Chapter 90

Although Si Guiyan felt that it was a bit inappropriate, he couldn't resist Lu Ze's sweet words to coax him. In addition, he was also a little curious, so he chose to give it a try and almost died in the end

.

Although an audio-visual room was left in the villa at the beginning, Si Guiyan had no interest in watching movies, so he didn't bother to decorate it. It was after Lu Ze came that he redecorated the audio-visual room in consideration of his professional characteristics.

The visual effect of the screen comparable to that of a movie theater, the dim lighting design, and the spacious and comfortable sofa

all make up an excellent venue.

The lights are turned off, the giant screen is turned on, and the atmosphere of the movie theater comes in an instant.

The two cuddled together on a spacious sofa, with some snacks and a specially opened bottle of red wine on the plate next to them. As the background music played slowly, the movie also started.

Lu Ze chose a gay literary film, the kind that just won an international award a few years ago. As we all know, most of this type of films are about love. Colors are closely linked, and this film, of course, is no exception.

At the beginning of the film, it was fine and dense rain, not intense, but with a lingering meaning. The lights of the car passed through the rain curtain, hazy and blurred, and stopped at the door of a pub, bringing out bursts of moist breath.

The camera opens the door from the protagonist's point of view, and the light inside is dim and bright, reflecting on the faces, who have never met each other, but here, everyone's desire. Hope is fully displayed.

This is a gay pub.

The protagonist sits in front of the bar with ease, and opens his mouth to announce a list of wine names. The bartender's movements are gorgeous, and the muscles on his arms also bulge. The sommelier then gave him a wink.

The camera is soothing and gentle, with a sense of eloquence, slowly presenting the plot to the audience.

When I came to a same-sex pub, it was naturally to hunt for beauty. During the period, many people showed favor to the protagonist, and the protagonist had a gentlemanly attitude. Even if he refused, he would never embarrass anyone.

He wandered in the chaotic bar, passed one person after another who was interested in him, and finally set his sights on the target.

Si Guiyan was holding a glass of wine, sticking to Lu Ze, watching the plot slowly progressing, the romantic protagonist won the young master's heart with sweet words, holding hands, hugging and kissing, the director is very good at lighting composition, the picture The shooting is not vulgar and boring, but kind of warm. ambiguous. The dynamic atmosphere can arouse the reaction of the audience in front of the screen.

Even the key scenes are not exposed abruptly like ordinary movies. The music in the camera is gentle, and the picture is cold with some soft filters. The thin gauze in front of the window in summer is surging with the wind, covering the camera in a vague way, leaving only the hazy shadow on the bed in the rental house and low, rapid breathing.

The director took pictures of water, fish, messy clothes, shaking bed feet, stretched insteps exposed outside the quilt, slender five fingers tightly clutching the quilt, and a teardrop soaking the bed sheet... There is nothing in the shot

. One place clearly expresses sex, but there is no place where it does not clarify sex.

Si Guiyan stopped shaking the wine glass slightly.