Chapter 85

The banquet was held on the first floor of the Zhou family's own manor, which was spacious and luxuriously decorated. In the hall on the first floor, there were people coming and going in their clothes, and because they were all young people, the atmosphere was a little more lively than the usual business dinner.

Zhou Wen would like to let them take care of themselves. As today's protagonist, the banquet is about to begin, so naturally he can't stay beside Si Guiyan and them all the time, and has to entertain other guests.

The guests in the banquet hall were almost here, gathered together in twos and threes, whispering something in low voices, occasionally eyes fell on Si Guiyan and the two, and then passed quickly, seemingly not paying attention.

But one or two were fine, and the more times they met, those who seemed to be casual became indifferent. No one knew whether what they were talking about was related to the Secretary's Banquet, but no one dared to come forward to say hello.

After all, not everyone is Zhou Wenjin, who has the same family background as the Si family, and has a relationship with him since he was a child.

The circle is also divided into ranks, and Si Guiyan is the kind of person who is at the top and they can only look up to.

It's just...

their eyes fell on Lu Ze, and they couldn't help being a little interested.

It's natural that Si Guiyan has outstanding abilities, but his private life is relatively clean, and it's rare to hear rumors about his affair with anyone. In the past, at this kind of dinner party, he was always accompanied by his assistant Xiao Lin, but now there was a newcomer.

Judging by his appearance and clothes, he doesn't look like a subordinate. Coupled with the rumors circulating in the circle recently,

this makes people interesting.

Si Guiyan is in a high position, so he has long been used to this kind of gaze. Lu Ze was beside him, neither humble nor overbearing, but looked at Si Guiyan, teased and said: "Brother Yan is more popular than I thought."

Si Guiyan's eyes paused, and then she fell on him, seeing that he was well-dressed, with a smile on his face, and looked quite gentle and coquettish, and looked around again, wondering who might be the most popular.

He raised his hand and pinched the back of his neck, and warned, "Be more honest."

Lu Ze said aggrievedly, "I've been by Brother Yan's side, how can I be dishonest?"

Si Guiyan wanted to say that you looked all over your body It seemed dishonest, and after a pause, he didn't say anything. Only feeling the indistinct gazes around him, it was only at this moment that he realized how eye-catching the young man was.

Si Guiyan said: "When you have nothing to do, find a place to sit safely." After speaking, he felt that it was not good to detain people, and said: "Forget it, go wherever you want, don't Just run around."

Lu Ze had a deep smile in his eyes, and didn't say anything to his contradictory words, but obediently agreed.

The banquet is about to start. As the protagonist, Zhou Wenjin didn't say much to make people feel disgusted. He just said a few words, and let everyone eat and drink, and have a good time.

The melodious and energetic music rang out in the arena, and Zhou Wenjin toasted round and round, his handsome face was full of smiles, and he would laugh when he talked about happy things, while Lu Ze watched from the sidelines He said, "Mr. Zhou is very popular."

Si Guiyan glanced at him, and said, "He is fun and has a good temper. He knows a little bit of friends from various circles."

Hearing this, Lu Ze smiled "That's better with Brother Yan."

Si Guiyan turned his head to look at him, and Lu Ze said, "If Brother Yan is like him, it's hard to imagine how many people will gather around now."

Si Guiyan narrowed his eyes slightly: "What do you say? Do you mean that I have a bad temper?"

"No?" Lu Ze said with an innocent face, "Brother Yan said it himself, but you can't put the hat on my head."

Si Guiyan snorted coldly, thinking that he is really a little bastard.

If he has a bad temper, it's his turn every day...

"What are you doing?" Zhou Wenjin's lazy voice came from not far away, and when I looked back, I saw that he had already arrived here with a glass of wine .

He swung the wine glass, the wine-red liquid swayed on the side of the glass, his eyes rolled between the two of them, and he smiled inexplicably and said, "I heard you talking about me before I came, what are you talking about?" Lu Ze

looked Glancing at Si Guiyan, he smiled gently: "Is it a bad word? Brother Yan?"

Zhou Wenjin raised his eyebrows slightly, and his eyes fell on Si Guiyan with some interest.

Si Guiyan's expression remained unchanged, and he said, "I'm praising you for being popular."

Zhou Wenjin smiled: "I

don't think Brother Si is complimenting me like this. " Zhou Wenjin stopped joking, turned his gaze back to Lu Ze, and asked, "How was the game? If you need anything, just ask the hostess directly. There is also a barbecue party in the garden on the top floor. If Mr. Lu is interested, you can go and see it. " Lu Ze laughed and said: "Mr.

Zhou can just call me Lu Ze. I had a lot of fun. Mr. Zhou took the trouble."

, I should be older than you, just call me Brother Zhou."

After hearing this, Lu Ze turned to look at Si Guiyan.

Zhou Wenjin raised his eyebrows, looked at Si Guiyan with a smile, and said in a drawn-out voice, "Brother Si, do you think it's okay?"

Si Guiyan stroked his cuffs, raised his eyes and looked at Lu Ze with a calm expression: "Look at what I'm doing? Call me whatever you want, and you still have to ask me for instructions?" He wasn't that overbearing

.

Lu Ze squeezed his hand, looked at Zhou Wenjin slightly, and called out, "Brother Zhou."

Zhou Wenjin looked at the two with great interest, but knew how to measure, and didn't make too many jokes, just said: "Success, then can you lend me your brother Yan for a while, so you can play by yourself first?"

Si Guiyan frowned slightly, and said with a warning: "Zhou Wenjin."

Lu Ze smiled: "Brother Zhou You're joking, Brother Yan can go wherever he wants, so naturally he doesn't need to ask me for instructions."

Si Guiyan choked, and turned to stare at him, while Lu Ze took time off and smiled.

Zhou Wenjin looked at the interaction between the two and wanted to laugh. He raised his hand and clenched his fist to cover his lips, and said seriously: "Brother Si, I still have some questions to ask you about the previous project." Si Guiyan turned his head

, He said lightly: "Talk on the second floor."

After he finished speaking, he turned back and poked Lu Ze's head: "Be more honest."

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Don't worry, brother Yan, I will be obedient."

Si Guiyan After leaving with Zhou Wenjin, Lu Ze clearly noticed that the eyes around him were much warmer. He remained calm, and slowly took a piece of snack and began to taste it.

Until seeing someone who couldn't hold back and came forward, Lu Ze lowered his eyes to hide his smile.

...

After chatting with Zhou Wenjin, more than half an hour has passed.

The second floor has a hollow design, surrounded by lounges. Standing on the edge of the fence next to the walkway, you can see the scene below.

Si Guiyan opened the door and glanced down, but did not see Lu Ze.

He frowned slightly, and looked carefully again, but he still couldn't see the figure in the silver-gray suit.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Wenjin stepped forward, looked down, and asked, "Can't find anyone?"

Si Guiyan nodded.

Zhou Wenjin saw that his face was not very good-looking, so he couldn't help but said: "Hey, my place is not a dragon's pond and a tiger's den. Can he still be eaten? Besides, how old is he, it's not normal to go out for a walk." Si

Guiyan Hmm, didn't say anything more.

The two went downstairs one by one, but saw a waiter guarding the stairs, and saw the two of them coming up: "Mr. Zhou, Mr. Si."

He looked at Si Guiyan, and said: "Just now there is a man named Lu Sir asked me to tell you that he has gone to the garden on the top floor, if you want to find him, you can go there."

Hearing this, Si Guiyan looked a little better. But Zhou Wenjin thought of something, and suddenly asked: "Did he go alone?"

The man paused, shook his head and said: "In addition to Mr. Lu, there are also Master Qiao, Miss Sun, and Master Liu... "

They went up together."

Zhou Wenjin's eyelids twitched. The people he mentioned were all well-known fun-loving people in the circle. How did Lu Ze get along with them?

Looking back at Si Guiyan, it turned out that his complexion was not very good. He quickly said: "Okay, you can go to your work first."

Then he said to Si Guiyan: "This is my place after all, and they probably wouldn't dare to do anything. There are people watching over there on the third floor, so don't worry." Si Guiyan's expression was not very good

.

He wasn't worried, that kid usually had a playful smile in front of him, so he didn't suffer a bit, and he wouldn't let anyone bully him here.

But...

Thinking that he was robbed of resources by the company before, and he didn't dare to resist, he was still a little worried.

Si Guiyan rubbed his temples, stepped up and walked to the top floor with Zhou Wenjin.

...

The garden on the top floor was specially vacated for today's banquet, and various things such as barbecue grills and pool tables and mahjong tables were placed on it, providing guests with ample space to play.

Si Guiyan and Zhou Wenjin went up to the top floor, glanced around, and landed on the place with the most crowds.

Beside the billiards in the center of the garden, the man's silver-gray suit has all the buttons unbuttoned, and the two lapels are hanging lazily. His waist was slumped, he was holding a club in one hand, and caressing the other hand on the table, with a serious expression, his eyes narrowed slightly, and with a slight movement of his hand, he could hear the crisp sound of the club hitting the ball, and the last yellow ball rolled , Stable bag drop.

The onlookers immediately applauded, Qiao Mingyuan whistled, and shouted: "Brother Lu is awesome!"

Zhou Wenjin raised his eyebrows: "Yo, he can also play snooker."

Si Guiyan frowned, I don't know that at all.

He watched the group of young masters and ladies who were never in tune surrounded Lu Ze, and some people brought barbecues to him. With enthusiastic smiles on their faces, they asked him one sentence at a time: "Lu Ze, How can you know everything?"

"One more round and another round, the last ball was absolutely amazing! I didn't realize it just now!" "

Lu Ze, what else do you want? Come out to play together when you have time in the future?"

Some people even opened their mouths like booing: " Lu Ze, if you don't want to have a banquet with Si Gui in the future, you can do it with me!" "..."

The

atmosphere was lively and noisy, and Si Guiyan looked at him from a distance like stars and the moon, with a gentle expression and a calm demeanor. , not the slightest cramped.

Zhou Wenjin clicked his tongue softly, and said: "These guys have always had their eyes above the top, and it's rare for Lu Ze to be so admired by them." "

You're an interesting little lover." Returning to the banquet, but seeing that his complexion was not particularly good, he looked over there again, and he understood roughly, and said with a smile: "Where did you find this person? It should be interesting to be together? Tell me, I'll go find one too?"

Si Guiyan glanced at him, feeling inexplicably unhappy: "Ask Qian Tong." "

That guy Qian Tong's vision fluctuates, I can't believe it." Zhou Wenjin looked at him , smiled and said: "Or when did you have enough fun and let me play?"

Si Guiyan's face darkened: "You?"

Zhou Wenjin seemed not to notice, and smiled and said: "What's wrong with me? Although I am not as good as You, but at any rate you are rich and have status, so why not be a starlet?"

Si Guiyan's lips were drawn up, and she gave him a warning look: "Anyone is fine, I don't care about you, but don't draw his attention. A smile flashed in Zhou

Wenjin's eyes: "I understand, I understand. Just kidding, your people, others can't move."

He changed his voice, and said again: "But how long have you hired him? When the contract expires, if he goes to someone else or someone else looks for him, you can't care about it, right?"

Si Guiyan frowned when he thought of that possibility. , and looked at Lu Ze, who was highly sought after by everyone, feeling inexplicably irritable.

"You don't need to worry about it, I know it."

Zhou Wenjin clicked his tongue twice, he knew it, and I think you are the person who has the least number.

The people around him asked him to play another round, but Lu Ze's smile remained unchanged, his eyes turned slightly, and after seeing the person at the entrance of the top floor, his smile suddenly deepened a lot.

Si Guiyan met his bright eyes, and the restlessness in her heart subconsciously dissipated a lot.

He saw him smiling apologetically at the surroundings, then put down the club and walked quickly, his eyes were full of him.

Lu Ze stopped in front of him: "Brother Yan is here?"

Si Guiyan looked up at him, responded softly, then looked at the crowd behind, looked back at him and said, "Are you still playing?"

Lu Ze said: "Have Brother Yan finished his work?"

Si Guiyan nodded: "It's almost done. If you still want to play, go and play."

Lu Ze shook his head and said: "No, let's go back, Brother Yan is busy today It's been a day."

Si Guiyan looked slightly relaxed, while Lu Ze stood beside him and said to Zhou Wenjin, "I forgot to say happy birthday to Brother Zhou."

Zhou Wenjin waved his hand: "It's okay, it's okay, you have fun Just be happy."

Si Guiyan nodded slightly, subconsciously held Lu Ze's hand with one hand, and said, "Let's go."

Seeing the disappearance of the figure, the people around looked at each other for a while, with surprised and amazed expressions, but they lost interest in the game immediately.

Qiao Mingyuan approached Zhou Wenjin and asked secretly, "Brother Zhou, you have a good relationship with Brother Si. Have you met Lu Ze before?"

Zhou Wenjin looked at him and said, "What? What do you want to do?"

" What can I do?" Qiao Mingyuan said: "I'm just curious, it's rare for Brother Si to have someone by his side, and it doesn't look like he's just playing around, can it be for real?" Zhou Wenjin smiled: "

Really How is it? So what if it's fake? Do you still want to get started?"

"Ham, it's impossible." Qiao Mingyuan said, "I just think he's quite interesting, and we can play together in the future."

Zhou Wenjin snorted With a sound, he raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder: "I advise you, it's better not to think about him."

He turned and walked out, Qiao Mingyuan was curious, and hurriedly followed: "Why, brother? Tell me Oh..."

On

the road, the lights were dim, and the speed of the car was neither fast nor slow.

Lu Ze sat in the co-pilot and turned his head to look at the people around him: "Brother Yan is not in a good mood?" "

No." Si Guiyan said, and said casually: "Why did you get together with Qiao Mingyuan and the others? Lu Ze said: "

When they were waiting for you downstairs, they seemed to be quite curious about me. They came to ask me if I wanted to play together. I thought about it, anyway, it's okay, and I also wanted to go to the top floor to get some air, so I went there."

Si Guiyan hummed, and said, "Did you have a good time?"

"It's not bad." Lu Ze said, "They are all very interesting, and they all have fun."

Si Guiyan was silent for a while, looked ahead and said, "I've never heard of you playing snooker before."

Lu Ze smiled: "Isn't there a chance?"

The car lights were dim, shining from top to bottom. On Si Guiyan's deep face, his entire face was reflected in uncertain light and dark. He said, "What else?"

"I know a little about messy things." Lu Ze thought for a while: "For example, golf, hockey, etc., most of them know a little bit. There are also some board games, and I know how to play a little bit." Si

Gui Yan thought for a while, then suddenly said, "I haven't drunk the wine you opened for me last time."

This was naturally referring to the bottle of wine that Lu Ze opened for him when they first met.

Lu Ze paused, then smiled and said, "If brother Yan wants to drink, I'll make it for you when I get back."

Si Guiyan twitched the corners of his lips and said yes. But from Lu Ze's point of view, his mood is still not high.

The car continued to drive forward. In the dark night, there were no buildings around the urban expressway, only street lights shining ahead.

The phone beeped, Lu Ze looked down, Si Guiyan asked casually: "What's wrong?"

Lu Ze said: "Liu Shao asked me if I have time in two days, so we can go to the suburbs together, go fishing and have fun at the farmhouse or something.

" Gui Yan's hand holding the steering wheel tightened, and said, "You agree?"

Lu Ze shook his head, "Not yet."

Si Guiyan let go of his hand slightly, hummed, and seemed to be explaining after a while: " Most of them usually have nothing to do, they get together to play with some messy things, you should not get together with them."

Hearing this, Lu Ze turned his head to look at Si Guiyan and asked, "Brother Yan doesn't like them?"

Si Guiyan was silent, and said: "No."

He said: "You are usually so busy that you don't see anyone for half a month? Do you still have time to go out and play?" He paused, and then said: "If you really want to play, I will Take you there, don't play with them with something you don't know."

Although Si Guiyan doesn't touch it himself, he is still in this circle after all, and occasionally he can hear some rumors about who's family has done something dirty , Usually it's over with just one ear, but you can't let Lu Ze be contaminated.

Lu Ze laughed when he heard the words, he looked at Si Guiyan and said, "Brother Yan, are you jealous?"

Si Guiyan paused while holding the hand on the steering wheel: "I'm jealous?" He chuckled lightly: "I need it Jealous?"

He said, "I just want to remind you that you are mine, and according to the content of the contract, everything you own belongs to me."

Lu Ze paused when he heard the words, the smile on the corner of his mouth faded, and he slowly Said: "Contract..."

Lu Ze looked at him, and asked softly, "Brother Yan is unhappy, is it only because of the contract?"

Si Guiyan met his clear and dark eyes, and felt his heart tremble for some reason. He tightened his hands on the steering wheel, and said, "Otherwise, why else?"

Lu Ze was silent for a moment, then smiled suddenly: "Brother Yan said that I belong to you..."

He whispered: "It means Lover?"

Si Guiyan paused, and said: "Yes."

The smile on the corner of Lu Ze's mouth slowly faded, his eyelids drooped slightly, and he smiled slowly after a while, he raised his eyes to look at Si Guiyan , slowly said: "Brother Yan is right, don't worry, Brother Yan, I will definitely abide by my duty as a lover in the future, and will not do anything that makes Brother Yan unhappy." The atmosphere in the car was a little strange for a while

.

Si Guiyan keenly sensed that something was wrong with Lu Ze's attitude, but after thinking about it, he didn't find anything wrong.

During the duration of the relationship, Party B is not allowed to have a love relationship with outsiders, and must fulfill the obligations of a lover to meet Party A's physical and various needs. This is the content stipulated in the contract and the result of joint discussions between the two. No objection was raised.

Si Guiyan's hand on the steering wheel tightened subconsciously, and he didn't understand whether Lu was really unhappy or whether it was his illusion.

...

But all kinds of deeds afterwards made Si Guiyan understand that this was not his illusion.

During the few days when Lu Ze was on vacation at home, there seemed to be nothing wrong with the relationship between the two of them, but Si Guiyan could clearly feel that the relationship between the two of them was no longer as relaxed and comfortable as usual, but more deliberate with each other. stiff.

In fact, Lu Ze's attitude towards him was the same as before, but Si Guiyan always felt that it was different from usual.

For example he will no longer cook even though it was his previous request. He will no longer make trouble with him or make jokes with him in a disobedient manner. Even on the bed, he was no longer the jerk he used to be. Si Guiyan told him to stop and stop, but left him stuck in the middle of the road, which was annoying, and it seemed that he really took his words to heart.

But Si Guiyan always felt uncomfortable, but he didn't understand why.

This state lasted until half a month later, when Lu Ze joined the group.

When I woke up the next morning, the bed was empty and no one was there. Instead of the usual note on the bedside, there was a cold message on the phone, stating that he was going to film a movie.

Si Guiyan sat on the bed for a long time, not understanding exactly what kind of anger Lu Ze was getting.

It seems like it all started the night of the banquet.

That night, Si Gui invited Zhou Wenjin to have a drink together. As soon as Zhou Wenjin entered the box door, he was amazed: "Brother Si, Brother Si, this is really rare. Your old man can take the initiative to ask me out." He sat down on Si

Gui Beside the banquet, he said: "Tell me yourself, which time in the past month or so did you say that you have something to do with me? What's the matter? The beauty is in your arms, did you finally think of me?" Si Guiyan glanced at him: "Do

n't Nonsense."

He picked up a glass of wine and drank it in one gulp. Zhou Wenjin was surprised, and quickly sat up straight: "What's the matter? Why are you still drinking to relieve your worries?"

Si Guiyan put down the wine glass and turned around Looking at him, Zhou Wenjin hurriedly said: "Brother Si, don't scare me, just tell me what happened, something happened to the company? It's not like that..."

Si Guiyan said: "Don't think about it."

He leaned on the sofa Go up, tap your knees with your fingers, and under Zhou Wenjin's anxious gaze, he hesitated for a while before saying: "You said...someone is suddenly angry, why?" "Who? Who is angry with you?" Zhou Wenjin was surprised for a moment, he

looked Looking at Si Guiyan, he subconsciously said, "Isn't that your little lover?"

Si Guiyan didn't speak, and Zhou Wenjin took it as his acquiescence. He suddenly became interested, and leaned closer to him: "It's not brother, how dare he be angry with you?"

Si Guiyan looked at him suspiciously, and Zhou Wenjin said: "As far as our circle is concerned, which one of the foster people Don't you enshrine your benefactor like an ancestor? Who is so bold to be angry with the benefactor?"

Si Guiyan frowned: "Is that so?"

"Of course." Zhou Wenjin said: "Being raised for money and status Figure resources, after all, have something to do, what are you looking for when you are angry? Trying to make the donor unhappy? Or is it because you have enough things for yourself?"

Si Guiyan pondered for a moment, and said, "It's not that he...is obviously angry."

Zhou Wenjin said, "How do you say that?"

Si Guiyan briefly summarized what happened to them recently, and Zhou Wenjin laughed immediately. : "Brother, isn't this called anger?"

"Yes, he didn't show you face, isn't he secretly expressing his dissatisfaction?"

Si Guiyan glanced at him, then picked up his glass and drank. After taking a big mouthful, he said annoyedly, "I know."

He just didn't know why Lu Ze was angry.

Seeing his appearance, Zhou Wenjin slowly became more serious, and asked, "What's the matter? Aren't you all quite normal at my last birthday party? What happened?" Si Guiyan fell silent

. After a while, he sighed, "I don't know either."

Zhou Wenjin said, "You always know when it started, right?"

Si Guiyan glanced at Zhou Wenjin, and told him the cause of the incident. His complexion gradually changed, and finally after he finished speaking, he slammed down the sofa and said, "Fuck, this kid is ambitious!"

Si Guiyan looked at him, "What do you say?"

Zhou Wenjin slapped the table , analyzed with him carefully: "Think about what he said, is it because of the contract? He also asked you if he is your lover? What does this mean? Isn't this just wanting to be superior?!" Si Guiyan was taken aback for a moment

. "Superior?"

Zhou Wenjin said with righteous indignation: "Yes! He just wasn't satisfied with his status as a lover and wanted a name, so he told you this in a roundabout way!"

Si Guiyan was stunned for a long time, and then slowly Said: "Name... what name?"

Zhou Wenjin said: "Shortly speaking, it's your boyfriend's identity. More distantly, it's your future partner, your other half's identity Oh yes, same-sex marriage is not allowed in China, but no matter what, as long as With your acknowledgment, in front of outsiders, he is your person, and his identity is completely different from that of a lover." He rubbed his head: "Tsk, I haven't seen it yet, that kid is not small. It's normal, with your status as Brother Si, who would not be tempted..."

Zhou Wenjin couldn't hear what Si Guiyan said later, he just silently repeated the words boyfriend and partner in his mind, The thoughts in my heart became clear in an instant.

Lu Ze's words that night, his reaction, his attitude, and his vague awareness of something wrong seemed to be explained at this moment.

Boy friend?

Si Guiyan thought about this word, but he didn't seem to find it repulsive. As for the future partner,

after thinking about it for the rest of my life, it seems that it would be nice to have such a person by my side all the time?

If so... what did he do last time?

Zhou Wenjin was still chattering: "Brother, let me tell you, you must not fall for his tricks. People like them have no heart, and they are all here for your money! It's nothing more than watching As long as you can provide him with resources or something, brother, you must not let him be happy...Brother? Brother Si?"

He looked at Si Guiyan's distracted look, and had a bad premonition in his heart: "Brother? You don't really

care it, do you?"

Si Guiyan glanced at him: "No?"

"No." Zhou Wenjin scratched his hair: "It's not that you can't, it's just that you haven't thought about what to do in case of his intentions." Is it impure?"

Si Guiyan paused, and said slowly: "If it's not pure, it's not pure. If it's my money, it's my money. I'm happy to let him do it."

Zhou Wenjin opened his mouth, not knowing what to say for a moment.

Si Guiyan stood up, and his expression became brighter. He patted him on the shoulder and said, "Thanks to you today, I'll go back first as you play." After he finished speaking, he turned around and left

. Only Liu Zhou Wenjin looked at his back, and couldn't help but patted his mouth for a moment.

Let you talk nonsense.

Si Guiyan got drunk and couldn't drive, so he found a substitute driver. On the way back, he looked at the dim scene outside the window, recalling all the things the two had spent together in the past, as well as Lu Ze's words, and what kind of reaction he had at that time, he was drunk, and his brain couldn't help but throbbing.

He didn't believe what Zhou Wenjin said that Lu Ze had other schemes against him. Even though they haven't been together for long, he knows the character of that little bastard.

If it was just a nurturing relationship, he wouldn't be able to do this. With that kind of sincerity, Si Guiyan believed that he would not be mistaken.

But to say that he likes me... Si Guiyan is also a little uncertain. After all, he is ten years older than him, and his personality is not as warm and calm as his, but rather boring... He rubbed his forehead, thinking to himself, I like

it Whether you like it or not, in short, he is his person now, and he can't escape.

There are still a few years left, and he doesn't believe that he still can't catch him.

It was not too early, Si Guiyan sent a message to Assistant Lin, after making sure that he was not asleep, he asked him to adjust his itinerary for the next two days, and bought another plane ticket to Lu Ze's city.

The street lamps on the side of the street were bright, and the orange halo hung in the air and sprinkled on the ground, illuminating the road ahead.

A chapter of seven thousand characters!

applaud!