Chapter 110

The days in the palace were relaxed and happy.

Because it was under the eyes of the emperor, the courtiers were honest and did not dare to do anything messy. There is nothing important on weekdays, so Jingchasi is free. Yan Lingqiu spends more time with Lu Ze every day, except for the affairs of the Supervisor of Rites. Autumn is also enjoying it.

Only Fushun, in order to avoid suspicion, has fewer and fewer opportunities to serve in front of the imperial court. Some young eunuchs are anxious, and politely persuade him that if he stays for a long time, His Majesty will forget him, but Fushun is very happy, saying Don't worry, don't worry.

Your Majesty and Dugong Yan are able to have what they are today, and His Majesty has seen all the contributions he has made, so why worry about it?

Fushun felt elated and felt that he had really done something quite remarkable.

Another half month passed, and at the beginning of June, the weather became hotter, and ice was used everywhere in the palace. Lu Ze's palace is surrounded by water on both sides, and there is a bamboo forest behind it, which is cool.

Due to the severe drought in Shaanxi last year, it is inevitable that this situation will happen again this year. The local officials concealed the truth, so the emperor sent the Jingcha Division to prevent it and supervise it. Yan Lingqiu has been busy with this matter recently, leaving early and returning late, not to mention Lu Ze, he himself wants to finish the matter as soon as possible and accompany him early.

Today, after finally explaining the matter, Yan Lingqiu hurried back to Lingbo Hall. Because of the distance, he purposely made a detour from the bamboo forest at the back of the hall. Unexpectedly, outside the bamboo forest, he saw a woman in a blue skirt wandering around, looking around from time to time, her whereabouts were suspicious.

Yan Lingqiu's eyes flickered, and he asked in a deep voice: "Who is sneaking around here?"

The woman was startled, she quickly turned her head, swaying her steps, revealing a beautiful face. She seemed very surprised to see Yan Lingqiu, and she also had a well-hidden disappointment.

The woman bowed and saluted: "I have seen Lord Dugong, the youngest daughter is Lu Deyong's daughter. She was going out to have fun, but she didn't get separated from the servant girl at home, so she came here unknowingly." "Lv Deyong, servant of the household department?

" Ling Qiu's gaze fell heavily on her, and he saw that she was dressed in bright clothes, her makeup was delicate, and she was well-groomed. He said that he was not separated from the maidservant, but he didn't seem to be in the slightest flustered or nervous. He said: "Is it true that you are not separated?"

The woman bit her lower lip: "Yes."

Yan Lingqiu

asked again: "Where did you get separated?" Over there."

"Shuixin Pavilion." Yan Lingqiu repeated silently, looking at her with extremely cold eyes. After all, that woman is a noble daughter of an official, who has been pampered and honored since she was a child, how could she bear such a thing? Especially since she had other plans, she was even more nervous, and her hand holding the handkerchief couldn't help but tighten.

Yan Lingqiu looked at him, thinking of the hot weather recently, the emperor would often come out to walk around between dealing with political affairs, or take a walk in the gazebo by the lake, or in the bamboo forest.

This woman is wandering outside the bamboo forest, so she always knows what she is doing.

He also said that those people were finally being honest, but he didn't expect that they were still using secret tricks behind their backs.

His eyes became colder and colder, Yan Lingqiu also knew that it was meaningless to embarrass a woman, if it wasn't for his father's instigation, how could she dare to come here to meet the emperor by chance?

"Come here." Yan Lingqiu ordered in a deep voice, and the subordinates who followed immediately stepped forward: "Duke."

Yan Lingqiu turned his eyes around her, with a gloomy expression: "Send someone to send this Miss Lu back. By the way, I want to ask Mr. Lu, how should he repay the governor for sending his daughter back intact?"

The subordinate clapped his hands and said yes, and strode up to Miss Lu with a serious face: "Miss Lu, follow me."

Miss Lu was unwilling to achieve her goal. But even though she grew up in her boudoir, she had also heard of the ruthless methods of this Dugong Yan, so she couldn't struggle too much at this time, for fear of being exposed, she had to leave obediently.

Before leaving, she bowed and forced a smile and said, "Thank you, Dugong."

After saying that, her eyes swept across the bamboo forest, and Yan Lingqiu caught the loss in her eyes very well.

After the figures of the two slowly disappeared, Yan Lingqiu took a deep breath, slowly thinking about Lu Deyong's name, his eyes darkened.

He wouldn't care about a woman, but Lu Deyong...

After calming down his emotions, Yan Lingqiu walked through the bamboo forest and led him to the outside of the hall. Fushun was waiting outside, and when he saw it, he smiled and narrowed his eyes: " Master Yan is back."

Yan Lingqiu glanced at him, Fushun shook his whisk, and said with a smile: "Master Yan, come in quickly, His Majesty has been thinking about you."

Yan Lingqiu nodded slightly at him, and pushed the door open Into the hall. Lu Ze heard the movement early in the morning, and looked up, with a warm expression: "You're back?"

Yan Lingqiu looked at his handsome smiling face, and thought of his usual gentle temper, thinking about his appearance messily in his heart, It must be how many girls like it. This time, luckily, he solved it in advance, and then what? Can he still be on guard all the time?

Lu Ze keenly sensed that he was in a bad mood, and his face turned serious: "What's wrong? But what happened to the Jingchasi?"

Yan Lingqiu shook his head, and he didn't want to tell him about it in private until : "It's hot outside, and I feel bored in my heart, so I'll be fine when I come back."

Lu Ze smiled lightly, and patted the place beside him: "Fushun ordered someone to prepare a pot of herbal tea. I drink it and it tastes good. Come and taste it.

" After taking a sip of the teacup, it was indeed refreshing, and slowly calmed down the restlessness in my heart. Lu Ze raised his hand and stroked the center of his brow, and said, "Let them prepare some refreshing meals to relieve the heat in the evening. How are things going today, what's the problem?"

Yan Lingqiu had already sorted out his emotions, and smiled when he heard this Said: "Your Majesty can make arrangements. The affairs of the Jingchasi have almost been dealt with, so there is no need to go there tomorrow. There are still some matters concerning the Supervisor of Ceremonies. Let them send them." Seeing that he didn't want to say anything, Lu Ze didn't either

. Reluctantly, he just pinched his earlobe and said: "Okay."

He said: "I haven't seen you all day, so sit here with me."

Yan Lingqiu leaned obediently beside him upon hearing this. Lu Ze was reviewing the memorial, he glanced at it casually, and looked away again. Lu Ze noticed his movements and said, "Look at what you want, there is no need to avoid it."

Yan Lingqiu was not interested at all. After thinking about it, he still set his eyes on the table. He glanced at it casually, but unexpectedly I saw an imperial edict next to me.

"This is..." He was slightly puzzled, and Lu Ze flattened the imperial decree, saying: "Today, the Ministry of Rites wrote a letter saying that I have been keeping filial piety for these years, and my birthday is simply past. Now that the filial piety period is over, I want to make this longevity The festival will be held, and I will allow it. I think it is also the uncles and brothers who have not seen the fiefs for a long time, so I simply take this opportunity to invite them to Beijing and get together together." Yan Lingqiu saw that the imperial decree was not only to call the princes of the

fiefs When they entered Beijing, they were also asked to bring their families with them, basically dragging their families with them. He wondered if these princes were not honest recently, and the emperor wanted to take this opportunity to announce them to Beijing so that he could beat them up?

Thinking so, he asked the same question. Lu Ze laughed lightly when he heard the words, and said: "That's not the case. It's not that complicated. I just want to meet the children of the royal family, and I will know it well in the future." Yan Lingqiu thought about it

. A little-known prince in the palace, who has little contact with the princes of the fief, and doesn't know him very well. If things go on like this, I'm afraid it will be disadvantageous to the country.

He didn't think too much, just said: "Your Majesty's arrangements are very good."

The two of them leaned together like that, Lu Ze clinging to the ink pen to review the memorial, Yan Lingqiu was also beside him, holding a book in his hand, but Is a little absent-minded.

He wanted to celebrate his birthday, what gift should he prepare?

Various thoughts flashed through his mind, but he rejected them again. Yan Lingqiu frowned for a while, and fell into a difficult situation.

At this moment, Lu Ze suddenly called him: "Ling Qiu?"

Yan Lingqiu came back to his senses, looked at him and said, "Your Majesty?"

Lu Ze tapped his head with a pen, and said with a smile, "What do you think?" What about it?"

Yan Lingqiu hesitated and snorted, and every time he didn't speak, he just said: "What did your Majesty just say?"

Lu Ze said: "I asked you if you like children."

Yan Lingqiu paused when he heard the words, and almost fell silent. In an instant, he thought of the unruly daughter of the Lu family outside just now, and also remembered the words about the emperor's heir that the courtiers had said before urging him to stand up, and did not understand what Lu Ze meant by suddenly asking this question.

He twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling a little confused, and said against his will: "I like it."

Lu Ze glanced at him and asked, "Then what age group do you like?"

"What?" Yan Lingqiu didn't realize it for a while, he stared at Shang Luze for a long time, and then slowly said: "It's probably...the kind of five or six years old." "I know something,

no Cry as you please, be nice."

Lu Ze nodded thoughtfully, but Yan Lingqiu looked at him, endured it for a long time, and said, "Why did Your Majesty suddenly ask this question?"

Lu Ze said with a smile on his face, "That's right. When I was just drafting the decree, I suddenly thought that in recent years, there have been many clan relatives asking for the establishment of a son, thinking that their heirs are also abundant, and this time when they come to Beijing, there will be many children, so it will be very lively." Yan Lingqiu heard the words, and his heart

sank He settled for a while, but when he thought of the heir that the courtiers were coveting and the emperor's heir, he was upset again.

While his thoughts were restless, Yan Lingqiu's body suddenly rose into the air, he was startled, his eyes widened, and he saw that Lu Ze had already stood up, picked him up face to face, like a child, and moved aside go.

He subconsciously wrapped his hands and feet around his body, and exclaimed: "Your Majesty?!"

Lu Ze paused, lowered his eyes to look at him, and said in a faint voice, "Just now Lingqiu looked absent-minded. I don't know what I'm thinking, and I don't even look at me."

Yan Lingqiu glanced back in the direction, blushed, and said softly: "Your Majesty, I'm thinking about... about Shaanxi, and I'm a little worried that they can Can't handle it well..."

"Yeah." Lu Ze responded lightly: "Now, have you thought about it?"

Yan Lingqiu knew what was going to happen next, and felt a little nervous and shy: "Think, think Alright. Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Ah Ze..."

Before he finished speaking, he was thrown onto the bed. Yan Lingqiu wanted to hide aside, but someone grabbed his ankle and pulled him back. Lu Ze then leaned forward, put one hand on his ear, and the other on his waist, looking down at him: "Then, maybe you think about me now?"

Yan Lingqiu's Adam's apple rolled up and down.

The chaotic belt was thrown on the ground, and accompanied by the falling curtain, it swayed slightly.

The setting sun outside the window melts gold and shines brightly.