Chapter 37

Xu Qingyan pursed his lips and smiled softly: "Brother Lu, why don't you open it and have a look, do you like it?"

Lu Ze raised his hand to open the box when he heard this, and inside was just as he thought, a pen.

The whole body is dark, the style is simple and elegant, no matter what occasion it is brought to, it is not obtrusive, and it seems to be carefully selected.

Lu Ze smiled: "I like it very much."

He looked up at Xu Qingyan: "I will take it with me wherever I go from now on."

Xu Qingyan was a little embarrassed instead: "No, if you think it's useful, just use it regularly. "

Lu Ze raised his hand and rubbed his hair, then turned around and sat back at the desk, picked up the pen and refilled it, and started using it immediately. After a while, he raised his head and said with a smile: "It's very smooth, Qingyan has a good eye for picking gifts."

Xu Qingyan didn't know why his cheeks felt a little hot, maybe no one had ever praised him so unabashedly in person, he With bright eyes, he looked at Lu Ze and said, "As long as Brother Lu likes it."

He paused: "That's fine, I'll go to work first?"

Lu Ze really wanted to keep him for a while, but rationally Still stopped his behavior, just said: "Wait a minute."

He took out an oiled paper bag from the drawer in the office, walked up to Xu Qingyan, handed it to him and said: "On the way here, I saw freshly baked snacks. That's right, take it home and eat it when you're hungry at noon."

Xu Qingyan was about to wave his hand immediately, but Lu Ze stepped forward and said, "It's just a little food, do you have to be so polite to me?"

Xu Qingyan opened his mouth and said nothing, Lu Ze put the things on him He raised his hand and touched his head again, smiling gently: "I always thought that our relationship doesn't need to mind these little things, and you don't always reject me, it makes me want to treat you better and I don't know what to do ?"

Xu Qingyan lowered his head: "It's good enough, how can it be better..."

Lu Ze didn't speak, but just smiled and said: "Go back, isn't Accountant Li usually taking care of you? Remember to share it with others."

Xu Qingyan nodded in agreement.

After returning to the office, Xu Qingyan tightened his hand holding the pastry before he stepped forward and asked Accountant Li, "Master Li, do you want something to eat?" "

What?" He let out a sigh: "This snack is not cheap, you have to buy it early in the morning."

He was not polite to Xu Qingyan, after tasting a piece, he winked and said: "What's the situation, Comrade Xu, go out empty-handed, and hug you when you come back." Eat delicious food. Why, some girl fell in love with you and gave it to you?"

Xu Qingyan blushed and said, "What did Master Li say?" He returned to his office, a little embarrassed. : "My brother gave it to me."

"Your brother?" Accountant Li asked doubtfully, just about to ask you what kind of brother, but I have never heard you mention it before, and suddenly remembered that their factory manager came, and his eyelids twitched.

He chuckled, "Then your brother treats you pretty well."

But he was muttering in his heart. The factory manager didn't ask him after he sent him in. He thought they were ordinary relatives, and the relationship seems to be quite good now.

Xu Qingyan didn't say anything, and quietly returned to his seat with a snack in his arms, and started to deal with today's work.

Now he can get started at work slowly, and he can also divide accountant Li's work into a small half, but correspondingly, he has less free time.

But Xu Qingyan didn't care, after all, work, how could he be as idle as before, otherwise, wouldn't Brother Lu pay him salary for nothing?

He has to show some value.

In the next few days, the business in the factory gradually got on the right track, and the goods were gradually exported to several other provinces and cities. Lu Ze thought that the Chinese New Year was coming soon, so he made another new Chinese New Year model. Warm welcome.

The factory works three shifts of overtime every day, and the increase in sales has even made the accounting office busy. Lu Ze has been staying in the factory recently, feeding Xu Qingyan on time every morning, and sometimes even from outside restaurants at night. After packing some soup and returning, Xu Qingyan gradually became numb from the initial embarrassment, but worked harder and harder, thinking about how to repay Lu Ze.

A week later, Lu Ze felt satisfied when he saw that Xu Qingyan was obviously a little fleshy on his face after being fed by him.

Tomorrow is another rest day, and when Lu Ze gave him some snacks, he also asked, "Do you want to go back to see

your uncle and aunt tomorrow?" "After all, I haven't heard anything from their son for more than half a month. I'm afraid they will worry about meeting a liar."

Xu Qingyan looked at him with open eyes, and let him move without resistance, muttering. : "Why did the liar lie to me? Did he trick me into mining?"

Lu Ze paused, thinking that this kid is really innocent and cute. He half bent down, deliberately lowered his voice, and said mysteriously: "There are so many things that can be done... For example, if someone tricks you away, you will be given a shot of anesthetic. It's gone."

Xu Qingyan's eyes widened, Lu Ze paused, and said again: "Oh, I was wrong, generally speaking, the chance of waking up is not very high."

Xu Qingyan swallowed.

"Another example..." Lu Ze leaned closer to him, glanced at his cheeks, and suddenly smiled inexplicably: "Some people just like a good-looking kid like you, and you can sell them for a lot of money." Xu

Qingyan A look of horror: "But, but I'm a man..."

"What's wrong with the man?" Lu Ze said.

Xu Qingyan stumbled and said, "Can men...can do the same?"

"What's wrong?" Lu Ze pinched his face: "In ancient times, Longyang was as good as Longyang, but now we have these, so what's so special about it?" Of course?"

Xu Qingyan certainly knows what Longyang's beauty is, but...knowing is knowing, but it's a different feeling in reality.

He was in a trance for a while, but Lu Ze saw that he was frightened enough, so he stopped teasing him, and just said, "Okay, I was joking with you." He changed his voice, and said, "But our side No, it doesn't mean there is no outside. Especially when you take the college entrance examination, go to university, go to bigger and bigger cities, and meet more and more people, you must know how to protect yourself and don't let people touch you casually Feet."

Xu Qingyan looked at him: "Aren't you the one who likes to touch me the most?"

Lu Ze was taken aback for a moment, then smiled confidently: "Yeah, why, don't you like it?"

"Do I like it ?" I don't know, I think you like it." He touched his face: "It feels like you just want to fatten me up to satisfy yourself." "Ah,

wolfish ambition has been discovered." Lu Ze smiled: "So, what is Xiao Xu going to do?"

"What else can I do?" Xu Qingyan looked at him and muttered in a low voice, "Didn't you bully him to death?"

Lu Ze's smile deepened.

He said: "If you want to go back, you might as well stay at my house tonight, and you can go back tomorrow morning without having to go around again."

Xu Qingyan hesitated, and Lu Ze said again: "It happens that there is still a vacant room at home. It's not far from a department store, so it's convenient if you want to buy something and take it home."

Xu Qingyan said: "I don't have anything to buy..." The things I bought for my parents were ready on the last rest day.

Lu Ze said: "Then it's settled, wait for me at the door when I get off work, let's go back together."

Xu Qingyan's eyes widened: "When did I agree?"

Lu Ze tilted his head: "Huh? Don't you agree?"

Xu Qingyan puffed out his mouth and said nothing, Lu Ze smiled and said, "I was wrong."

"Take it as a way of saving me, and go warm my new home?"

Xu Qingyan said, "I've been living here for half a month. , where is it a new home?"

Lu Ze said, "Yeah, it's been half a month, and we haven't had any guests at home."

Seeing his appearance, Xu Qingyan couldn't help laughing, but finally nodded.

Lu Ze just smiled and sent him away, not forgetting to give him today's snack before leaving.

Xu Qingyan looked at the familiar oiled paper bag, touched the flesh on his face, and thought that after going out to work for a while, not only did he not lose weight, but he also gained so much weight that his parents didn't know what to think when they saw it.

He also thought, if he feeds Lu Ze like this, I'm afraid he will become a fat man in a short time, maybe...

After work in the afternoon, just after five o'clock, Xu Qingyan hurried back to the dormitory first, and gave Xu Qingyan He brought the things prepared by his father and mother, and took two books. When he arrived at the gate of the factory, Lu Ze was already waiting.

He gasped a bit: "Sorry, I went back to get some things, Brother Lu has been waiting for a long time."

Lu Ze frowned, and straightened his hair: "What's the hurry, it's just a while, I won't be unable to wait."

Xu Qingyan said: "It's the agreed time to leave work." If it's late, it's late.

Feeling helpless, Lu Ze put his things in the front car basket, turned to him and said, "Come on."

Xu Qingyan sat behind him obediently, holding the place under the seat with both hands as usual.

Lu Ze paused, and said very naturally: "If you feel uncomfortable, you can hug my waist."

Xu Qingyan shook his head: "No, it's quite comfortable this way."

Lu Ze pursed his lips and said nothing. Get up quickly.

It is already deep winter, even if there is no wind today, it is still too cold to ride a bike. Lu Ze had never suffered in other worlds in the past, and he didn't take it to heart at first, but today there was an extra person in the back seat, and he began to think maybe it was time to buy a car.

Among other things, the fact that you don't need to be exposed to wind and sun when you go out alone has already met most of your needs.

The daily profit of the factory is an astronomical figure in the eyes of others, and the money to buy a car is still enough. Lu Ze didn't care about these things before, but now that he thought about it, he took it to heart.

It gets dark early in winter, and it's almost dark when I get home. Neither of them had eaten yet. After entering the house, Lu Ze said: "What do you want to eat? I bought a chicken yesterday, and I want to stew it in chicken soup?"

Xu Qingyan thought about it, but said a little embarrassedly: "I want to eat your meal." The noodles I made last time."

Lu Ze looked back at him, and said with a smile: "Okay, then I will serve you a bowl of noodles with chicken soup."

Lu Ze started to clean up, and Xu Qingyan felt novelty seeing his neat movements, while heating a pot for him , while his eyes fell on him.

This scene was quietly reversed from their initial scene.

At that time, Xu Qingyan never thought that he and Lu Ze would become what they are now.

Lu Ze noticed his gaze and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Xu Qingyan: "Peel the rabbit before thinking about you, so skillful." While adding firewood to the stove, he asked, "Do you often do this kind of thing? Is it?"

As soon as Xu Qingyan said this, Lu Ze couldn't help thinking that at the beginning, he let Xu Qingyan endure the discomfort to deal with the rabbit, and he couldn't help but pause.

He said: "When I was young, I was naughty, and I often went to play with some friends. I did a lot of catching pheasants and rabbits, and I gradually became proficient."

Xu Qingyan nodded, and then asked: "Then why didn't you invite you when you moved to a new house? Have a meal with your friends?"

Lu Ze said: "I used to be ignorant, and the friends I made were not very good. They are just friends with wine and meat, and now there is no need to have any contact."

Xu Qingyan thought of him falling into the river before and covered all over his body. Looking drunk, his brows were unconsciously frowned: "It's not good to drink too much alcohol." Making

a fool of yourself is the second priority, and I'm afraid that I will think about it again. If something happens, the loss of life will not be worth the loss.

Lu Ze looked at him and assured him softly: "Then I will try not to drink alcohol when necessary in the future." He said, "Even if I drink alcohol, I won't get drunk."

Xu Qingyan lowered his eyes: "Why are you telling me these things? Ah."

Lu Ze put the chopped chicken into the pot and stewed it, put the lid on and said, "You supervise me."

Xu Qingyan only felt that this was a bit strange, so he added firewood with a sullen head, and said, "You ask your wife to supervise me." You, I can't be by your side all the time, how can I supervise you."

Lu Ze smiled and said, "Isn't this because you don't have a wife?"

Xu Qingyan paused, looked up at him, and said tentatively in his dark eyes, "Then... when are you going to find a wife?"

Lu Ze lowered his eyes and looked at him: "Why, do you want to introduce me to me?" A partner?"

"No," Xu Qingyan poked firewood into it with a fire stick: "Even if you are not young, have you never thought about starting a family?" "I'm only

twenty-three, why are you talking about it ?" It seems to be thirty-two here." Lu Ze said.

Xu Qingyan wrinkled his nose: "But in our village, more than twenty-three have become fathers."

Lu Ze paused, the electric light above his head was bright white, and his eyes were dark: "So, you want me to get married?" "

Yes ...No." Xu Qingyan didn't know how he felt when he heard what he said, but he just felt a little uncomfortable.

He thought for a while, and said with some uncertainty: "It's just that you... are going to get married after all."

Lu Ze looked at him and slowly counted for him: "You are seventeen now, after the new year, you will go to college It will be eighteen."

"After you finish college, four years later, you will be almost twenty-two."

Xu Qingyan blinked, and Lu Ze continued: "Then you are finished when you finish college? No, still There are postgraduates and doctoral students, these two add up to seven years, and when you finish your studies, you will be almost thirty."

Lu Ze asked him: "So you plan to get married while you are studying?"

Xu Qingyan shook his head , he is currently only thinking about making money for the college entrance examination, and has no intention of getting married at all.

"That's it." Lu Ze lifted the lid and glanced at it, and said, "You planned to be thirty but you might not get married, and now you're urging me?"

Xu Qingyan opened his mouth: "That's not sure..."

He said slowly: "This is just my current thought, maybe when I meet a suitable

girl when I go to school, I will also I have the idea of ​​starting a family."

Lu Ze paused with his hand on the pot lid, and after a while, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he said, "Impossible."

Xu Qingyan looked up at him in surprise.

Lu Ze picked up the spoon and stirred the soup, then put other things in to cook together, and said, "There can't be anything more suitable."

Xu Qingyan frowned: "Are you cursing me?"

"You What do you mean?" Lu Ze took out a relatively cooked chicken wing, and stuffed it into Xu Qingyan's mouth after it was not so hot: "I'm young, I've been thinking about marrying a wife." Xu Qingyan

puffed One face, chewed it casually twice, and said in a vague voice: "No..."

Lu Ze looked at him: "It's not what?"

Xu Qingyan lowered his eyes, groaning and speechless.

He didn't know what he was thinking, let alone why he said so much, and what kind of answer he wanted to hear.

All he knew was that he hadn't thought about getting married, and he couldn't imagine... In the future, there would be a woman standing beside Lu Ze standing side by side with him.

Xu Qingyan didn't quite understand what this feeling was.

The soup in the pot was already boiling, bubbling and bubbling, and the steam came out from the gap in the pot lid, lingering in the air, making the faces of the two of them blurry.

Xu Qingyan whispered, "I don't want to marry someone else."