Chapter 47

The moonlight outside the window was like water, and a small boat was shaking gently in the water.

The water waves are gradually rippling, and the boat is also a little unstable, floating and swaying around, drifting with the current in this sea area without anchors, and unknowingly entering a foggy and white maze.

The mist covered the light of the sky, and there was only a dull white in the field of vision, and I was a little out of breath.

The water waves gradually become larger, and the boat is forced to bear the turbulence. It is difficult to find support in the boundless waters, and it can only sink deeper and deeper in the muddled confusion... The moonlight is brighter and brighter, and it shines coldly on the world

. That Wang Ying wave also became deeper and deeper, and the turbulent tide surged past, pushing the boat fiercely to an unknown direction.

He only felt his eyes light up, and the drowsy barrier was broken, and finally ushered in the long and dazzling dawn.

...

...

There is only a little cold moonlight in the room, which coats the dark room with a layer of white shimmer.

Xu Qingyan stared blankly at the sky, and his body still trembled a little.

He never imagined that one day he would be so bold.

Next door to their parents, it's almost like having an affair, doing this kind of thing.

Lu Ze was obviously in a good mood. After pulling two pieces of paper, he paused after feeling the touch, and casually threw the paper into the stove. The stove immediately ignited a raging flame, illuminating the quiet room and allowing them to See each other's expressions clearly.

Xu Qingyan's chin protruded from the quilt, just now he was drunk and did that kind of thing, Xu Qingyan felt hot when he thought about it, how could he have the nerve to look at Lu Ze?

He only heard Lu Ze chuckling in his ear: "...the clothes are all wet... take them off..."

Xu Qingyan's face turned red again when he heard this, although the feeling of sticking to his body was indeed uncomfortable, but he had just passed through. For that kind of thing, he was too embarrassed to take off his clothes in front of Lu Ze.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Lu Ze said, "If you don't speak, I'll take it as if you agreed?" He said, "It's not good to spend the night in wet clothes... Be good..."

Xu Qingyan twisted, was it all right? Struggling, blushing and clutching the quilt, the moisture in her eyes was a bit more moist than the moonlight.

There was a commotion in the quilt, and then it slowly calmed down again. After the commotion just now, there was not much heat left inside, and the naked legs were pressed against the quilt, which felt cool and uncomfortable.

At the same time, the heat source next to it was particularly obvious.

It is also very exciting.

He waited for a while, but Lu Ze still didn't hug him into his arms as usual, instead he kept a distance not too close or far away, just patted him on the back and said, "Sleep." Xu Qingyan waited

. I didn't wait for a while, I really couldn't stand it, and slowly rubbed towards him.

The heat source became clearer and clearer, but the moment he touched Lu Ze's body, Lu Ze moved outside again.

It was late at night, and such an intimate thing happened just now... Xu Qingyan paused, feeling a little wronged for a while.

"Lu Ze," he called softly, "I'm a little cold."

Lu Ze hummed after a moment of silence, and said, "The warm water bag is under your feet."

Biting his lower lip, Xu Qingyan couldn't help feeling a little annoyed. He moved towards him with a big movement, stuck to him firmly, and then raised his hand to hug him tightly. Just as he was about to crawl into his arms, he suddenly felt What happened, the action froze.

Lu Ze also clasped his shoulders, and said in a low voice: "Don't move!"

Xu Qingyan vaguely realized something, and suddenly remembered that when the two got close...

he was comfortable, but Lu Ze...

Xu Qingyan froze Not daring to move his body, Lu Ze breathed a sigh of relief in silence for a moment, and patted his back comfortingly: "Good boy, go to sleep." The bed was still

cold, but Xu Qingyan felt that his whole body was burning.

He huddled under the quilt, leaving only a pair of eyes outside. He raised his eyes and looked at Lu Ze cautiously, then quickly retracted them.

Both of them drank alcohol, and they could still smell alcohol faintly in their breath at this moment.

In the silence of the night, the rolling sound of Xu Qingyan's throat was particularly obvious.

He plucked up the courage to go to Lu Ze's side, and his voice was as soft as a mosquito: "I, let me help you..."

The room was not very bright, but Xu Qingyan could feel that Lu Ze was looking at him. He moved tremblingly, and said: "You helped me...I also..."

Lu Ze looked at him quietly, his eyes seemed to contain the boundless night, and the silence was deep.

Xu Qingyan only felt that the sound of his heart beating was extremely clear.

...

...

early the next morning.

I drank all the wine yesterday, and the sun was already out when Xu's father and Xu's mother got up.

Xu's mother thought that the two children would have to sleep for a while, but was surprised to find that Lu Ze was drying the quilt in the yard.

Hearing the movement, Lu Ze looked back and said hello, "Auntie."

Xu's mother hid the surprise on her face and said, "Why do you get up so early?"

Lu Ze: "I got used to it when I was in the factory. I can't sleep at all."

Mother Xu glanced at the quilt again: "Why are you thinking about drying the quilt

? In the middle of the night, I baked it with fire but it didn't dry, so I wanted to take it out to dry."

Mother Xu couldn't help laughing: "It's okay, the sun is good today, so it can be dried." She took another look: "Where is Yanyan? Lu

Ze signaled to the kitchen: "

It's time to boil water for cooking." Xu's mother felt a little relieved, and hurriedly washed up and went into the kitchen, only to see her son sitting in front of the stove burning a fire, dumbfounded.

Xu's mother slapped him on the head: "What are you doing in a daze? The water is boiling." "

Oh." Xu Qingyan quickly regained his senses, got up, picked up the thermos bottle on the side and started making water.

"On the first day of the new year, why are you so stupid?" Mother Xu couldn't help but ask.

Xu Qingyan was still a little ashamed when he remembered what happened last night, so he made an excuse and said, "No... Maybe it's because I drank yesterday, and I still haven't recovered.

" Practice more..."

The mother and son were busy while talking, and everyone ate a big plate of dumplings in the morning.

Seeing that Lu Ze was eating deliciously, Xu's mother said, "If you like, I'll pack more for the next two days, and you can take them home. It's just that it's cold now, so you can put them away." Lu Ze paused, and exchanged glances with Xu Qingyan

. Tell them what they plan to do.

Lu Ze said: "I think I will be busy next year, and it will be a critical moment to delay next year. If he is left alone, I will not be at ease.

" The two of you can live with Yanyan directly at that time, and you can take care of them at ordinary times." "

The chef is in charge of three meals a day. He may be busy and tired on weekdays, but his salary is more than that of the workshop workers. He can also accompany him." By Yanyan's side, you can take care of what he usually wants to eat and want nearby, so I came up with this idea."

Seeing Xu's father and Xu's mother looking at each other, he said again: "Of course, I just mentioned it, you two It's fine if you find it inconvenient."

Mother Xu hurriedly said, "What's the inconvenience? You can think about this for us, what else can we say?" "

It's just..." She hesitated: "Lu Ze , tell your aunt honestly, can your aunt's craftsmanship really be done? And your uncle... he is not able to move, don't try to take care of us, and end up causing you trouble." "Is your handicraft good, when the time

comes Go to the factory and have two meals with other masters. As for the uncle, there is a lot of work in the factory that does not need to move around. Uncle has the skill of weaving bamboo baskets, so it will be no problem to get started." Lu Ze said with a smile: " We plan to recruit a group of people in the next year, and they will all be trained from novices, and it will not be difficult, and they can always be learned."

Xu's father and Xu's mother looked at each other, and Lu Ze said thoughtfully: "There are still two days, you can Think slowly, don't worry."

Xu's father and Xu's mother were actually a little moved.

They really couldn't rest assured that Yanyan was outside alone, let alone it was such a critical moment. It's fine if there was no way before, but now there is a way, they definitely want to be with their son.

In addition...

there is not much money left in the family. Xu's mother is busy in the field every year, but she can't save much money in a year. When the time comes, she will delay going to college. It is said that the state will exempt tuition fees, but food and clothing will be free. How can you not spend money?

But if they entered the factory, both she and Xu's father would be paid, and they would be able to save money for food and accommodation. If they save more, they will be able to delay their college studies and have more money.

This child has suffered so much with them, so it's time for him to live a happy life.

Xu's father and Xu's mother hesitated on the surface, but their hearts were already moved, but they were just too embarrassed to directly accept Lu Zeming's obvious kindness.

Lu Ze didn't say anything more, just glanced at Xu Qingyan, and the family discussed and made a decision.

The Spring Festival holiday is only three days, and Lu Ze, the big boss, is not immune.

Xu's father and Xu's mother hesitated for a day, but in the end they agreed. They spent a whole day tidying up all the big and small things in the house, and some New Year's goods. Taking advantage of the convenience of having a car, they brought them all at once. .

On the morning of the third day of the Lunar New Year, the cars full of people and goods drove towards the city.

There are two types of staff dormitories, one is the dormitory for singles, which is the same as Xu Qingyan lived in before, two people share one room. There is also a family dormitory, where a family usually lives together. Now that Xu's father and Xu's mother are here, Xu Qingyan naturally doesn't need to live with others anymore, and directly lives in the family dormitory of Erxiaoju.

It's just that, with Xu's father and Xu's mother watching, Xu Qingyan couldn't just go to Lu Ze's place casually.

Because of this, when they parted at night, Xu Qingyan looked at him with a bit of reluctance.

Lu Ze refused to let them see him off, so Xu's mother let Xu Qingyan go out, which was exactly what he wanted.

The two walked downstairs hand in hand, and got into the car in a tacit understanding.

Xu Qingyan was a little sullen: "Are you going to be busy in two days?"

Lu Ze said, "The appointment over there was made early in the morning, and it will take some time to get there on the way."

Xu Qingyan licked his fingers and squeezed them Lips, but didn't say anything else, just said: "Then be careful on the road, I heard that there are many scammers on the train, you must pay attention to safety. Also, don't forget to bring your things when you go out, pack your luggage well... "

He babbled a lot, finally raised his eyes, looked at him and said softly: "I will miss you."

Lu Ze looked at his appearance, his heart was so soft that he almost wanted to go Where to put him.

He hugged him into his arms and said softly, "Don't worry, I'll be back soon if things go well over there, and I'll call you then." The factory is equipped with a telephone, and Lu Ze doesn't mind the private use of public equipment at this time. used.

Xu Qingyan raised his head and took the initiative to kiss him on the lips, which was gradually deepened by Lu Ze.

The two parted reluctantly, and Xu Qingyan watched Lu Ze's car leave before slowly going upstairs to help his parents pack their things.

Two days later, Lu Ze packed up his things and gave a clear account of the affairs of the factory, then he took a few people to the south together. The night before he left, he and Xu Qingyan made a confession, saying that Xu Qingyan would help him pack his things and take him back to stay overnight. He also said that Qingyan could come over from time to time when he was not at home. There was a radio at home, and it was good to use that to learn English, and it could also help him watch the door of the house. Xu's father and Xu's mother only told Xu Qingyan to be polite when he went to other people's homes, and they didn't think much about it.

That night, Xu Shi was going to say goodbye tomorrow, Xu Qingyan rarely let go of his shyness, and acted extremely proactively, even kissing was much more lingering than before.

Until he felt the other party's eagerness to move, he wet his eyes and looked at him through the dim light, gasping for breath: "No, don't you want to continue?

" But she held him back, her bright eyes against her delicate facial features were shockingly beautiful at this moment.

He said, "No, it's not this..."

Lu Ze paused.

Xu Qingyan hugged him, and stammered in his ear: "Yes, is there something else?"

Although Xu Qingyan didn't understand how to be intimate between the same sex, he also understood that it was not just the way before.

"I, I don't really understand." He whispered in his ear, "Brother, teach me, please?"

Fuck.

Lu is going crazy.

...

...

The author has something to say:

Don't think too much, you are not yet an adult~