Chapter 6

The second half of the game started quickly, and the intensity was even worse than that of the first half.

With a "bang", Lu Ze scored another goal, and the surrounding voices rose instantly.

Lin Zhiyan sat obediently on the bench with his clothes and a bottle of water in his arms. Although he didn't know much about basketball, he could tell that Lu Ze was doing pretty well.

Half of the eyes of the people around were on the basketball game, and the other half were on Lin Zhiyan. The girls looked excited and excited, and whispered softly:

"You are so good!"

"Looks like a little daughter-in-law!"

"Lu Ze asked him to sit here, and he really didn't move!" "

I If I remember correctly, he seems to be Lin Zhiyan from the School of Life Science and Technology, and the grassroots of their school!" "

Fuck! The grassroots from the School of Life Sciences came to cheer for Lu Ze? Isn't this true love? This isn't true love!! "

"He seems to be very indifferent to outsiders, basically no one sees him laughing, but you see how he just faced Lu Ze, he is so obedient and soft ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

" Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopool

_ His face was still calm and composed, holding his clothes calmly, but the roots of his ears behind the broken hair had already turned red.

What kind...what little daughter-in-law...

are they really, really...

what are they talking about?

Lin Zhiyan's thoughts were confused, and he even looked at the field with some wandering eyes. Unexpectedly, in such an instant, the onlookers suddenly exclaimed, Lin Zhiyan's heart trembled, and he hurriedly looked over, and saw Lu Ze staggering back, covering his waist and abdomen with one hand, his face pale .

The players on the field also gathered around one after another, showing concern; Lin Zhiyan also stood up in a "shua", his expression was tense, and his breathing could not help but be a little short.

"Lu Ze! Are you okay!" The captain asked him worriedly while holding him by the arm, and the teammates around him talked anxiously.

Lu Ze waved his hand and looked back at the people around him.

Qin Yiming frowned, with an annoyed and apologetic look on his face: "I'm really sorry, I couldn't control myself and bumped into it. Are you in good health? Do you want to go to the school hospital?" Qin Yiming always showed his gentle appearance

. The concern is also very sincere and sincere. Lu Ze looked at him for a while, then suddenly twitched the corners of his lips and said, "Senior Brother Qin is serious, he just bumped into him, so he's so delicate." He looked at his

teammates: "Don't worry, I'm fine, let's continue fighting."

Qin Yiming said: "Why don't you go to the hospital and don't force yourself, I will feel sorry if something happens." He paused, then said understandingly: "Today's game will be considered as your victory Well, if you want to fight, let's make an appointment next time, and have a good time."

As soon as the words came out, the faces of the other team members changed, and Lu Ze chuckled: "Senior Brother Qin, what is this?" He raised his head to signal Looking at the score board next to him, the black eyes smiled lightly: "Based on this score, we should have won. Why do you seem to let us?

" Neither are pretty.

The difference between the two teams on the scoreboard was two points, but with those two points, it seemed like a natural barrier, and they couldn't overcome it no matter what.

Lu Ze patted the captain's hand beside him, and said to him: "Brother Qin, don't worry, it's okay if you say it's okay, and even if something goes wrong, I won't trouble you.

" The referee on one side said: "Go on!"

Seeing that the situation here is not serious, the referee nodded and signaled the players on both sides to get ready.

Lu Ze looked back to the corner, and seeing Lin Zhiyan standing up, looking at him worriedly, he smiled at him, signaling him to be calm.

Lin Zhiyan's heart eased a little, the hand holding the clothes was still tightly clenched, and he didn't even pay attention to the excited words of the girls around him, such as "he cares about him so much" and "this is true love".

Qin Yiming saw all this in his eyes, and his eyes became more and more cold.

The game starts again.

On the surface, the two teams were polite, but perhaps because of Lu Ze's injury, the fight inevitably became a little bit angry. Especially the team from the School of Biological Sciences seemed to have pinpointed the focus of the fire and aimed all their spearheads at Lu Ze. Lu Ze grabs the ball and they rob, Lu Ze shoots and they block. There are always one or two people around Lu Ze, interfering with his actions.

Even a layman can see that they are obviously targeting Lu Ze.

Lin Zhiyan frowned unconsciously, and the people behind him whispered, "Why are they doing this? This is clearly targeting Lu Ze." "

Lu Ze played well, and they are right to target strong opponents "

The scores of the School of Biological Sciences have been falling behind. If Lu is not controlled, the situation will never be reversed." "...

"

But despite this, the scores of the business school are also rising. No matter how tight the opponent's defense is, when there are omissions in the end, Lu Ze is as nimble as a fish on the field. He can touch the ball as long as he finds a hole, and once he touches the ball, scoring is inevitable.

The end time is approaching, and the players of the School of Biological Sciences can only watch helplessly as the score of the School of Business is getting higher and higher. Compared with the first half, Lu Ze seemed to be playing with them and kept the score at two points. Now Lu Then they obviously became serious, and the score difference of tens of points was slapping them in the face.

The two players defended very hard, but even so, it was impossible to send more people to Lu Ze's side, after all, there were other opponents watching. I saw him jump lightly, and then a three-pointer into the basket, and the game ended.

There was dead silence on the basketball court.

The teammates from the business school patted Lu Ze on the shoulder, grinned and gave him a thumbs up. The team members on the opposite side were panting heavily, and their faces were not so good-looking. Qin Yiming couldn't even maintain his usual smile, and stared fixedly at Lu Ze.

In the second half of the game, apart from scoring a point at the beginning, they didn't score a single point!

Lu Ze always has thousands of ways to snatch the ball from their hands, but it is still under the full defense of the two of them.

Lu Ze smiled, looked at Qin Yiming and said, "You'll be on the top if you hit it. Brother Qin has a lot of people, so you don't know as much as me?"

Qin Yiming looked at the dazzling 108:36 score board, and then Looking at Lu Ze, he wanted to punch him, but because of the image he had established, he could only grit his teeth and bear it: "How come, winning or losing is normal in a game, this time it's our lack of skills, so I'm willing to bet and admit defeat. "

Senior brother Qin is very strong." Lu Ze said: "My waist still hurts, but senior brother Qin is really strong."

Qin Yiming twitched the corners of his mouth: "I didn't pay attention. If there is anything wrong with my junior brother, just look for me."

Lu Ze smiled: "Don't worry about it, I also believe that senior brother Qin was careless."

Qin Yiming's face froze, then The slow word "accidentally" gave him the illusion of being seen through by the person in front of him.

"Junior brother is talking about..."

The two teammates stepped forward one after another. Even if they were annoyed, they had to politely shake hands and express friendship on the surface.

The captain of the business school walked back with Lu Ze's shoulders in his arms, and said with a smile, "Hahaha, you're not bad, you really made a big splash today!" Lu Ze said, "It's the

captain who cooperates well with everyone."

The captain laughed He said loudly, picked up the water on the side and threw it to him: "You play well, and you speak nicely." "

Today's big victory, let's go out and get together, where do you all want to go?"

A group of people chattered, Lu Ze waited for them to finish talking before saying: "Everyone, I have something to do tonight, so I probably won't be able to go."

The captain said: "What's the matter? I don't have time for a meal? Or it will be later, we Waiting for you."

A group of people agreed, and Lu Ze smiled: "No, I have an appointment with someone else. Don't worry about me, as long as you have fun." "Appointment? Who is it?

You kid? Got a girlfriend?" The captain suddenly became interested, hooked his neck and said, "Then you bring someone here, and we can do it together! Others in the team also have a girlfriend, and I will ask them to bring their girlfriends too."

Lu Ze glanced at Lin Zhiyan who was not far away, and smiled, "No, he's embarrassed."

"What's so embarrassing..." Before the captain finished speaking, he was kicked by the vice-captain next to him. He turned his head inexplicably, and saw the vice-captain winking at him.

The captain was still a little confused, but the vice-captain said first: "It's okay, it's okay, go first if you have something to do, and we will meet again next time we have a chance." Lu Ze was startled for a moment, then burst out laughing, and after saying hello, he turned and walked

towards Walk in the direction of Lin Zhiyan.

The captain elbowed the vice-captain: "What were you doing just now?"

The vice-captain said, "I want you to be perceptive, so don't delay other people's good deeds."

"What?" The captain went to Lu Ze's side again. At a glance, he saw him standing in front of Lin Zhiyan with a smile on his face, as if realizing something, he widened his eyes and said, "Damn it, didn't you?!" "

He, the two of them?"

"You are in charge of others." The captain dragged him away: "If you have that time, you should think about where we are going to eat."

"Damn it..." The captain was dragged by him, and looked again in surprise: "I'm not Curious..."

The deputy captain shook his head: "Curiosity killed the cat..."

On the other side, Lu Ze stood still in front of Lin Zhiyan, with an apologetic look on his face: "I kept senior brother waiting for a long time."

Lin Zhiyan shook his head and said, "The competition is very exciting, thanks to your invitation."

Lu Ze said gently, "Brother, just enjoy watching."

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips and looked at the position between his waist and abdomen: " Is your injury okay?"

Lu Ze rubbed the place where he was hit, hissed, and frowned, "It should be a little green." Qin Yiming was really merciless when he struck.

Lin Zhiyan's expression changed slightly: "Then hurry up and go to the school hospital."

Lu Ze looked at him and smiled, "It's inevitable to have bumps and bumps when playing basketball. I'll just go back and apply some medicinal wine. It's no big deal."

Lin Zhiyan Zhiyan was still worried: "But..."

Lu Ze frowned, looked at him for a while, and then said suddenly, "If you're worried, brother, do you want to take a look?"

Lin Zhiyan was startled: "What?"

"Look at it Brother, don't worry about my injury." Lu Ze pulled the hem of his clothes as if he was about to lift his clothes, Lin Zhiyan's eyes widened, and he subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold his arm, and his voice amplified unconsciously: "No need!" There were still some people

around The person didn't leave, watching the two of them chattering, their expressions were full of ambiguous smiles.

Lin Zhiyan didn't have time to take this into consideration. He looked at Shang Luze with a puzzled expression, but suddenly the tight and firm eight-pack abs that Lu Ze showed when he got up to shoot a basketball appeared in his mind.

White to scorching eyes.

The figure of the person in front of him still looks a little thin like a teenager, but in fact, he has already quietly possessed the strength of an adult male.

Just like the arm under his hand, the arc is not exaggerated, but the outline of the muscle can be felt in the warm touch, and there is a pulse beating that does not know who it belongs to.

Lin Zhiyan's Adam's apple couldn't help sliding up and down, and the skin behind the ears and his neck were already completely red.

However, Lu Ze was still looking at him with his head tilted at this time, calling softly: "Senior brother."

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyes in a daze.

He smiled and asked, "Why are your ears red?"