Chapter 18

The days back to school were as usual, but Lin Zhiyan became more and more busy.

In addition to the full courses every day, I have to do extra experiments at night, and I often stay in the experimental building until the door is closed before leaving.

Because of this, the time between the two of them is naturally much less.

Fortunately, no matter how busy Lin Zhiyan was, every night when he came out of the experimental building, he could always see Lu Ze waiting outside the gate with some food in his hands.

Some are delicacies from the food stalls around the school, and some are delicious soups that he packed back from his private restaurant.

Lu really felt that he was thin, and he really spared no effort to keep him healthy. The soup he brought was mostly nourishing and nourishing. There was a big pot full, and Lin Zhiyan couldn't finish it, so it was often too cheap to sleep with roommate.

The relationship between the two is not high-profile, but it is not concealed, and anyone with a little heart can see it. Even if someone had the courage to ask Lin Zhiyan, they would get an affirmative answer.

Fortunately, they are low-key, and the people they follow are also low-key, and they have never said anything outside.

November was about to pass, and the projects Lin Zhiyan was working on were finally completed. He was thinking that he would finally have time to spend time with Lu Ze, but he didn't want his tutor to suddenly come to inform him that he would go to another place to attend a seminar with him tomorrow.

Lin Zhiyan has also been paying attention to this seminar, and the participants are all industry leaders, so he is naturally yearning for it, but if he wants to go... I'm afraid he won't see Lu Ze for at least a week.

In the past, Lin Zhiyan never understood why there were couples who were lingering and inseparable, but when it happened to him, he could truly understand what it was like.

It is the passionate couple who have just confirmed their relationship. Although they are busy every day, they can see each other anyway. But if we parted this time, it would be a rare meeting in a week, how could it make people feel reluctant?

When Lu Ze came to pick up Lin Zhiyan, he saw that he was preoccupied, so he couldn't help asking with concern, but Lin Zhiyan couldn't help but pucker his mouth when he heard the words.

"What's the matter?" Lu Zewen comforted, "Is the experimental data unsatisfactory, or did something go wrong in the process?

" he listens.

Lu Ze was silent for a while.

Lin Zhiyan held his hand, hesitantly: "Lu Ze..."

Lu Ze looked down at him: "Brother, do you want to go?"

Lin Zhiyan pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "This opportunity is very rare. , I should be able to learn a lot. But..."

"Isn't that enough?" Lu Zefan held his hand and interlocked his fingers: "Dating is to make both parties better, not to drag each other down." Each other's hind legs. Senior brother misses me, I am very happy, but I can't hold senior brother back and prevent senior brother from going forward." "I

like you, so I should think more about your future."

Lu Ze said softly , making Lin Zhiyan's heart tremble.

Obviously he is the older side, but in the relationship, it is always Lu Ze who is more mature and stable, and it is also he who pays more.

His eyelids trembled, and he couldn't help asking: "Is my boyfriend...is he quite incompetent?"

Lu Zewei was surprised: "Why would you ask such a question?"

Lin Zhiyan lowered his eyes and looked at the ground: "Because It feels like you have always been giving in this relationship, picking me up from class, bringing me delicious food, and taking me out to eat. On the contrary, I... It seems that I have never done anything for you. "

Lin Zhiyan was a little dazed, it seemed that he had always enjoyed Lu Ze's kindness to him, but he had done very little for Lu Ze.

Lu Ze tightened his hands, and when he looked up, he said seriously: "Senior brother, you can't think like that." "Every

stage has its own issues. Senior brother is now in a very important stage, every day I am very busy with my studies; and I am still a freshman, so I have relatively more free time, in the eyes of my senior, I may pay more than you for the time being." "But later, when the senior has time,

and I When we are busy with our careers outside, our situation is reversed, will Senior Brother think that you have given me too much?" "

Of course not!" Lin Zhiyan immediately retorted, looking at Shang Luze, his heart was filled with disbelief. Just understand.

He kicked the stones under his feet and whispered, "I just feel that I haven't been with you well lately."

It wasn't that he was afraid that Lu Ze would be wronged, but that Lin Zhiyan felt wronged for Lu Ze himself.

"It's only a matter of time before this seminar is over, will Senior Brother still be so busy?" Lu Ze asked.

Lin Zhiyan shook his head.

Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will always coordinate his time well and will not let the recent incident happen again.

Lu Ze held his hand and continued to walk forward, while slowly saying: "Besides, who said that senior brother has no time to accompany me recently?" "Isn't tonight a

good time?"

Lin Zhiyan raised his eyes in a daze , seemed to realize something. Lu Ze looked at him with lowered eyes, and asked, "I won't go back today, okay?"

Lin Zhiyan slowly blushed.

Lu Ze has a house outside, he knows it.

Recently, because of their busy studies, it was difficult for the two of them to meet during the day, and finally met once at night, but it was difficult to stay outside for a long time, and it was even more inconvenient in the dormitory. It was difficult for a young couple in love to get close once. Sometimes it was still early, and Lu Ze would take him back to his apartment outside, and the two of them would hug each other, or just have a simple meal, which could relieve the pain of lovesickness during this period.

But he never stayed.

Different from that night in the hotel, the relationship between the two of them is getting warmer day by day, staying overnight... always has more meaning that makes people blush and heartbeat.

Lin Zhiyan lowered his head and said nothing, but followed Lu Ze's footsteps and walked out very honestly.

The house is just outside the school, just two steps away.

The door was locked with a "click", but the light was not turned on, only a little light came in from the street lamp outside the window. Lin Zhiyan's chin was lifted, and his hands climbed onto Lu Ze's shoulders, accepting the delicate and lingering kiss very obediently.

For such a long time, Lin Zhiyan has long been used to this kind of intimacy, and he likes Lu Ze's closeness, even more so, he is obsessed.

The sound of water in the dim environment made people blush and heartbeat. Lin Zhiyan gradually softened his body, and his round cat's eyes were covered with a layer of water.

Until the two slowly separated, their lips were stained with bright water stains that did not belong to them. Lin Zhiyan looked up, then suddenly leaned forward and licked them away with the tip of his tongue.

Lu Ze's heart trembled, and he raised his hand to pinch the back of his neck, forcing him to get closer to him.

The kiss was even more ferocious.

No matter how many times he experienced it, Lin Zhiyan's actions were still reserved and shy, but extremely bold, showing his initiative.

The two of them were so close to each other that they could clearly feel the changes in each other's bodies.

Lu Ze hugged him and walked inside, the two passed the sofa, and both fell on it. Lin Zhiyan was protected by Lu Ze's hand behind him, gasping for breath, looking at the light outside the window, looking at Shang Lu Ze darkly.

The two have long been familiar with each other, so they can clearly perceive the changes in each other's breathing.

A very familiar scene, but for such a long time, the two of them have never crossed the line.

Lin Zhiyan panted softly, blushed, and tremblingly said: "I, I will help you..."

Lu Ze's eyes darkened when he heard this, extremely oppressive: "What did you say, brother?" ?"

Lin Zhiyan felt his scalp go numb, but at the same time resisted his shyness, his cat's eyes were foggy: "I'll help you..."

Lu Ze looked at his blurred outline through the darkness, although he couldn't see clearly, he could also I can imagine how his face was flushed.

Clasping his waist with a sudden force, the posture of the two of them was reversed in an instant. Lin Zhiyan was startled, subconsciously clutched his front clothes, and looked at him with downcast eyes in panic.

Lu Ze clasped his waist and pressed down, leaned close to his ear and asked, "How is senior brother going to help me?"

Lin Zhiyan's earlobes were so red that he could bleed, he bit his lip and said nothing, but his hand had already given Answer...

Lin

Zhiyan thought it would be over soon, just like he thought one hand was enough. But after he realized the reality, and gave the other hand the same important task with hot cheeks, he never expected that ten minutes later, his hand was almost torn, but Lu Ze still showed no sign.

"Lu Ze," Lin Zhiyan said aggrievedly, "My hand hurts."

Lu Ze pressed his hand, his voice hoarse: "Brother, wait a minute."

...

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, Lin Zhiyan felt the touch of his palm, with an expression of embarrassment and indignation.

Lu Ze raised his hand and wiped his face, feeling guilty, kissed his lips: "I'll help senior brother..."

...

Two minutes later.

Lin Zhiyan lay on his back on the sofa, panting heavily, looking at the dim ceiling with a dazed expression.

Then, he picked up the pillow beside him and buried himself in it.

What Ren Lu said was useless.

...

the two fell asleep in each other's arms, and did nothing else, but until the next morning, Lin Zhiyan's expression was still not very good.

Although he doesn't care much about that aspect, he is a man after all, so it's...

too embarrassing.

Lu Ze looked funny, but he didn't dare to show it in front of him at all, he just patiently stroked his fur.

When it was time to gather in the morning, Lin Zhiyan finally stopped being awkward, but visibly shrank again.

Lu Ze sighed in his heart, and naturally he was reluctant, so he only rubbed his hair roots and comforted him little by little.

After sending people to the assembly point, almost all the brothers and sisters were there. Lin Zhiyan looked up at him, reached out and clutched the corner of his clothes, his face full of reluctance.

"Good boy." Lu Ze coaxed him patiently, but because he didn't do any intimate behavior in front of others, he just said, "I'll be back soon."

It was rare for Lin Zhiyan to abandon his usual restraint, put his hands on his shoulders, and under the surprised eyes of all the senior brothers and sisters, he raised his head and kissed him.

With his forehead resting on his shoulder, Lin Zhiyan said softly, "Wait for me to come back."

Lu Ze pinched his earlobe, naturally agreeing.

The instructor's voice came from behind, signaling everyone to get in the car quickly.

Lin Zhiyan didn't notice anything when he did it, but afterward, looking at the many people around him, his face slowly turned red.

The brothers and sisters smiled kindly, and the mentor also smiled and said: "Young people have deep feelings, and it's normal to be reluctant."

He straightened his tie, and said in distress: "Before I go out today, your wife will tie me a tie. After dawdling for a long time, more than 20 years, why are you still so clingy?"

He looked at his students again, shook his head and said, "You don't understand, hey, you don't understand."