Chapter 84

During this period of rushing to wrap up, Lu Ze had a lot of scenes. From morning to night, the two of them hadn't seen each other for a long time except for the video, and naturally they didn't have much chance to get in touch with each other.

Because of this, the kiss seemed particularly lingering and deep.

Si Guiyan was still a little sensible, put one hand on his shoulder and refused, "Don't...it's outside..."

Lu Ze bit his lip and said, "Assistant Lin told me that this There is no one else on the floor except you two."

Now that Assistant Lin has gone out to see off the guests, there are only the two of them on the entire top floor.

Si Guiyan raised his neck, bit his lower lip and restrained his voice: "Someone will come up... Don't stay here, go to the office..."

Lu Ze didn't want others to see them when they were making out, so he hugged him The hand at the waist slid down, supporting the place where his tailbone was down, hanging the person firmly on his body, got up and walked to the office.

Si Guiyan subconsciously looped his legs around where he could support them, but he was ten years older than him, with his cheeky face, how could he maintain such a posture? He gritted his teeth and said in a low voice: "Lu Ze, let me down."

Lu Ze said, "Don't worry, Brother Yan, Assistant Lin hasn't come back yet, no one can see."

Si Guiyan's ears turned red, "I didn't mean that... ...You put me down." How old is he, how can he be hugged like this... like a child?

Lu Ze was stunned by him, and then said in a low voice: "Brother Yan, don't move, otherwise I'm not sure if I can walk to the office?"

Si Guiyan noticed something, his face turned red and then pale, helpless, He only spat in a low voice: "Rogue."

The door of the office was opened and then closed with a bang. There was clearly a soft and comfortable sofa in the room, but Lu Ze maliciously sat on the office chair, facing the desk directly, and clasped his waist tightly.

He asked: "Brother Yan usually works here?"

Si Guiyan seemed to realize something, and his eyes widened: "Lu Ze, don't make trouble."

Si Guiyan entertained guests today and dressed more formally than usual Many, a decent black suit, the double-breasted design perfectly presents the waistline, firmly wrapping the lean muscles of the whole body. A cat's-eye green cuff on the cuff added to the whole outfit. Lu Ze lowered his head, biting his teeth, and said in an aggrieved and vague voice, "Brother Yan, I miss you..." Si Guiyan pressed the back of his head With a slight force on his hand, he couldn't say a word of rejection after all.

...

outside the office.

Assistant Lin came back after seeing off the guests, looked at the empty floor, then at the closed office, hesitated for a moment, still didn't choose to go there, and went back to work honestly.

After a while, the sound of the elevator door opening sounded. He looked back and saw that it was someone from the project team who came to report to work.

"Assistant Lin." The man passed by Assistant Lin and asked politely, "Is the director busy now, do you have a project to review for him?" "Manager Zhou." Assistant Lin stroked his glasses, "I suggest

you If you're not in a hurry..." He glanced at the watch in his hand, thought about the time secretly, and said kindly: "Come back tomorrow."

Manager Zhou was a little surprised: "Why? Isn't Mr. Fang of Hengtai already gone? Does President Si have any other guests?"

Assistant Lin smiled politely: "I'm sorry that it's inconvenient for me to answer you, but it's just my friendly suggestion. It may not be very appropriate to go to President Si at this time."

Manager Zhou glanced at the office, hesitated, and finally decided to believe Assistant Lin's words, and smiled at him: "I'm not in a hurry here. If that's the case, I'll come back tomorrow. I have Assistant Lau Lin." Assistant Lin

stood Standing up: "Manager Zhou is polite, Manager Zhou walk slowly."

Assistant Lin breathed a sigh of relief when he entered the elevator, sat back to his seat and continued working, while thinking that Mr. Lu is here... Maybe he can get off work on time today?

...

The two people in the room were completely ignorant, the kind-hearted Assistant Lin did them a big favor, Si Guiyan had never dared to be presumptuous, but that little bastard kept asking him how the company's sound insulation was? If someone comes up, will they hear anything? Even though Si Guiyan knew that the building was built with high-quality materials, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous when he heard the words at this time, covering his red lips and eyes, not daring to say a word.

In the end, Si Guiyan glared at him angrily, but there were tears in his eyes, no matter how you looked at it, he had a different style. Lu Ze was unoccupied and went up to kiss him again, and heard him scold in a hoarse voice: "Lu Ze!"

Lu Ze decisively admitted his mistake: "I made a mistake, Brother Yan."

He hugged him in his arms: "But I I haven't seen you for such a long time, I really can't help it."

Si Guiyan closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "Release!"

Lu Ze let go of his hand reluctantly, Si Guiyan Standing up with one hand on the table, his movements were still a little stiff, his face changed slightly, and he looked down at him, Lu Ze said wittily, "I didn't get it on your clothes..." He looked at him cautiously: "Brother Yan is angry?"

Si Guiyan looked at his pitiful look, and immediately smiled angrily: "If I continue to be tortured like this by you, I will die a few years earlier."

Lu Ze's expression changed, and he said in a deep voice : "Brother Yan, don't make such a joke."

Si Guiyan froze his hands as he straightened his clothes, and looked at him sideways: "Why are you so nervous? I'm about ten years older than you, isn't that normal?" "Anyway, don't talk nonsense.

" Dao, stood up and helped him straighten his clothes: "Don't say such nonsense in the future."

Si Guiyan looked up at his unsightly expression, fell silent for a moment, and finally raised his hand to rub his face, laughing softly He said: "Children."

Lu Ze turned his face away: "I don't like to hear it."

Si Guiyan said with a helpless smile: "Okay, okay, if you don't like to hear it, then I won't talk about it in the future." He didn't know why, Some soft, some inexplicable loss.

Si Guiyan never felt that there was any problem with his age before, but now he is thinking that he is ten years older than him... Si Guiyan cleaned up the surroundings and continued to deal with work

, while Lu Ze sat aside While playing on the sofa, he looked at him and said, "When will Brother Yan finish his work?"

Si Guiyan said, "Soon." He paused, then looked at him and suddenly asked, "Are you busy tonight?

" Ze was startled, and then laughed out: "Brother Yan, are you asking me out?"

Si Guiyan pursed his lips, lowered his head and continued with his work, and said casually, "I have a friend's birthday tonight, and I was invited to attend Banquet. If you are fine, you can go with me."

Lu Ze's smile deepened: "Okay, I just finished the filming, what can I do?"

He thought for a while, and said: "If you are a friend of Brother Yan, you need Don't I need to make any preparations?"

He pointed to the clothes he was wearing, he had just returned from the set, casual and casual, not like driving to a dinner party.

Si Guiyan glanced at the time and said: "His banquet starts at eight o'clock. After I finish my work, I will take you to the personal customization studio to find a piece of clothing in time." Lu Ze put one hand on the armrest of the sofa and said with a smile

: "Okay."

...

At 4:30 in the afternoon, the work was finished ahead of schedule, and Si Guiyan took Lu Ze out of the office, and knocked on his desk as he passed Assistant Lin's desk: "There is nothing to do today, you can leave early Already."

Assistant Lin stood up and said hello calmly, but in fact he was always relieved.

The big boss is finally a man.

He glanced at Lu Ze, Mr. Lu can come here often in the future.

When I got down to the underground parking lot, because it was a private trip, Lu Ze didn't ask the driver, but drove there by himself. It's not even the evening rush hour after get off work, and the road is still smooth.

Si Guiyan stopped at the entrance of a high-end custom studio to pick up the clothes he had ordered earlier in the morning, and asked the designer to help find a suitable one for Lu Ze.

Lu Ze's figure was placed there, and he was a natural clothes hanger. The designer found him a silver-gray suit with dark patterns on it, which was low-key yet luxurious.

Si Guiyan was waiting outside, and when he heard him coming out of the fitting room, he raised his eyes and was stunned for a moment.

The young man looks gentle and stable, but perhaps because of his young age and the fact that he is still in school, he dresses casually and casually, so it is inevitable that he is a little green in front of him. But today, his upper body in a silver-gray suit perfectly sets off his whole figure. His shoulders are wide and his waist is narrow, and his slender and straight legs are wrapped in trousers of the same color, giving him a gentle and restrained maturity. temperament.

The designer praised: "Mr. Lu's body proportion is very good. Few people can wear this suit with charm, but it is natural for Mr. Lu. Mr. Lu can try this style more in the future. It's very suitable for you."

Lu Ze didn't pay attention to the designer, but just looked at Si Guiyan, and asked warmly, "Does it look good?"

The designer paused, keenly aware of something, and smiled but said nothing.

Si Guiyan paused for a while, then nodded, his voice unconsciously a little hoarse: "Well, not bad." It was

also at this time that he realized that in his eyes, he was still a child, but in fact, there were already some adults. edge.

Lu Ze smiled: "I think it's good too." He took two steps forward, pulled the corner of Si Guiyan's clothes and looked them up and down: "It matches the clothes on Brother Yan very well."

Si Guiyan was wearing a traditional black dress. Suits, simple and elegant, logically speaking, black and white suits should be more suitable, but when Si Guiyan heard what he said, he looked at the two people in the mirror and nodded slowly: "If you are satisfied, order this suit It's over."

Lu Ze naturally had no objections, and the two arranged a simple hairstyle before driving to the banquet.

It was the rush hour after get off work, and the two of them stopped and stopped on the road, and arrived at the banquet site at 7:30.

The car was handed over to the porter to park, and the owner of the banquet heard that Si Guiyan was coming, and hurried out to greet him: "Brother Si!"

He strode over with a smile on his face: "I'm just waiting for you, I'm waiting for you." I'm afraid you won't come."

Si Guiyan said: "It was agreed in advance, why don't you come."

Zhou Wenjin turned sideways quickly: "Hurry up and come in quickly."

His gaze fell on Lu Ze, as if he had thought of something, he paused with a smile on his face, looked at Si Guiyan and said, "Brother Si, isn't this Xiao Lin? No introduction?

" , Si Guiyan paused after hearing the words, and said after a while: "This is Lu Ze."

He didn't introduce too much, but Zhou Wenjin thought of the latest rumors in the circle, and the smile on his face deepened, looking at Lu Ze The smile on his face slowly became curious and enthusiastic: "Hurry up, hurry up, come in, the guests will be here soon, and the banquet will begin."

Si Guiyan glanced at Lu Ze, and walked in step by step. Lu Ze didn't say much, just smiled at Zhou Wenjin and followed.

Zhou Wenjin looked at the backs of the two of them from behind, amazed.