, turn around and leave.

During the break, Lu Ze glanced to the side. He didn't see Si Guiyan, so he silently withdrew his gaze and continued to read the script.

777 asked him in his mind: [Host, the mission target seems to be angry, why don't you coax him? ]

[Don't worry. 】Lu Ze said: 【Give him some time, let him think clearly. ]

777 seems to understand but not understand.

Perhaps it was because they got to know each other well at noon, but Song Xingran didn't get stuck this time, and it was done in one go, very smoothly. Two or three more shots were added in the follow-up, and it took more than an hour for this scene to finally end.

The director said loudly: "Okay! This scene is over! The props team is ready for the next scene!"

Lu Ze glanced at the time and told the director to go back to the night without his scene and go back to rest first. The director glanced at him and clicked Nodding his head, he pretended to be considerate and said: "You won't have any show tomorrow morning, so take a good rest and don't worry."

Lu Ze wasn't worried about whether he knew something, so he smiled and took off his makeup and changed his clothes. , and then went back to the hotel in the nanny car.

The crew booked a single room, but Lu Ze took the room card, and as soon as the door was opened a crack, he felt something was wrong.

The faint smell of smoke penetrates the tip of the nose along the gap.

Lu Ze was in a daze for a moment.

Opening the door and looking, the evening sun shines in through the window. Si Guiyan is sitting on the sofa in the center of the hotel, the cigar in his hand is shining with scarlet light, half of his slender figure is under the halo of the setting sun , half shrouded in silent gloom. The room was silent, as if you could hear the subtle crackle of tobacco burning.

Lu Ze took a step forward and walked into the room. As soon as the room card was inserted, the room instantly lit up. Si Guiyan looked back, seeing him with an uncertain expression.

Lu Ze didn't realize it, and the smile on his face was as gentle and harmless as usual in front of him. He said, "Why is Brother Yan here? Didn't you tell me in advance?" Si Guiyan shook his

hands His eyelids moved slightly, and because he hadn't spoken for a long time, his voice was a little hoarse: "I told you in advance, and I didn't see you having a good time talking with others on the set, right?" Lu Ze frowned

, Taking two steps forward: "What did Brother Yan say?"

Si Guiyan put the cigar to his lips, took a deep puff, looked up at him, and asked, "You like that?"

Lu Ze was startled: " Who is Brother Yan talking about?"

Si Guiyan twitched his lips: "It's just the actor in your crew, what's his name? He's young, good-looking, and has a lively personality."

Lu Ze stood just one person away from him He looked at him with drooping eyelids and said nothing.

Si Guiyan raised one leg, leaned lazily on the sofa, and looked at him lazily: "I like him a lot, don't you? It's really rare to have a similar age and have a common topic." Lu Ze looked at

him After a while, he shook his head and said: "I don't like it." He said: "I just got to know him today, so we can barely be called friends." "Don't like it?"

Si Guiyan smiled: "I don't like it Are you so happy in front of him?"

Lu Ze was silent for a long time before he looked at him firmly and said, "So what if you like it? So what if you don't like it? Is this very important to Brother Yan?" Si Guiyan tightened his hand on the cigar, looked at

him After a moment, he suddenly smiled: "Lu Ze, you are mine. Do you need me to remind you of everything in the terms of the contract?" "No."

Lu Ze said, "I remember everything clearly."

His eyelashes drooped slightly: "I also said that I will abide by my responsibilities as a lover. Brother Yan, please believe in my professional ethics." "Today is the first scene between

Song Xingran and me, and it is also the first time we have formally dealt with each other." , Brother Yan, if you don't believe me, you can ask the crew members present."

Lu Ze looked calm and organized, Si Guiyan looked at him, and for some reason, most of the anger in his heart disappeared slowly.

He rubbed the temples of his forehead, he didn't know how he could be like this since he came here to chase someone. He said in a low voice, "That's not what I meant."

"Then what does Brother Yan mean?" Lu Ze lowered his eyelashes, and said, "Brother Yan came all the way here just to emphasize the contract with me?"

"If that's the case, brother Yan can rest assured that I won't have any ambiguous relationship with anyone before the contract expires."

Si Guiyan trembled his fingertips when he heard the words, and asked subconsciously: "Then the contract expires?" What about after?"

Lu Ze raised his eyes to look at him, and calmly said: "After the contract expires, that will be the future, and who can say what will happen after that?"

Si Guiyan pursed his lips and said nothing for a long time .

The cigar in his hand was slowly burning, and soon burned to the front.

Si Guiyan seemed to have calmed down, and slowly said: "For example, what plans do you have for your career in the future? What height will you stand on, and... have you ever thought that the person who will spend your life with you in the future will be What kind. You must have a plan, right?"

Lu Ze paused, looked at Si Guiyan quietly, and asked without answering, "Why did Brother Yan suddenly think of asking this question?"

Si Guiyan paused After a pause, he said, "Didn't you say you don't like that male lead? Just pretend I'm curious about what you like."

Lu Ze looked at him seriously, and said word by word, "Probably... the one who is taller. He must be a little older than me."

Si Guiyan's heart trembled, but he pretended to be calm, and said, "What about the specifics?"

Lu Ze smiled, and said, "I'm afraid I'll tell you the specifics." Brother Yan will be unhappy."

Si Guiyan seemed to have vaguely realized something, and his heart was beating like thunder: "You tell me, I won't be unhappy."

Lu Ze moved his eyelashes slightly, looked at him and said "Then brother Yan, answer me a question first."

Si Guiyan leaned back, looked up at him, his Adam's apple moved unconsciously: "You ask."

Lu Ze said: "Brother Yan ran all the way What are you coming here for?"

Si Guiyan moved his fingers slightly, watching him without speaking.

Lu Ze waited for a long time without waiting for a reply. He lowered his eyes and twitched the corners of his mouth lightly. Just as he was about to say something, Si Guiyan said, "I've come to give you something." Lu Ze: "What is it ?

"

Gui Yan took the briefcase on the side, took out a stack of documents from it, put it on the table, and then slowly pushed it in Lu Ze's direction.

Lu Ze lowered his head and looked surprised. This is exactly the contract they signed at the beginning.

He pursed his lips, looked up at Si Guiyan: "Brother Yan, what does this mean?

" From the middle part, tear one in two.

He said: "From now on, this contract is officially void."

Lu Ze's pupils shrank, his voice was a little dry, and he said, "Brother Yan, do you want me?"

Si Guiyan looked at him seriously and shook his head "No."

He said, "I just thought, maybe we can get along in a different way."

Lu Ze licked his lips: "What way?"

What kind of occasion did Si Guiyan never experience? The contract has never been discussed, but there has never been a moment as tense as it is now. He took a deep breath, looked at Lu Ze and said, "Before that, tell me why are you angry with me?"

Lu Ze's eyelashes trembled, "When did I get angry with you?"

Si Gui Yan said: "You're not angry with me. You haven't made a single phone call since you joined the group? Kid, that's not how you cheat." "Can't tell?"

Lu

Ze pursed his lips tightly, meeting Si Guiyan's gaze, After a long time, he slowly said: "Why was Brother Yan just angry? That's why I was angry."

Si Guiyan's heart twitched violently, his Adam's apple rolled up and down for a moment, and he said, "Didn't you ask me last time if I was jealous? ?"

Lu Ze blinked.

Si Guiyan said: "Let me tell you now, I don't like the way Qiao Mingyuan looked at you, and I don't like their attentive appearance. Even today, I don't like that person walking around you either." He

admitted "Yes, I'm just jealous."

Lu Ze blinked blankly, and then whispered after a while: "Brother Yan didn't say that last time.

" Last time, who said that you can't regret what happened before?"

He leaned forward slightly, slowly stretched out his hand, held his hand, and said, "Just because... I'm so much older than you This is the first time I meet someone I like, and I have no experience."

He raised his eyes and looked at him: "I am stubborn, my fault, don't be as knowledgeable as me."

Lu Ze couldn't hide his surprise, but he looked carefully Going, it seemed that there was a little joy hidden in his eyes. He pursed his lips, and asked with some hesitation: "Brother Yan, do you understand what I mean?"

Si Guiyan paused for breath, his Adam's apple moved, and said, "What do you mean by understanding? "

Lu Ze stared at him for a while, but said: "To be more specific... I like people who are eleven years older than me."