Chapter 60

"Food and sex are also sex." Lu Zemo's hair was like a waterfall, scattered on the couch. You can't favor one over the other, this book should be studied carefully."

Wei Yan blushed and didn't want to take a second look at it, and sneered at the words: "What kind of book are you? It's worth studying too?

" But it's not right, since it can be published as a book, it is a kind of knowledge. As a knowledge, it should be taken seriously." Lu Ze looked at him with a light smile: "Or, Master Hou has already penetrated this knowledge, so he just learned it. Do you think there is no need to worry about it?"

Wei Yan looked at the two people who were entangled in the book, and really didn't understand what kind of knowledge it was, his ears were red, and he turned his eyes away and didn't want to look at it again.

Lu Ze didn't want to, and pressed down the hand on his waist, and the voice beside his ear was smiling: "If Lord Hou knows it, why don't you teach me?"

Wei Yan hummed: " I don't know..."

"Oh" Lu Ze understood, and said in a drawn out voice, "If not," he said with a smile, and suddenly turned over: "Then let's learn together?"

Wei Yan widened his eyes, Before he had time to say anything, he fell into an overwhelming emotional tide.

Half the night without sleep.

...

Early the next morning, Wei Yan woke up a little later, and it was already bright outside. He opened his eyes in trouble, and was about to stand up, when the big hands around his waist tightened suddenly, and he lay back down again.

Lu Ze hugged him tightly in his arms, rubbing his head against his neck, his voice hoarse: "The spring night is short, why don't you sleep again?"

Wei Yan opened his eyes: "I can't sleep ."

"Then just lie down with me for a while." Lu Ze held him in his arms, and slowly rubbed his hand on the back of his neck: "Tomorrow, I will go to the Imperial Academy to join the job, and I may not have time to enjoy it in the future." It's a good time."

Wei Yan heard the words, and didn't refuse any more, and leaned into his arms, originally wanted to lie down quietly for a while, but as time passed, he didn't realize it when he heard the heartbeat on Lu Ze's chest. Slowly closing his eyes, his consciousness gradually became dizzy.

When I woke up again, it was almost time for lunch. Lu Ze seemed to have woken up already, lying on the bed, reading with a book in his hand.

Wei Yan couldn't help jumping when he saw the book in his hand now, and turned his eyes to one side. Lu Ze noticed his movement, looked down, and smiled instantly in his eyes: "Are you awake?" Wei

Yan With a dry throat, he asked, "What time is it?"

"It's almost noon." Lu Ze put down the book, brushed the broken hair on his forehead, and asked, "Do you want some water?"

Wei Yan couldn't help being surprised , did not expect that he could sleep until this time, he half propped up, nodded and said: "Yes."

Lu Ze got off the bed, poured a glass of water to the side, and handed it to Wei Yan. Just look at him looking back from the book he was knocking on, and he was obviously relieved.

Lu Ze couldn't help laughing: "What does Lord Hou think I'm looking at?"

Wei Yan pursed his saliva, curled his lips and said, "Left and right are not serious things."

Thinking of being coaxed by him last night to try paper by paper. Holding the posture above and making noise until the middle of the night, Wei Yan felt that it was absurd.

He didn't say what kind of calm and prudent character he was, and he never thought that one day he would be so... lewd in bed.

Thinking about it now still makes me blush.

Lu Ze sat sideways on the bed, heard the words and said with a smile: "Yesterday, Lord Hou treated him like a jewel, but today he said that he is not serious, and he has changed too quickly." Wei Yan paused, picked up

the book When I read the book, I saw that the words "Yan Family Art of War" were particularly conspicuous.

He was dumb for a moment, and raised his head to meet Lu Ze's gaze, knowing that he couldn't tell him, so he simply lowered his eyes and drank the tea, and hummed softly: "I wronged it." He said, and glanced at Lu Ze

again , I don't know who I'm talking about.

Lu Ze was not angry either, and only asked with a smile: "The servant is already preparing lunch, do you want to get up and use something now?"

Wei Yan touched his abdomen, feeling a sense of emptiness, and nodded.

Lu Ze picked up the clothes on the side and put them on for him himself. Wei Yan paused and subconsciously wanted to avoid it. Lu Ze pressed his shoulders, looked down, and asked, "What are you hiding?"

Wei Yan said, "Just ask someone to come, or I can do it myself. How can I let you do such a thing?"

Lu He straightened the skirt for him, and said casually: "What kind of thing?" He slowly straightened the skirt at the neckline and folded it together: "I like being close to you like this." Wei Yan wanted to say

most All husbands serve their husbands, how can a husband serve her husband in turn. Wen Yan's ears turned red, although he still felt awkward in his heart, he didn't resist any more, just stood there obediently, looked up at Lu Ze's face that was close at hand, seeing his serious and meticulous expression, his eyelids couldn't help It trembled slightly.

Lu Ze folded his skirts together, and then slowly slid down his chest to his waist. After a pause, he asked again, "Are you going out today?"

Wei Yan shook his head: "No No arrangement."

Lu Ze picked up the belt beside him and asked, "Then how about using this jade belt?"

Wei Yan glanced at it, and saw that the jade belt was moon-white in color, except for the hollow goose pattern in the middle and Tian Baiyu embellished on it, the colors matched, and the two complemented each other.

Wei Yan glanced at Lu Ze again, and saw that he was wearing a jade white robe today, but there was a light blue belt around his waist. Looking carefully, it was somewhat similar to the clothes on his body.

Wei Yan's eyelids trembled slightly. In fact, my brother's clothes are somewhat different from those of men's. My brother's clothes are more gorgeous and delicate, and can better show off my figure. Some clothes even have skirts on them, which look really gorgeous and beautiful. It's just that Wei Yan has been away for a long time, so he has been used to men's clothes for so many years, and all the clothes in the house are men's clothes, but he has never had those men's clothes. After the emperor knew his identity, he asked if the queen should prepare some robes for him, but Wei Yan also refused. As far as he is concerned, they are all worn on the body, and there is no difference.

But at this moment, seeing Lu Ze's serious expression, Wei Yan suddenly asked, "I don't have any clothes for my brother at home."

Lu Ze's eyes moved away from the belt and fell on Wei Yan's face Go up, softly "Huh?"

Wei Yan pursed his lips and raised his eyes to look at him: "If you like it, I'll ask someone to prepare two." He pursed his lips slightly, as if embarrassed, and said softly, "I'll show you how to wear it." Lu

Ze He paused slightly, his gaze met his, and after a moment of silence, he said, "Do you like to wear it?"

Wei Yan shook his head, and said truthfully, "I don't really like it, it's just that I've been wearing men's clothes for so many years. I'm used to it, but I've never tried my brother's clothes." He smiled slightly: "I don't know if it looks good or not."

Lu Ze lowered his eyes, buckled the jade belt around his waist, and slowly slid down to hold his hand , raised his eyes and suggested: "Why don't you ask those tailor shops to send you some clothes, you can try them on first, and if you like them, you can prepare some." He smiled softly: "I'll keep you to wear them in the residence."

Wei Yan understood that he was worried about the opinions of outsiders on his behalf, so he held his hand back and said, "It doesn't matter what I wear or not. Can I get a copy of the costumes from His Majesty?"

He shook his arm lightly: "If you like, I will wear more in the future, and the left and right are in the capital now, and there is no war."

Lu Ze leaned down and kissed On his forehead, his voice was low: "You are beautiful, you must look good in anything you wear."

Wei Yan pursed his lips and smiled, his cheeks flushed slightly.

During lunch, the housekeeper had already given their orders. Not long after lunch, the two were still walking in the garden when they heard that the people from the tailor shop had arrived. They looked at each other and walked towards the main hall hand in hand.

Xu knew the situation of the Hou Mansion, the person who came was a brother, and there were a few servants behind him, each holding a huge wooden box.

"Lord Lu, Master Hou." Several people in the group saluted, but the young man behind him was still worried, but the brother looked at Wei Yan with a dignified and generous attitude, and his eyes were still slightly shining when he looked at Wei Yan.

Lu Ze paused for a moment, then saw his gaze fell on him again, and introduced with bowed head: "We have a general understanding of Mr. Lu's needs, so we picked some of the best-selling ready-made clothes in the shop. The styles are generous and the colors are not too special. Bright."

As he spoke, he raised his hand to beckon the people behind him to come forward one by one, opened the boxes they were holding, revealing a complete set of clothes and jewelry inside, looked back at Wei Yan, blushed for some reason, and said: " Everything is here, if Lord Hou wants to try it now, Cao Min can change clothes for Lord Hou, so that he can see if there is anything that doesn't fit."

Wei Yan glanced at the boxes and was about to respond However, Lu Ze beside him said coolly: "No need."

He looked sideways, and saw Lu Ze look away from that brother, landed on him, and said with a smile: "I'll be fine. "

The brother paused, and then saluted again: "Your Excellency and Mrs. Hou and his wife are deeply in love."

Lu Ze glanced at him again, without saying anything, and asked the housekeeper to leave those boxes behind. Invite them to tea in the lobby.

As soon as the door was closed, the light in the room became much dim, only the ray of light by the window came in.

Lu Ze first mentioned a piece of clothing, which was mostly light green, with a few orchids embroidered with similar embroidery thread, which looked chic and elegant, with a touch of softness.

Lu Ze turned his head and asked him, "How about this one?"

Wei Yan nodded, "It's okay."

Lu Ze took off his shirt for him, and then put this one on for him.

In the dim room, Wei Yan was only wearing a plain white coat, looking at the person in front of him, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

Brother's clothes are different from men's clothes, and there are many complicated processes just to put them on. Lu Ze was patient, and straightened each piece for him from the inside to the outside, and put on his belt again.

The two were very close, but without any ambiguity, Wei Yan couldn't help being a little uncomfortable. He looked at the serious man in front of him, and suddenly asked, "What were you thinking just now?"

Lu Ze paused, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he asked back, "What do you think I am thinking, Lord Hou?"

Wei Yan frowned. Frowning: "You've been looking at him just now, with such a focused look, how do I know what you're thinking?"

Lu Ze raised his eyes and glanced at him, the hand on the belt suddenly tightened, Wei Yan momentarily Unaware, the whole person rushed forward, just in time to crash into Lu Ze's arms.

Wei Yan looked up, his expression unavoidably shameful, but Lu Ze let out a low laugh, rubbed his chin lightly on his forehead, and said in a faint voice, "I was thinking, Master Hou's charm is really great. What about the fifth prince, here is another little brother."

Wei Yan was stunned for a moment, but before he could react, Lu Ze looked down at him, with an inexplicably dangerous smile, and a cold voice: "From that day on, all I have to do is guard against men. , and have to be careful to guard against those buddies. Oh, by the way." He elongated his voice, and his smile deepened: "Perhaps even the girls can't be ignored."

Wei Yan blinked: "What are you talking about?"

"What did I say?" Lu Ze smiled, and tightened his arms around his waist: "You didn't hear the Lord Hou yelling again and again, and I wish my eyes would grow on you." Wei Yan said for a

moment Dazed, he felt absurd when he reacted: "What are you thinking about..." "

I'm thinking?" Lu Ze tapped his forehead with his head, and the smile on his face was inexplicably cold: "Then I can't tell what that look means? I want to change clothes for you."

Lu Ze said, and was about to laugh angrily. He opened his mouth and bit his lip, and said in a vague voice, "Anyway, you stay away from him..."

Wei Yan was a little dumbfounded: "Maybe he didn't mean that at all..."

"I don't care if he has that meaning." Lu Ze said: "In the future, you should also pay attention to those brothers when you get along with them, don't get too close."

Wei Yan's heart softened, and he smiled and said, "Let's not talk about how I have the chance to get together with those brothers, even if I have the chance to get together, most of them don't want to play with me, how can I get close to you?" Say?"

Most of them felt that he was different from the world, that he was vulgar and ignorant, and Wei Yan had always played with them, how could it be as exaggerated as Lu Ze said?

But Lu Ze said: "But there are also people who respect you as much as my brother just now." He said seriously: "Maybe you don't realize that your existence, for many brothers, has provided them with a lot of benefits." Many new choices."

Wei Yan was speechless for a moment.

"Okay, in short, you stay away from them." Lu Ze said, pulling him to the bronze mirror, leading him to look at the person in the mirror, while standing behind him, half hugging him, chin down. On his shoulder, he said with satisfaction: "My husband is so good-looking."

Wei Yan looked at himself in the mirror, was in a daze for a while, then raised his eyes to look at the person standing behind him, paused, and suddenly looked up. First kissed him.

Lu Ze paused, looking down, Wei Yan had already turned around, facing him, put his hands on his shoulders, and kissed him again.

Lu Ze wanted to go deeper, but Wei Yan suddenly covered his lips and took a step back, looked at him with open eyes, shook his head and said, "No, I have to change into other clothes." Lu Ze was taken aback, then smiled helplessly, but

also Helpless, I just reached out and squeezed his neck. Wei Yan shrunk his head subconsciously, and Lu Ze said, "Come here, I'll change your hairpin for you." Wei

Yan hesitated for a while, and Lu Ze pinched him again, and then he followed with a smile.

The clothes came with some jewelry, earrings, bracelets, etc. Wei Yan didn't need the rest, and he wasn't used to it, so he only replaced it with the jadeite hairpin of the same color. Looking at Lu Ze in the mirror, he took off his original hairpin and replaced it with a new one. His eyes were slightly bright, and he looked back at him, expectantly asking, "Does it look good?" Lu Ze looked at

him After a long while, he sighed suddenly, and said, "I regret it."

Wei Yan's heart sank, and he saw him leaning down on his shoulder, and sighed softly: "If you wear this, you will have to attract attention." How many people are paying attention?"

Wei Yan was sure, and couldn't help laughing: "How could it be as exaggerated as you said?"

He paused, then looked at him in the mirror and said, "It's a big deal, I won't wear these to go out, just stay in the mansion, wear them for you to see, okay?"

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, but shook his head: "Not good "

Wei Yan showed doubts, Lu Ze turned his head and kissed the side of his neck, and said with a smile, "It should be worn out, and let others see how good my husband is." "Then, let them

know , you are mine." Lu Ze raised his eyes and looked at the mirror with a bit of pride on his face: "Let them regret it."

Wei Yan raised his hand to caress his face, looked at the person in the mirror, Laughter: "You used to say sweet words to make me happy."

"Of course you need to make me happy." Lu Ze sighed, "Otherwise, what if someone snatches you away?"

Wei Yan was silent for a moment: "I can't take it away." Yes."

Lu Ze looked at him.

Wei Yan pulled his hand down, grabbed one of his fingers and put it in the palm of his hand, and said, "You are enough."

The

couple lingered in the room for a long time, and finally, a few sets of clothes It has been half an hour since they were all changed.

The brother of the garment shop waited in the lobby for a long time, drank a few cups of tea, and looked outside when he heard the movement, but still saw no one.

Seeing his appearance, the servant behind him comforted him and said, "We haven't come out for such a long time, I think Wei Beihou is very satisfied with our clothes, Brother Yuan, don't worry." Brother Yuan took a sip of tea and said, "I'm not in a hurry

.

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard footsteps outside the door, he subconsciously put down the cup, sat up straight, poked his head to look out, and was stunned for a moment .

I saw two people walking towards each other outside the door, one of them was wearing a light blue robe, tall and tall, and the hairpin on his head was also elegant and unique.

It's just the simplest style of brother's clothing, without too many gorgeous decorations, but it makes people unable to move their eyes away.

Brother Yuan stood up and saluted: "Master Lu, Lord Hou."

Wei Yan took two steps forward and said, "These sets of clothes you sent are all very good, don't worry about it."

Brother Yuan hurriedly said: " It's good that Lord Hou is satisfied."

Perhaps Lu Ze's words affected him, Wei Yan couldn't help but take a second look at Brother Yuan's smiling face, and asked, "Are you the manager of this shop?"

Brother Yuan shook his head and said: "This shop belongs to my parents, I'm just helping out in the shop." But

the servant behind him said: "Brother Yuan is very powerful. I can't do it any longer, and it's because of Brother

Yuan's single-handed support that we have the current scale." Wei Yan sat aside and said, "It's much harder for a brother to take care of the family's business than for ordinary men. It is very good to be able to reach this level."

Brother Yuan blushed, and quickly waved his hands: "It's just a small fight, how can it be worthy of such praise from Lord Hou?"

Seeing him looking at him, Wei Yan There was light in his eyes, he paused for a moment, but said: "It's your own ability, why can't you praise it?"

Brother Yuan looked at Wei Yan's eyes sparkling, and he couldn't help being shy when he heard the words, but he still puffed up Courageously said: "Speaking of it, it's thanks to Lord Hou. If Lord Hou hadn't told me that my brother could support the sky and no longer need to be confined to the family house, I'm afraid I wouldn't have the opportunity or the courage to come out and work hard." , to achieve this level."

Wei Yan paused, looked at him slightly, and said, "This is the result of your own hard work."

He said: "So, I hope you can persevere and your business will get better and better, so that everyone in the capital will know about your shop." Brother Yuan nodded excitedly: "Thank you,

Lord Hou! I will!"

etc. After sending the person out, Wei Yan turned his eyes to look to the side, but Lu Ze never said a word, just looked at him so quietly.

Wei Yan reached out to reach his hand, and whispered: "Are you jealous again? I just think..." "

No." Lu Ze said, in turn pinched his hand, put it on his lips and kissed it, eyes wide open. With a smile in his heart: "I was just thinking, how can my husband be so good?"

Wei Yan blushed slightly, stretched out his index finger and tapped his lips: "Don't be ashamed."