Chapter 91

Mrs. Si is fifty-six years old this year, but she is well-maintained and looks only in her early forties. Hearing what her son said, she snorted, controlled herself to maintain her image without rolling her eyes, and said, "You are allowed to bring people to the company several times, and I am not allowed to come to your place to have a look?" "No

... " Si Guiyan didn't know what to say, and finally said: "You should tell me earlier, so I can go out to pick you up." "It's not

necessary." Mrs. Si threw the bag into his arms and said, "Your place It's not like I haven't been here before, so I can't find my way? Why do you want to pick me up?"

Si Guiyan was speechless for a moment, and Mrs. Si no longer wanted to talk to him, she turned her head to look at Lu Ze, and immediately turned into a gentle and enthusiastic smile "You're Lu Ze, right? I've heard of you a long time ago, but I've been playing abroad some time ago, so I haven't had time to see you. Now that I look at you, you really look good." Lu Ze was a little surprised by Mrs. Si's attitude

. On the face, there was always a gentle smile, and the answer was appropriate and could not find any mistakes. He said: "Madam is ridiculous, I didn't know that Madam came back beforehand, otherwise I should have visited you first." Lu Ze's posture was generous

, Coupled with his good looks, Mrs. Si was very satisfied and nodded secretly.

Si Guiyan watched from the side, and hurriedly said: "Mom, don't stand outside, it's hot, come in quickly." Mrs. Si

completely ignored her son, only looked at Lu Ze with a smile: "Yes, yes Hurry up, get in the house, don't get too hot outside!"

Lu Ze turned his body sideways, led Mrs. Si into the room, took her to sit by the sofa, and pushed the washed strawberries on the tea table in front of her. After pushing, he was about to get up: "I didn't make any preparations, you eat something first, and I'll get you a glass of water?

" Sit down and let's talk."

Lu Ze hesitated for a while, then took a seat next to her, and said with a smile, "Madam, tell me."

Si Guiyan sat opposite the sofa, watched his mother wave her hand with a smile, and said, "Hey, what's your name?" Ma'am, just call me auntie."

Lu Ze obediently called auntie, and Mrs. Si smiled even more, and asked, "How old are you this year?"

Lu Ze said, "Twenty-one."

"Twenty-one ah " Mrs. Si glanced at her son, clicked her tongue imperceptibly, then turned to look at Lu Ze and said, "How did you know Ah Yan?" Lu Ze

paused, and Si Guiyan said in good time: " It was introduced by Qian Tong, and it felt good, so I started dating."

Mrs. Si immediately glared back at him: "I didn't ask you, shut up."

Si Guiyan pouted, and gave Lu Ze a soothing look, and Lu Ze smiled. With a smile, he said in a gentle voice: "I got acquainted with Brother Yan by chance, and gradually we got to know each other, and we got together naturally." "

Okay, okay." Mrs. Si smiled: "How long have you been together?"

Lu Ze smiled "It's almost four months."

Mrs. Si frowned, "I haven't heard Si Guiyan say anything to me for so long?" She looked at her son, "You've got the patience, you don't agree with such an important matter." The family said?"

Si Guiyan was helpless: "There was a little conflict some time ago, and besides, you and my dad are both abroad, so I can't find anyone to talk about.

" Did you just come back?" Mrs. Si said, and Lu Ze hurriedly smoothed things over after hearing the words: "Auntie, don't blame Brother Yan, the main reason is that I have been busy recently, and I only have time to rest in the past few days."

Facing Lu Ze, Mrs. Si's expression immediately changed, and she said softly, "I see, I haven't asked yet, what kind of work is Xiao Ze doing now?" That's

Xiao Ze.

Lu Zedao: "I'm currently an actor, and I've made two more works, which haven't been released yet." "

Actor." Mrs. Si was obviously a little surprised, and then covered her lips with a smile: "Good actor, you are so good-looking. You have to make good use of your advantages so as not to waste them."

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Auntie is also very handsome. When I first met you, I didn't think of you as Yan Ge's elders. You look a bit like Yan Ge. I thought you were his older sister."

Mrs. Si smiled even more cheerfully: "You can really talk, kid!" She glanced at Si Guiyan again, and snorted: "If Si Guiyan was as sweet as you , I don't have to worry about him not being able to find a partner."

Mrs. Si thought of something again, and suddenly asked: "By the way, speaking of it, you were with him voluntarily, right?"

Lu Ze was a little surprised for a moment, and lightly "Huh?" Madam Si said with a smile: "The main reason is that this child has been apathetic since he was a child. He didn't move at all when everyone else was in love. Now other people's children who are as old as him are treated like that." Dad, he's still single." Mrs. Si looked at him: "I was thinking, did he use some means to make you have to agree to him, after all, I remember that there are entertainment companies under the Si Group ..."

Lu Ze couldn't laugh or cry when he heard this. Si Guiyan's face turned dark, and he said angrily: "Mom, can you think of me?"

Mrs. Si looked at him, brushed her hair, and said gracefully, "If you let me save myself, I won't Suspect you."

Lu Ze said: "Auntie, don't worry, brother Yan and I are together in a serious way, we really like each other, there is no coercion."

Mrs. Si breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good." She said, "I know my son himself, and he has an awkward personality. If he makes you angry in the future, just tell me and I will teach him a lesson for you." Lu Ze looked at it

. With a helpless expression, Si Guiyan glanced at him and smiled: "Well, I won't be afraid of what Auntie said."

Si Guiyan half leaned on the sofa: "Why don't you say that this little bastard bullied me? Mrs. Si

glared at him: "What nonsense are you talking about? Who is the little bastard? I think you are the little bastard!"

Mr. Si, who is still being called a little bastard by his mother at the end of the year: ...

Mrs. Si is still not satisfied. He looked Si Guiyan up and down, and said: "Look at you, you are not considerate at all, you are handing me fruit and pouring me water, you don't know how to do anything." Just worried about

them Si Guiyan had nothing to say when the two were getting along. He glanced at Lu Ze and felt that the two were getting along well, so he stood up and said, "Chengchengcheng, Empress Dowager, my fault, what do you want to drink? Joan Zhi Ganlu or Nine Heavens Dew?"

Mrs. Si patted him, and Si Guiyan entered the kitchen with a smile.

The living room of the villa is very large, which means that it is far away from the kitchen.

Mrs. Si saw Si Guiyan's figure walk into the kitchen, and then looked back at Lu Ze. The soft-spoken kindness and kindness before had completely disappeared, replaced by a sharp and scrutinizing gaze, with a condescending disdain, a faint He said, "Tell me, how much can I leave my son?"

Lu Ze: "?"

He didn't recover from Mrs. Si's transformation for a moment, and after a while, he slowly narrowed his eyes and looked at Mrs. Si for a while. , and then leaned back on the sofa, with a lazy and casual posture, without the slightest gentleness and humility just now, and said: "That depends on how much your son is worth in Mrs. Si's eyes."

Mrs. Si paused, her beautiful eyes slightly curved, and she slowly became interested.

She raised her chin and said arrogantly : "You can calculate my son's worth at random?" The mistress I'm looking for, of course, can't be someone like you who can't help his career at all." Madam Si said in a cold voice, "If you are sensible, you should give up as soon as possible, and I can still help you. Make up for it. If you keep begging for nothing and refuse to let go, it will be nothing but a bamboo basket in the end."

Lu Ze laughed, not giving in at all: "It hasn't reached that point yet, how does Mrs. Si know that the ending is nothing?" What about it?"

Mrs. Si sneered: "What did Si Guiyan promise you? Or do you think that in your capacity, you can enter the gate of our Si family? I know that Ayan is generous, and I am afraid that the car and house may be given to you. Quite a lot, right? If you leave obediently, I will give you an extra share in addition to what he originally wanted to give you, and I won't treat you badly; if you don't know the taste, then don't expect to get anything." "What Mrs. Si

said , No matter how thick the compensation is, can it still have the weight of the Si family?" Lu Ze said: "I am young, and I have never bumped into the south wall and never looked back. And Madam thinks it is a misunderstanding. Mr. Si and I really love each other. It's not something that can be moved by money. You don't need to talk about it anymore, I won't compromise with you."

Mrs. Si's complexion darkened, and she snorted, "So, you've made up your mind?"

Lu Ze smiled lightly : "Madam Si can try, can you break us up?"

Si Guiyan came out of the kitchen with two cups of tea, and heard such a conversation between the two. He groaned in his heart, although he expected that his mother was always open-minded and he had come out of the closet beforehand, so this kind of problem should not have happened, but at this moment, he was unavoidably worried when he heard the words, and was about to walk over to rescue Lu Ze, when he heard Mrs. Si's tone Turning around suddenly, he said: "Oh, oh, no, no, you shouldn't behave like this"

Si Guiyan was taken aback for a moment, then looked up in a daze, and saw that Lu Ze resumed his obedient sitting posture, listening to Mrs. Si with a gentle smile, "You should show weakness at this time, because you see, here

, When my son comes out, you have to show weakness in front of him, so that he will love you and be dissatisfied with my mother, when the conflict comes, eh, the climax of the plot will come!" Mrs. Si clapped her hands with a look on her face. Excited. Lu Ze kept nodding while listening: "Auntie said that I didn't notice the movement on Brother Yan's side just now. This sentence is really inappropriate. How about we do it again and try again?" Mrs. Si looked

excited : "Okay, okay, let's do it again! You don't know, when they are at home, both father and son say that I am a good showman, and they don't want to play with me." "I silently arranged this play in my heart.

" It's been a long time, and my good sisters have fought countless times, but I have been waiting for when Ayan will find a partner! Hurry up, Ayan, you hurry back to the kitchen, let's do it again!"

Si Gui Yan stood at the door of the kitchen with two cups of tea in hand. Hearing these words, he closed his eyes, but when he opened them again, he felt completely helpless. He turned his head to look at Lu Ze, who also shrugged his shoulders at him, and Si Guiyan felt both annoyed and funny.

He stepped forward and lost his temper: "Mom, aren't you tired after talking so many words? Let's drink some water and rest first."